The Franchise
Valkyrja
Dante
Harmonica
Beautiful Football
28 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sacchi: Ibrahimovic has superior skills to Messi - Page 4 Empty Re: Sacchi: Ibrahimovic has superior skills to Messi

Post by Bankz Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:16 pm

Harmonica wrote:
zigra wrote:
ahmad25 wrote:

messi would leave ibra in the dust while ibra would make some tricks and messi would steal the ball from him or catch him from behind. Have you ever seen ibra leaving someone in the dust? This is what you will need in 1 vs 1 match. Ibra's dribbling is more like fooling opponent not actual dribbling

Jeez.
I'd be able to score against prime Baresi in a 1vs1.
1vs1 is just for fun.
http://www.****.com/en/news/12/spain/2015/06/28/13132392/unstoppable-alien-messi-would-humiliate-me-puyol

"In a mini one-on-one match, I told myself: 'I'm going to see if I can stop him’. It was humiliating,” Puyol told La Vanguardia.

“Pep told me: 'Carles, don't injure him’.

“I told Pep: ‘If you don't want anything to happen, stop the session.’ I tried everything but he always got past me at his own pace.”

Exaggeration at its finest. Laughing

Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Sacchi: Ibrahimovic has superior skills to Messi - Page 4 Empty Re: Sacchi: Ibrahimovic has superior skills to Messi

Post by ahmad25 Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:40 pm

Bankz's neymar love :bow:
ahmad25
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:59 pm

ahmad25 wrote:Bankz's neymar love :bow:

And u obviously didnt read my post cause I've posted 5 times in total on this thread and only the one included Neymar in which i also talked bout other players like isco, ibra, Carlos, and maldini which noted that messi was so much better than them that their talent meant nothing whatsoever, and the other 4 posts had nothing whatsoever to do with him, but no, as long as you see Neymar or see whatever it is you want to see.
btw Ahmad25's messi love :bow:
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:01 pm

billionmillion :bow:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:59 pm

English has to be most people's second or third language here since they don't understand the word "complete" and how it differs from the word "better" Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:28 pm

Just to illustrate... do you consider Matic or Hazard the more complete player at Chelsea?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:21 am

People who use "complete" always misuse the word for "physically complete" for whatever reason. Messi is more complete. He is a better goalscorer, a better passer, a better creator, a better dribbler, he's more mobile, he's more agile, he's more versatile, he's more consistent. He wouldn't win a fist fight against Ibra so he's obviously not stronger in that sense but on the football pitch he is stronger because he can shrugg off defenders whereas other "stronger" players (I won't mention names) would just hit the deck from the same challenges. Being tall, muscular and strong in a fist fight is not the same as being strong on the football pitch. No one else leaves defenders on the floor like this:

Sacchi: Ibrahimovic has superior skills to Messi - Page 4 CIy4eYKWIAAAtKp

No, Ibra is not more complete. He is just taller and heavier.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:07 am

Some have physical limitations while others have physical advantages...  i don't see what's so mysterious about that.  You're never going to see a 1,7 meter guy be a target or air presence, a slim guy be able to physically impose himself etc.

So when you get a big and tall guy who does everything you would expect a player of his physical attributes to do AND he adds the skill level that make him very good or elite there too...  this guy brings more dimensions to the table.  It doesn't make him the best player in the world.  That's not even the debate here.  The fact is that the combination of size and skill by Ibra is the most complete and unique in a player i have ever seen.  Van Basten is the only true comparable, but he was nowhere near as strong.  Klose is another but a level down (still great).

Is he the best in my book?  Of course not, i rate plenty of guys higher than him including Messi.  But on the attack, there isn't more complete than him.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:14 am

puyol 1.78 great header.
better than pique and ibra, that's forsure.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next