RealGunner
Tomwin Lannister
Valkyrja
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kaladin
84 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch

Post by Kaladin Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:02 pm

RG pls http://www.goallegacy.net/t37985-united-building-an-amazing-team#1455640

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch

Post by RealGunner Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:02 pm

ffs merged
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:38 pm

United Fan wrote:Only Lewandowski and Muller from Bayern , Ronaldo, Bale and James from Real , Messi , Bale , Neymar would get to the current Man City or Man united team. The likes of Boateng , Benatia , Costa , Rafinha , Arbeloa , Pique , Modric .... are all average team players

rofl
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:17 pm

Interesting that that traitorous bastard Bale is playing for both Real Madrid and Barcelona. I knew there was something sinister about that Welshman.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:18 pm

I didn't even notice that Laughing
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:49 pm

Manchester United need to stop emailing me about Thomas Muller! Karl-Heinz Rummenigge reiterates that Bayern Munich star is NOT for sale

‘I am not a banker. We are a football club,’ he is quoted by German television station Sport1. ‘That is why we never even considered selling Thomas Muller.

‘I told my colleagues at Manchester United: “I cannot close down my email account, but you no longer need to send me anything. It is useless.”’
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:51 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:Manchester United need to stop emailing me about Thomas Muller! Karl-Heinz Rummenigge reiterates that Bayern Munich star is NOT for sale

‘I am not a banker. We are a football club,’ he is quoted by German television station Sport1. ‘That is why we never even considered selling Thomas Muller.

‘I told my colleagues at Manchester United: “I cannot close down my email account, but you no longer need to send me anything. It is useless.”’
rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:51 am

Winter is Coming wrote:Manchester United need to stop emailing me about Thomas Muller! Karl-Heinz Rummenigge reiterates that Bayern Munich star is NOT for sale

That's right, besides, Muller is ours :coffee:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:29 am

Perez was absolutely right.

Woody is a joke in transfer market.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:36 pm

Adit wrote:

Perez was absolutely right.

Woody is a joke in transfer market.

still mad about De Gea bra?

Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:42 am

Why be mad about De Gea and Navas is there

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:28 pm

How do you spend so much money and get worse than last season ? Just wow.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:45 pm

All about that philosophy S, give it time Proud
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:48 pm

Well, Man Yoo clearly needs someone to go watch a training session with pep and tiki taka will come to old trafford
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:49 pm

They just need to switch a few road signs and maybe they can guide Pep to their training ground? hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:03 pm

Feel bad for United. Half a billion spent on players who doesn't b fit their philosophy. Past it players like shweini and Rooney holding them back.Fans who boo manager because they don't understand what is positional play. If the fans show bit more patience then they will get to watch tiki taka next season. Van Gal is not the problem, he is the solution.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:47 pm

I have to ask this because I need to make sure I write fachts, did someone here say English clubs don't boo their team?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:22 pm

Memphis Depay is the only United player to score a first-half PL goal at Old Trafford this season
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:23 pm

Justice for Moyes IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:26 pm

RealGunner wrote:Memphis Depay is the only United player to score a first-half PL goal at Old Trafford this season
That's an insane stat
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:15 am

You're laughing now. You won't be laughing once United lift the treble in 20 years with DEM foundations that LVG has built.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu May 26, 2016 1:02 pm

https://twitter.com/CheGiaevara/status/735798347991289857
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu May 26, 2016 1:35 pm

Checked the Chelsea forum (shedend) and dem conspiracy theories are in full flow. Proud

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/29008-jose-mourinho-thread/page-107

People are claiming that he intentionally fckd Chelsea up last season to land in the United job lol.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu May 26, 2016 1:47 pm

actually warming to the idea of Zlatan joining us, we get a good season or two out of him while young Rashman develops with less expectations as his understudy and develops into a WC player :bow:

Zlatan
Martial Rooney/James Mane

wew lad

we have a lot of crap that is going to be hard to offload this summer though
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 26, 2016 2:02 pm

Wanting Mane rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu May 26, 2016 2:09 pm

Firenze wrote:actually warming to the idea of Zlatan joining us, we get a good season or two out of him while young Rashman develops with less expectations as his understudy and develops into a WC player :bow:

Exactly. Thats why I am personally against the idea of signing someone like Lukaku.
Many people want us to go for Lukaku instead but throwing 50 or so mil for him wont be exactly a good message you send to our own Mancunian prodigy Rashford. For him to prosper and fulfill his potential you will have to make him feel that the club is fully behind him and is seeing him as the long term 1st choice.
Getting Zlatan for 2 years will on the other hand do more good than harm for Rash. He will still be getting all the midweek cup games and his share of sub appearances in the league. For a 18 y.o newbie who is only learning his trade at the top level that is fine imo. Moreover he will get to learn tricks and skills from one of the game's best. Its a win-win.

Last edited by Glory on Thu May 26, 2016 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next