Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
djfawnz
salmano9
DeviAngel
36 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 40 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Sun May 15, 2016 6:11 pm

Pereira in the bag Very Happy... So will he go directly to Empoli with us having an option for him or will we buy him and send him to Empoli for loan?

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 40 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Sun May 15, 2016 6:15 pm

Guys, I think Juve's plan is to sell Zaza for 30m and get Lapadula to replace him. I think that it might turn out to be a good move, because Zaza is not a player we rely on a lot tbh...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun May 15, 2016 6:19 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:about the transfers IDK

it seems like the basic target is the substitution of CUADRADO because he may be leaving, and so we can do that with another similar kind of a player and keep those hybrid formations or we can do that with a player who focus behind strikers and use diamond formation or whatsoever

I think the problem is that players are too expensive
if you focus on players that has best statistics like DE BRUNE the price seems to go beyond 80 million and that is just too much of money to consider those kind of guys because they also expect HIGH wages like 6 million or maybe even more

and the problem is that when it comes to players that are not so much expensive I don't really see them as extreme increase of the quality because we already have really good players

HERNANES for example maybe did not impress any of the fans but he was no 100 million, he was 10 million transfer option, and I was impressed with the transfer

honestly I believe that fans underrate too much of someone like HERNANES and they overrate too much of someone like ISCO
at the end if you check out the statistics it is not like ISCO has scored 30 goals made 30 assists , he is nothing superior to HERNANES

so I don't really think it is a good idea to spend big money on these guys, I would focus on young stars and also good options in the market like we done with CUADRADO, HERNANES

Pirlo never filled the stats sheet either
Neither does Iniesta, Xavi
Zidane never had a season of 30 assists

The list goes on, the influence of midfield play from a player like Isco (not that I think Juventus will or should sign him but because you named him as an example), is not measured this way

Pogba is a player who maybe scores 10 goals and 10 assists a season, surely any top club can promote a youth player and expect these kind of numbers- yet clubs are ready to break the bank for him because his talent jumps off the page that those numbers are written on

Hernanes was not a good transfer, I can't say he is an awful one, but he is certainly not a good transfer. He is not a good transfer because he had no impact on the team, 10M is a waste but like you pointed out, it could've been for even more (this is not a redeeming quality though). I gave Hernanes the benefit of the doubt but he was not really needed and did nothing noteworthy

Isco will not be signed so I am not too concerned about the rumours, as the summer approaches expect more and more audacious ones. It's not about who is linked, it is about who is signed.

I do like the youth approach, I also like how Juventus has been a place of redemption for players deemed "finished" or "surplus" by clubs like Pirlo, Tevez, Evra, etc.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon May 16, 2016 1:13 pm

and how does he influence

for example when it comes to PIRLO I know he is one of the best when it comes to initiating the attack
with all that crossing that he did which was leading someone like LICHTAINER to make and effortless assist or goal

OSCAR, ISCO, GOTEZE, are no PIRLO
they are pretty much sinething like HERNANES

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue May 17, 2016 2:02 pm

so we have talks about GOMES

considering the injury problems, if we bring GOMES it may compensate for the absence of MARCHISIO, and when he is back, we can use him as " Trequartista "

---------- Mandz --- Dybala ----------
-------------- Hernanes -------------
Sandro - Pogba ---- Gomes --- Licht
----- Chiellini - Bonuci - Barzali ------

Marchisio substitute Hernanes when comes back , Khedira substitute one of defender , and play 4-3-1-2

--------- Mandz -- Dybala ----
-------------- Gomes ---------
---- Pogba ------------- Khedira
------------- Marchisio --------

we also have the ones like LEMINA, if we don't want 3 x Center backs

--------- Mandz -- Dybala --------
------------- Hernanes ---------------
---- Pogba -------------- Gomes ----
-------------- Lemina ----------------

so Adre Gomes is a good option o compensate for Marchisio absence and also substitute Cuadrado when Marchisio is back

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 19, 2016 8:06 am

My wishlist :

In:

Keep Morata and Cuadrado
Sign Gomes and Diawara
Keep Hernanes till January
Mirante to fill the HG quota
Backup CB if required

Out:

Pereyra,Asamoah,Neto,Rubinho,Isla

And we're set
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu May 19, 2016 8:36 am

Hernanes is a perfect option in the bench to substitute someone like Pogba, Cuadrado

there is no need to let go of Hernanes
if Cuadrado leaves Andre Gomes comes, we still need Hernanes on the bench

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu May 19, 2016 3:28 pm

there are talks about swap- James - Morata

I think James is pretty much similar to Dybala, I think he will be another success if he comes

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 19, 2016 8:36 pm

S wrote:My wishlist :

In:

Keep Morata and Cuadrado
Sign Gomes and Diawara
Keep Hernanes till January
Mirante to fill the HG quota
Backup CB if required

Out:

Pereyra,Asamoah,Neto,Rubinho,Isla

And we're set

For me signing Pjanic would make more sense. Really good price for someone of his quality and young age... Valencia want around 60m for Andre Gomes, which is absurd. Getting Pjanic is much easier. I am certain that Morata will leave and I don't care much anymore tbh, because I know Juve will act in the best way to replace him. I trust the management after what has happened this season.

As for Cuadrado I think his case is easier to handle than Morata's and his chances of staying is much higher.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri May 20, 2016 1:22 am

lucianomoggi wrote:Hernanes is a perfect option in the bench to substitute someone like Pogba, Cuadrado

there is no need to let go of Hernanes
if Cuadrado leaves Andre Gomes comes, we still need Hernanes on the bench

There is also no need to keep Hernanes, he is a zero sum player. At best he does nothing wrong, but he adds nothing to the team. I won't be overly upset if he remains because of how much of a non-factor he is to the team but if he leaves I won't be disappointed either.

Morata seems inevitably gone.
Cuadrado, I feel will return to Chelsea too.

We'll see what happens, I feel RB is a priority signing, followed by striker if Morata is, in fact, to leave

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri May 20, 2016 2:54 am

I don't think we'll keep Cuadrado, mate.

All that I have read suggests he wants to stay in Turin. So I think a deal will be made.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri May 20, 2016 2:56 am

Kick wrote:I don't think we'll keep Cuadrado, mate.

All that I have read suggests he wants to stay in Turin. So I think a deal will be made.

Fair enough, I hope that is the case. I just know Conte has always been a fan and the previous reports were suggesting otherwise.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri May 20, 2016 3:02 am

Early reports suggested Conte wanted him, but I get the feeling Cuadrado doesn't want to return, so Conte will have to do without him.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri May 20, 2016 8:53 am

I am unsure about cuadrado
because if we get someone like Pjanic, Gomes, we don't really need Cuadrado

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri May 20, 2016 11:27 am

Marchisio wont be back to full-fitness atleast until December

Only Hernanes can play regista role properly in the squad.I see Lemina as more of a B2B mid.

Should be kept atleast until January.I wouldnt brush him off as totally useless,he's improved in recent months so he's a decent depth to have in the midst of our midfield crisis.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri May 20, 2016 12:23 pm

S wrote:Marchisio wont be back to full-fitness atleast until December

Only Hernanes can play regista role properly in the squad.I see Lemina as more of a B2B mid.

Should be kept atleast until January.I wouldnt brush him off as totally useless,he's improved in recent months so he's a decent depth to have in the midst of
our midfield crisis.

exactly
hernanes can substitute the ones like marchisio, pogba, cuadrado/pjanic

sturaro and lemina are good at winning ball back but lack vision to attack of pogba, marchisio, cuadrado

hernanes is a must to keep

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon May 23, 2016 7:55 am

once again CUADRADO and MORATA have both proved how much decisive they can be on such important game COPPA ITALIA FINAL !!

I think we should do our best to keep them both

--- MORATA ---- DYBALA -- CUADRADO
------------------POGBA ---------------
---------- HERNANES - KHEDIRA --------
SANDRO - CHIELLINI - BONUCI - LICHTAINER

the team is good enough we should keep our best players and if possible to look for fresh talents like LEMINA, because I don't really see someone else doing better than CUADRADO and MORATA, they are really good players and we should do what it takes to keep them, by triggering the options we have to buy

-------

http://www.goallegacy.net/viewtopic.forum?t=39487

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40