Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
djfawnz
salmano9
DeviAngel
36 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 25 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:19 am

I hate the fact we could not get de bryne because he made 21 assists last season so it was good option to think about it

I dont really think draxler was so special

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 25 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:26 am

Real Madrid and Juventus both knew exactly that Morata is talented

So it was smart deal for the both sides

Just think about it, 35 million is a big money

We can spend that money to buy a trequartista
And we still have MANDZUKIC + DYBALA

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:10 am

lucianomoggi wrote:I hate the fact we could not get de bryne because he made 21 assists last season so it was good option to think about it

City paid $80M for him or something of that nature. Juventus would MAYBE spend half of that on one player, he was never an option

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:22 am

Luca wrote:
lucianomoggi wrote:I hate the fact we could not get de bryne because he made 21 assists last season so it was good option to think about it

City paid $80M for him or something of that nature. Juventus would MAYBE spend half of that on one player, he was never an option

He ain't worth 80M
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:29 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:

He ain't worth 80M

Did I say he was...? Juventus was not going to pay what Wolfsburg wanted for him. City paid a massive sum and Wolfsburg was still hesitant to sell but he insisted on leaving. In any case, this argument is retroactive and redundant. I do not believe he was an option in the summer and he has already moved elsewhere

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:31 am

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:

He ain't worth 80M

Did I say he was...? Juventus was not going to pay what Wolfsburg wanted for him. City paid a massive sum and Wolfsburg was still hesitant to sell but he insisted on leaving. In any case, this argument is retroactive and redundant. I do not believe he was an option in the summer and he has already moved elsewhere

I never said you did, I was stating my opinion.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:33 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

He ain't worth 80M

Well, I agree with you anyways Very Happy , just wanted to make sure you didn't think I thought he was worth that!

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:35 pm

DeviAngel wrote:If he is fool to go back to rot on the bench than ok. Well we've had great 2 years from him and for those 20m, we've got 90m in return last year because of his goals.

He won't Rotake in the bench. They would play him as a starter, because Benzema is the only true center forward they got. Benzema isn't staying for very long as well so they would need a long term replacement in morata.He would be interested to go back in 2017 when they need him where they will offer him what we can't, a 6-7m euros per season. Unless we trust him very much like pogba, we can offer him that much...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:38 pm

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:

Well, I agree with you anyways Very Happy , just wanted to make sure you didn't think I thought he was worth that!

Juve know what to pay for each player. We are realistic , unlike City... They spend 40m €s on a defender... Mangala and Otamendi.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:03 pm

I am just saying

De Bryne made 21 assists last season, I think that is impressive if you think about it, and he is worth 80 million, because his statistics tell that he contributes for the team as much as POGBA,
and sure

you may want to pay 80 million for someone like POGBA, DE BRYNE, and it is worth it

but 20 million is too much for DRAXLER, because this guy is not too much special, you better have the ones like HERNANES instead of DRAXLER

I think a good option would be INIESTA
BARCELONA may want to bring some fresh legs, and INESTA could be a good option to think about it

edited;
ozil is another option
ozil can contribute much more than Draxler

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:38 pm

REAL MADRID is a club who doesn't really want old players on their side, unless someone is really special like C RONALDO for example

I believe that REAL MADRID will surrender on BENZEMA same like they done with the ones like DI MARIA, OZIL, KHEDIRA, ALONSO, CONTRAO, CASILAS,

they will surrender on BENZEMA and sure will want MORATA back, to keep the team FRESH,

but 35 million is not bad, we can use them to get a good player

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:38 pm

REAL MADRID is a club who doesn't really want old players on their side, unless someone is really special like C RONALDO for example

I believe that REAL MADRID will surrender on BENZEMA same like they done with the ones like DI MARIA, OZIL, KHEDIRA, ALONSO, CONTRAO, CASILAS,

they will surrender on BENZEMA and sure will want MORATA back, to keep the team FRESH,

but 35 million is not bad, we can use them to get a good player

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:53 pm

Juventus are reportedly close to coming to terms on a new contract for Alvaro Morata, rejecting a return to Real Madrid.

Radio Marca claims that while the deal isn’t yet finalised, it is at an advanced stage.

Morata moved to Juventus from Madrid in the summer of 2014 and Los Blancos hold a buyback option on their cantera product.

Marca note Madrid can re-sign Morata for €30m before July 2016 and €36m in July 2017.

It had recently been rumoured that Real Madrid wanted to bring the striker back earlier.

He turns 23 next month and since moving to Turin has become a Spain international, scoring against his former club in the Champions League semi-final.

In all competition, he has scored 16 goals and provided seven assists in 50 appearances for Juventus.

Morata, Juve close to new deal

Alvaro Morata and Juventus are reportedly close to coming to terms on a new contract for the former Real Madrid forward.

Radio Marca has claimed on Wednesday night that while the deal isn’t closed, it is at an advanced stage.

Morata moved to Juventus from Madrid in the summer of 2014 and Los Blancos hold a buyback option on their cantera product.

Marca note Madrid can re-sign Morata for €30m before July 2016 and €36m in July 2017.

Follow Football Espana on Facebook and Twitter for the latest Spanish football chat

They were never going to take back Morata.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:05 am

We should have done that swap for Hamsik with i believe it was rugani and or sturaro..... i know rugani is the heir to chiellini but wow are we missing a player that connects the midfield with the attack! we could have done that and spent big on a centre back next summer ... I get Berardi is the future and a very good but if our formation doesn't suit him then we should stick with the 4-3-1-2 formation and not worry about him anymore we need world class players right now
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:33 am

By the way:

Kick wrote:According to some rubbish sources (but sources nevertheless) Chelsea and Juve have opened talks over a permanent move for Cuadrado, Juve want to pay 20m + 3m in bonus's, Chelsea want 25m all up. (all figures in Euros).

I don't think it'll take too long to wrap up, if true.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/serie-a/2015/10/05/16033102/-
http://www.calciomercato.com/news/juventus-want-to-make-cuadrado-a-permanent-deal-534062
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:33 pm

I think 25mil is a totally fair price for him. He has been explosive for us, really a difference maker.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:46 pm

Kick wrote:By the way:

Kick wrote:According to some rubbish sources (but sources nevertheless) Chelsea and Juve have opened talks over a permanent move for Cuadrado, Juve want to pay 20m + 3m in bonus's, Chelsea want 25m all up. (all figures in Euros).

I don't think it'll take too long to wrap up, if true.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/serie-a/2015/10/05/16033102/-
http://www.calciomercato.com/news/juventus-want-to-make-cuadrado-a-permanent-deal-534062

I think that's great that Juventus is showing that much faith in him so early. Speaks volumes about the impact he's had on the field. 100% difference maker when he's playing

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:19 pm

If we were to get Morata i would be in seventh heaven as this guy is really special. With Dybala this pair will be scary to all for years to come. This two moves really pushes Moggi off the throne as Juve transfer king.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:59 pm

Tevez may return Smile he hasn't been paid by boca!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:07 pm

salmano9 wrote:Tevez may return Smile he hasn't been paid by boca!

I bet my life he woun't come back. He is like their Del Piero, he would even play for free.

Nedved: ‘Morata belongs to Juventus’
By Football Italia staff

Pavel Nedved does not believe Alvaro Morata will leave Juventus for Real Madrid - “he’s ours, I only see him at Juve”.

The Spanish striker arrived in Turin in the summer of 2014, but Los Merengues retain a buyback clause for summer 2016.

“He’s ours, and I only see him at Juve,” Nedved, now a Bianconeri director, told reporters after a golf event.

“He’s very good, and I think so far he’s only at 60 per cent.”

The former midfielder, who won the Ballon d’Or in his time at Juventus, was asked whether the current vintage could win the Scudetto this season, after a poor start.

“We can’t think about that, it’s too early. We’ve had an indifferent start because of the injuries, but I believe we have a strong team.

“[Beppe] Marotta and [Fabio] Paratici have done well, we have a nice mix of young and experienced players. I’m confident, because we have a high technical level.

“You could think that the veterans have had a mental decline in the League, but it’s not like that, I see them every day.

“We’ve been unlucky in games where we’ve played well, but haven’t managed to win. The team is there, we’ve bought strong players.

“Paulo Dybala? He has everything to become a phenomenon. On a technical level he has no equal, he’s doing more than I expected.

“As for Paul Pogba, I’ll always speak clearly. He must try to play less, be less beautiful but more decisive for the team. He’s young, he has time to become a superstar.”

Gigi Buffon was omitted from the shortlist for this year’s Ballon d’Or, and as a former winner, Nedved admits he thought it was odd.

“He had a fantastic season,” the Czech Fury reflected.

“To exclude him was a really strange thing.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:29 pm

Nedved- Coman wanted to leave the club, we don't keep players who don't want to play for us.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:19 am

Morata: 'Madrid can't buy happiness'
By Football Italia staff

Alvaro Morata warned Real Madrid might have a buy-out clause from Juventus, “but happiness counts more than clauses.”

The striker joined last year in a complex deal that saw Juve pay €20m, but the Merengues have an option to buy him back in 2016 or 2017 for around €30m.

“It’s true that the paperwork says I could return to Madrid, but some things go beyond clauses and have to deal with how people actually feel,” Morata told Radio Marca in Spain.

“Happiness counts more than clauses.”

Juventus reached the Champions League Final last season, losing 3-1 to Barcelona, and the showdown this term is in Milan.

“If we reach the Final and win the Champions League at San Siro, I will walk back to Turin on foot!”

The little 2nd prince is growing on me Very Happy :bow: :bow:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:20 am

DeviAngel wrote:Morata: 'Madrid can't buy happiness'
By Football Italia staff

Alvaro Morata warned Real Madrid might have a buy-out clause from Juventus, “but happiness counts more than clauses.”

The striker joined last year in a complex deal that saw Juve pay €20m, but the Merengues have an option to buy him back in 2016 or 2017 for around €30m.

“It’s true that the paperwork says I could return to Madrid, but some things go beyond clauses and have to deal with how people actually feel,” Morata told Radio Marca in Spain.

“Happiness counts more than clauses.”

Juventus reached the Champions League Final last season, losing 3-1 to Barcelona, and the showdown this term is in Milan.

“If we reach the Final and win the Champions League at San Siro, I will walk back to Turin on foot!”

The little 2nd prince is growing on me Very Happy :bow: :bow:

Wow I can't believe that he said that with the Spanish Nt lol...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:30 pm

We may get soriano from samp due to injury crisis in midfield. Not bad as he has a 12m buyout clause.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:57 pm

Our midfield looks very thin atm...we will definetly bring someone,typical Beppe January signing...overrated mediocre italian mid is on the way,Sorryano or Saponara
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:55 pm

juvealbanian wrote:Our midfield looks very thin atm...we will definetly bring someone,typical Beppe January signing...overrated mediocre italian mid is on the way,Sorryano or Saponara

I would get either for that price. It is reasonable. Sapanora is great.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next