windkick
M99
Myesyats
37 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Arda Turan - Page 2 Empty Re: Arda Turan

Post by Myesyats Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:01 am

sree999 wrote:Why didn't they go for koke ?

He's happy at Atleti, doesn't want to leave and they don't want to sell... Arda asked to leave

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmad25 Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:27 am

Fußball wrote:80 million football crazy Turks are all ordering an Arda jersey as we speak
 half of them are fenerbahce supporters (rival of galatasaray) and they hate Arda. As we speak fener fans are insulting Arda in turkish web sites Very Happy  

Apparently Arda is a next messi fanboy.

This interview is from 2014. i understand turkish i will translate some things.
He is saying he is neighbors with CR in madrid.he sees him a lot. But in football pitch nobody is better than messi. Other guest says maradona is the best and messi is second best.Arda says no for me messi is best ever and better than maradona (and this was the year messi failed to win anything and lost ballon dor to CR).

"Messi was coming at us and 3 of us was trying to mark him. Finally we reached him and started to kick him and the ball (A.Madrid's dirty tactics are confirmed Smile  ). For a second we thought it was a foul but when i turned back he was already gone and later made a through ball. CR cant do this at this level.its harder for him to get past behind us. For messi its easy and he makes the team play"

Idol and fan exchange shirts
ahmad25
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:38 am

What a rubbish signing. I already knew some of you would defend it, no matter what...we could sign Iborra, could sign any random La Liga player and some of yall will spin it to a positive.

How can we pay this much for Arda? He isnt even that good, forgetting his age and price..just him as a player...what the hell.

Hans going on about "squad signing"..please, I think most posters on here can name 20 better players to do the same thing, for less.

I will sum it up by saying Madrid signed Isco and Danilo, we sign Vidal and Turan...and we pay more Laughing

The current group of players are saving this club from being a laughing stock, they are so great that they are able to win things in spite of everything. Including the total ineptitude and stupidity of decision makers.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmad25 Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:52 am

For madrid he would be bad signing because they need talent more than hard worker. But for barca its not so bad. He will be the mascerano of midfield Very Happy Team have too much talent. This much talent is enough. they need some dirty midfielder against dirty teams

Yes he is prone to mistakes and sometimes makes laughable decisions. But who will let him to make decisions anyway? There are already 6 decision makers. They will use him to stop attacks which lazy iniesta and messi fails to do.he will work like a horse.also he has a charisma opponents will be scared

But anyway 40 million is too much. 25-28 million would be right price
ahmad25
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:34 pm

Madrid have more talent in midfield than we do, which hurts me greatly to say.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:39 pm

Doesn't matter if they can't utilise it.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:53 pm

Of course not, but that wasnt the reason I said it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:24 pm

The Franchise wrote:Madrid have more talent in midfield than we do, which hurts me greatly to say.

They have numerically but in terms of quality I'd go with Busquets, Iniesta and Rakitic over any of their combinations.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:51 pm

Some of the candidates are indicating they will excervise the option to return him back to Afletico lol
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:20 pm

free_cat wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Madrid have more talent in midfield than we do, which hurts me greatly to say.

They have numerically but in terms of quality I'd go with Busquets, Iniesta and Rakitic over any of their combinations.

Those are vs lets say Modric, Kroos and James? Yes, I agree with you.

But I wasnt really thinking of it in those terms, just adding up all of their midfield options to ours, I would say they have more talent in there. Pogba could have swung it our way though I believe.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:50 pm

windkick wrote:Some of the candidates are indicating they will excervise the option to return him back to Afletico lol

Lol makes no sense at all, more so if Lucho actually requested him. Either way Barto already won and he won't sell him back.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:34 pm

Barcelona signed Neymar and Suarez while Madrid were busy signing a winger who refuses to be one and a guy from Brasil who most Madrid fans probably went to FM to see if he was any good. So it is still 15-love to Madrid in really awful transfer decisions.

After reading up on this from Barcaforum and you lovely gentleman (minus Futbol of course), it really does stink to the high heavens. Arda, despite Dani's opinion, is an actual good footballer but for a supposed election gimmick, why him and why that price? If anyone has any of the directors number, tell him join GL and explain pls.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:42 pm

It's a mindboggling transfer, Doc.

It's being used somehow (maybe even more behind the scenes), as a way to either help Bart win the election or to hurt whoever might come in next (Likely Laporta). I mean the election is in 2 weeks, why not just wait? Turan wanted to decide his future now? So what make him wait or he can scram. Enrique supposedly wanted him now? So what make him wait 2 more weeks it won't hurt. Then we add the ridiculous sell back clause in case the new president doesn't approve of the deal...in which we still end up paying millions to return him to Atletico (and embarrassing Arda in the process)

It really, really pisses me off all this is going on. We have such a great structure of players, but the people running the club keep trying to ruin it, yet somehow our core keeps making it work.

I really hope Laporta wins.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:35 pm

Arda Turan: "This is something incredible. I've always dreamt of playing at Barça."
Arda Turan: "Since I heard Barça were interested, I wasn't able to sleep - until yesterday, when it was official."
Arda Turan: "I was on holiday, but I called my agent every day to ask if the deal was already closed. I couldn't stop thinking about Barça."
Arda Turan: "Luis Enrique called me yesterday to welcome me. It was a great gesture, I'm very happy."
Arda Turan: "I've suffered when playing against Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Iniesta... and now I'll have the honour to play alongside them."
Arda Turan: "Messi is the best player in the world and Iniesta is an idol for me."

Last edited by linetty on Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:38 pm

Doc wrote:Barcelona signed Neymar and Suarez while Madrid were busy signing a winger who refuses to be one and a guy from Brasil who most Madrid fans probably went to FM to see if he was any good. So it is still 15-love to Madrid in really awful transfer decisions.

After reading up on this from Barcaforum and you lovely gentleman (minus Futbol of course), it really does stink to the high heavens. Arda, despite Dani's opinion, is an actual good footballer but for a supposed election gimmick, why him and why that price? If anyone has any of the directors number, tell him join GL and explain pls.

Why always me? Sad

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:04 pm

Arda Turan: "Playing at Barça is a dream, every fooballer wants to play at the Camp Nou, the best stadium I've been at."
Arda Turan: "Everyone comes from somewhere and I come from a small place in Turkey to go and play for the best team in the world."
Arda Turan: "Not playing until January is a problem, but I'm not here for six months. I'm here to win trophies over five years."
Arda Turan: "I'm very motivated to win the Champions League. It's the only title I didn't yet win and I want it on my trophy list."
Arda Turan: "I don't care where I play, I'm willing to adapt to the team, to get to know my teammates and to win trophies."

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmad25 Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:29 pm

It would be huge embarrassment if new president sends him back to atletico after these words
ahmad25
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:02 pm

Madrid's coach is Rafa Benitez. Is it too optimistic to expect them to have a disaster of a season like Inter Milan did in 2010-11? To me it felt as if the biggest joy, other than of course the treble, did not even come from anything that happened in Barca. It came from Madrid appointing Benitez.

Last edited by messixaviesta on Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:08 pm

The Franchise wrote:
How can we pay this much for Arda? He isnt even that good, forgetting his age and price..just him as a player...what the hell.

If it was for half the price and Arda could play from the start of the season I might at least try to see some sense in it but as it stands ...

The new board is not yet elected. Signings of this quality, if really needed, can be made in January as well especially if we are ready to offer this kind of money. A mad rush is understandable for the hottest prospects but for anything else putting some more time and thought into it would have been so much better.

Last edited by messixaviesta on Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:11 pm

linetty wrote:
sree999 wrote:Why didn't they go for koke ?

He's happy at Atleti, doesn't want to leave and they don't want to sell... Arda asked to leave

At least we could have tried for Koke and seen what develops but it seems Lucho personally asked for Arda and now Lucho will have to take complete credit/discredit for how things go with Arda.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:23 pm

Neymar: "Arda Turan is a great player. He's one of the best players in the Liga. He's very talented, he'll help us a lot." [sport]

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:47 pm

ahmad25 wrote:It would be huge embarrassment if new president sends him back to atletico after these words

I would welcome it. We are ALREADY a huge embarrassment. And Turan is well aware of the clause in his contract, and must be blind if can't see he is being used as a toy by Bart.

Also if we get a new president and we send Turan back to Atletico, if would be a huge *bleep* you to Bart and his staff.

But, obviously not gonna happen...Lucho wants him apparently so no matter if we get a new board, Turan will stay

And Atletico already spend like half of the Turan money on Vietto....let that sink in...
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:59 pm

Yeah I also think he'll stay.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:59 am

Arda Turan admits he will be honoured to play alongside Lionel Messi at Barcelona - especially after years of "suffering" as an opponent.

The Turkey international sealed a move to Camp Nou on Tuesday after four years with Atletico Madrid, in a deal which could total €41 million.

Having battled against Messi, Neymar, Luis Suarez and his "idol" Andres Iniesta during his Liga career so far, the 28-year-old says he cannot wait to experience life alongside them.

"It's incredible, I've always had a dream of playing for Barca," he told Mundo Deportivo.

"Having grown accustomed to suffering against players like Messi, Suarez, Neymar, Iniesta, now I have the honour of playing alongside them. Messi is the best in the world and Iniesta is my idol."

Arda, who was linked with a handful of Europe's top clubs after telling Atletico he would not extend his stay at Vicente Calderon, admits he could barely contain his excitement when he learned of Luis Enrique's interest.

"Once I heard of Barca's interest, I couldn't sleep until yesterday, when the signing was made official. I was on holiday but I called my agent every day to ask if the deal was closed," he said. "I couldn't get Barca out of my head.

"Luis Enrique called me yesterday to welcome me. It was a great gesture, I'm very happy."

The former Galatasaray winger's move contains a clause which would allow the next president of Barcelona - to be decided on July 18 - to sell him back to Atletico for a 10 per cent loss should he be considered surplus to demands.

Arda, however, is not worried by the prospect.

"I respect all the candidates. All I'm thinking about is that Barca are my dream and, if they want me and I want them, there's nothing to talk about," he added.

Arda is due to be unveiled officially at Camp Nou on Friday, when he will sign his contract and be presented to the media.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:00 am

Barcelona presidential hopeful Agusti Benedito has branded the signing of Arda Turan as a "huge problem" for the club.

The midfielder sealed a €41 million transfer to the European champions on Monday despite the club currently being without an elected board, with elections due to take place on July 18.

Arda's transfer contains a clause which would allow the incoming Camp Nou chief to veto the move and return him to Atletico Madrid for a reduced sum.

And Benedito has slammed the decision to splash out on a player who cannot play for the club until the expiry of the transfer ban next January, placing the blame squarely at the feet of former president Josep Maria Bartomeu.

"They've left us with a huge problem," he said to reporters. "A signing that we can't use until six months from now because, and we mustn't forget this, we are under sanction from Fifa because of that person [Bartomeu].

"He's going to pay a big price for this disrespect towards the members. He is crossing the line.

Benedito, who admitted he would cancel the transfer if elected, added: "I spoke to him [acting president Ramon Adell] and told him that signing Arda is an act of disloyalty, an attack on the club's democratic spirit."

Bartomeu has already publicly backed the signing of Arda, insisting it came at the request of head coach Luis Enrique, while fellow candidate Joan Laporta claimed he was undecided over the transfer.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:21 am

Diario sport claims Arda will most probably be wearing #6..... wtf are they thinking, shit club

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next