RealGunner
Tomwin Lannister
Valkyrja
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kaladin
84 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch - Page 10 Empty Re: Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch

Post by Luca Thu May 26, 2016 2:13 pm

United seem too fixated on the attack and bringing in big names than making a competitive team. I know the team struggled with goals but signing a top CB and CM seems more beneficial- depending on the system Mourinho plans to play

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch - Page 10 Empty Re: Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch

Post by S Thu May 26, 2016 2:13 pm

Firenze wrote:actually warming to the idea of Zlatan joining us, we get a good season or two out of him while young Rashman develops with less expectations as his understudy and develops into a WC player :bow:

Zlatan
Martial Rooney/James Mane

wew lad

we have a lot of crap that is going to be hard to offload this summer though

If Herrera belongs to that 'crap' list,give us a call please.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu May 26, 2016 2:17 pm

no, I still have faith in Herrera but this will be his final season if he doesn't shine

Can certainly see Schweinsteiger at Juve though Proud

wonder if Juve would be interested in Mata, obviously done with Mourinho coming in

nvm we don't do loans with an option Proud
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 26, 2016 2:18 pm

somone will get a bargain soon. mata and rashford wont see green grass and white lines at OT once jose signs Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu May 26, 2016 2:21 pm

If Rashford fails to fulfill the enormous potential he is showing then its okay i guess.
But if its the opposite, and mourinho decides to still ditch him regardless the fans will turn against the man.

I mean fans still blame LvG and the board for letting go of an inferior Danny Welbeck. Actually its one of the main reasons why lvg lost a lot of support.
Rashford is more talented than his fellow Mancunian and the situation will turn toxic if mourinho despite him performing decides to not trust him (which I honestly fear though, i wont lie)

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu May 26, 2016 2:21 pm

I am torn on Mata tbh, still think he's kind of a luxury player and there's no way both him at Ibra on the pitch at the same time would work rofl but towards the end of the season he surprised me by putting in a lot of effort and getting some important goals at the time..

I just have no idea where he could possibly end up other than Spain in a cut price deal, but I think he may just see out his contract here, I would want to keep him I think.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu May 26, 2016 2:25 pm

shit list that needs to be flushed this summer
Depay
Januzaj rofl
Young
Rojo
Schweinsteiger
Valdes
Valencia

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu May 26, 2016 2:36 pm

I would include Jones and Fellaini too.
Also sell Romero, cut his big wages(i assume) and find a gk prospect as backup to ddg. Someone from Germany would do fine. Smile

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu May 26, 2016 2:41 pm

good shout on Jones, think it's time we  got rid of our potentially greatest ever player.

I'm not against Fellaini staying but he shouldn't be starting. Get rid if we can get in someone like Kante/Krychowiak though.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 26, 2016 2:42 pm

do the man u fans think depay should get another season to show what he can do or do they want him sold.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu May 26, 2016 2:42 pm

Glory wrote:If Rashford fails to fulfill the enormous potential he is showing then its okay i guess.
But if its the opposite, and mourinho decides to still ditch him regardless the fans will turn against the man.

I mean fans still blame LvG and the board for letting go of an inferior Danny Welbeck. Actually its one of the main reasons why lvg lost a lot of support.
Rashford is more talented than his fellow Mancunian and the situation will turn toxic if mourinho despite him performing decides to not trust him (which I honestly fear though, i wont lie)

Yeah no, if he has success they won't turn against him end of story Laughing
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu May 26, 2016 2:43 pm

Luca wrote:United seem too fixated on the attack and bringing in big names than making a competitive team. I know the team struggled with goals but signing a top CB and CM seems more beneficial- depending on the system Mourinho plans to play

Yea a CB and CM will definitely come. Another combative CM as a partner to Schneiderlin (watch Mourinho do miracles with this guy btw :coffee: He is the type of player Mourinho loves ) Heard we are in for Krychowiak and Saul (bs probably).
As for CB there are a few names floating as well. Manolas, Varane (again a bs Laughing )
If we can get a CM who is good defensively I can see us going for Hames Rodriguez as well for 50-60 mil.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu May 26, 2016 2:44 pm

I wouldn't be against loaning him out to a PL club, I have a feeling he wouldn't like that and reject it though. He has an oddly high opinion of himself for someone who looked clueless. I don't think we will be able to move him on without taking a huge loss anyway (plenty of scrubby PL clubs would love to take him for 15m I'd imagine but again, he wouldn't take it)

He literally looked like pure shit all last season though and I'm not expecting him to improve, looked clueless in a top lvl league
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu May 26, 2016 2:48 pm

zigra wrote:
Glory wrote:If Rashford fails to fulfill the enormous potential he is showing then its okay i guess.

If he has success then they wont, true. But success is going to be a bit hard to achieve starting from next season. There will be like 7-8 teams who will be legit and if Jose can still get us trophy amid this incredibly tough competition, then fine.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu May 26, 2016 2:54 pm

Glory wrote:
zigra wrote:

If he has success then they wont, true. But success is going to be a bit hard to achieve starting from next season. There will be like 7-8 teams who will be legit and if Jose can still get us trophy amid this incredibly tough competition, then fine.

Tough, but he can do it imo.
This season none of the top teams has been a standout so they all have to improve a lot. I think United actually has one of the best setups that can be transformed into a top team with only a few good signings. Of course you won't turn it into Barcelona overnight but as that's not the competition..
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu May 26, 2016 4:17 pm

Firenze, you realize that with Mourinho and his experience fetish Schweinsteiger will be the first name on the team sheet?

As he should be.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Thu May 26, 2016 4:30 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Firenze, you realize that with Mourinho and his experience fetish Schweinsteiger will be the first name on the team sheet?

As he should be.

I completely doubt that. Instead, I can see someone like Kwadwo Asamoah at United who will be the first name on the sheet.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu May 26, 2016 4:47 pm

So is Depay a certified scrub now? no hope for him?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 26, 2016 4:49 pm

Always was imo hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu May 26, 2016 4:53 pm

huuuuuuuuuuge ceiling IMO
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu May 26, 2016 5:29 pm

Its official, he's back

@huntsman
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu May 26, 2016 5:42 pm

From Sky Sports:

"To confirm: He has signed his deal. He went to a central London hotel, where he met United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward and signed the United contract.

"He returned home with documents in his hand and a bottle of wine. It comes on a very special and poignant day for Mourinho. It's been 12 years since he won the Champions League with Porto."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu May 26, 2016 6:57 pm

Firenze wrote:actually warming to the idea of Zlatan joining us, we get a good season or two out of him while young Rashman develops with less expectations as his understudy and develops into a WC player :bow:

Zlatan
Martial Rooney/James Mane

wew lad

we have a lot of crap that is going to be hard to offload this summer though

Meh team, come on if you're making a dream team atleast make it a great team Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu May 26, 2016 7:01 pm

----------Zlatan
Martial---James---Mahrez
---Schneiderlin--Gomes
Shaw--Smalling--Manolas--Darmian
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu May 26, 2016 7:02 pm

ES wrote:----------Zlatan
Martial---James---Mahrez
---Schneiderlin--Gomes
Shaw--Smalling--Manolas--Darmian

That's what I'm talking about.

Delete Darmian though, Alexis ruined his career.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 26, 2016 7:43 pm

Schneiderlin rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next