RealGunner
Tomwin Lannister
Valkyrja
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kaladin
84 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch - Page 11 Empty Re: Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 26, 2016 6:43 pm

Schneiderlin rofl

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch - Page 11 Empty Re: Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch

Post by B-Mac Thu May 26, 2016 8:15 pm

Rashford has a great work rate, think Mourinho will find him minutes for sure

Herrera too good work rate is has a gritty side to his game and a firey personality, Mourinho will love him.

Memphis gets 1 more season imo he struggled last year, but now it's on him to come back next season and figure it out or gtfo.
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu May 26, 2016 8:37 pm

B-Mac wrote:Rashford has a great work rate, think Mourinho will find him minutes for sure

Herrera too good work rate is has a gritty side to his game and a firey personality, Mourinho will love him.

Memphis gets 1 more season imo he struggled last year, but now it's on him to come back next season and figure it out or gtfo.

@Onyx
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu May 26, 2016 9:08 pm

Darmian will get resurrected by Jose. He is also another Mourinho-esque player. Defensive full back.
Schneiderlin and Herrera too. Herrera however wont be a starter. We will replace him with another CM. Still will be an important member of his plans though. Probably will be his Ramires.

Fellaini, Valencia, Blind, Jones, Rojo, Mata, Januzaj - These players will have their spots in the team under threat.
Blind will survive cos of his versatility.
Valencia have a slight chance of keeping his place as a backup right winger. But no more full back business surely. He is so poor positionally and Jose wont like that eventhough he has a decent defensive side to his game.
Rojo, Mata, Fellaini, Adnan, Varela et al are sure outs.

Young will survive. Depay will survive (as a 1 last chance to salvage his career). Lingard will survive as well.
Pereira will get loaned out.
Both Carrick and Schweini will keep their place in the squad as backups(or even as starters, i dont know) .
But no idea what will happen to Fosu Mensah and Borthwick Jackson, 2 very talented kids. pale

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch - Page 11 Empty Now that United have signed Mou, are they a guarantee for the 2017-18 title?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu May 26, 2016 11:25 pm

https://i.imgur.com/i0xbdT8.png

Mou has always won the league title in his 2nd season, if not outright on the first. Will the pattern hold for his United term?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri May 27, 2016 12:29 am

Mourinho played Zouma, don't see why he wouldn't play GOATsu Mensah
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri May 27, 2016 3:49 am

seems all but done
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri May 27, 2016 4:02 am

Primier League became even more exciting.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Fri May 27, 2016 5:51 am

B-Mac wrote:

seems all but done

all this pre-planning, next season will be very epic
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri May 27, 2016 8:45 am

Done dealio
Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch - Page 11 CjcyrmfVEAA2a4g

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri May 27, 2016 3:53 pm

ES wrote:----------Zlatan
Martial---James---Mahrez
---Schneiderlin--Gomes
Shaw--Smalling--Manolas--Darmian

Manolas,Gomes,Zlatan,Mahrez,James.Thats 5 changes in the starting lineup.I personally dont see them making so many changes.

Besides i dont think Madrid will let go off James that easily.Would be another British transfer record signing if it were to happen.

I think they'd be wise to take Kante off Leicester though.Are the rumors about 20M clause in his contract true ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 27, 2016 4:03 pm

James will go, this isn't a Di Maria case when he was arguably their most important player or an Ozil where he was breaking records for assists etc etc. He doesn't even get into the team Laughing

No idea whether he will go to Man Yoo or not but i don't see him at Real Madrid next year.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri May 27, 2016 4:09 pm

United bought ADM, Falcao, Depay, Rojo, Blind, Shaw and Herrera in one window, Surag, i doubt 5 is too much
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri May 27, 2016 4:10 pm

Oh and Hames and Gomes are 100% going to United, they're Mendes clients
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri May 27, 2016 4:10 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:James will go, this isn't a Di Maria case when he was arguably their most important player or an Ozil where he was breaking records for assists etc etc. He doesn't even get into the team Laughing

No idea whether he will go to Man Yoo or not but i don't see him at Real Madrid next year.

But he is Perez' Galactico.They dont want to force him out like Ozil and Di Maria.Different situations.

It does seem to me like he would get preferential treatment like Benzema or Bale.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 27, 2016 4:14 pm

Bale and Benzema actually perform though hmm

Maybe not the heights that some expect but they do perform and worthy of their places.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri May 27, 2016 4:16 pm

Benzema wasnt even that good in his first two seasons though.Outperformed by Higuain.

But he had the backing of the board because he was Perez' signing.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 27, 2016 4:17 pm

That's true hmm

Inb4 Chad btw.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri May 27, 2016 4:20 pm

If Madrid win CL-Zep will have more power in choosing his team.

If Madrid lose the final-Zippo will stfu and listen to Perez' orders

Thats how i see it imo hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 27, 2016 4:22 pm

I think the latter is the case regardless tbf Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri May 27, 2016 4:29 pm

ES wrote:United bought ADM, Falcao, Depay, Rojo, Blind, Shaw and Herrera in one window, Surag, i doubt 5 is too much

Thats when the squad needed serious rejuvenation though.

I dont think they are in that position now.2-3 quality fixes and some depth options would do it for them.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri May 27, 2016 4:32 pm

S wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:James will go, this isn't a Di Maria case when he was arguably their most important player or an Ozil where he was breaking records for assists etc etc. He doesn't even get into the team Laughing

But he is Perez' Galactico.They dont want to force him out like Ozil and Di Maria.Different situations.

It does seem to me like he would get preferential treatment like Benzema or Bale.

he doesn't get preferential treatment like benzema and bale because perez loves these 2. they are probably his favorite players from our team.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri May 27, 2016 7:31 pm

Would welcome James, SAF was a fan of his before his Monaco move...we scouted him heavily.

But I don't know what Jose is going to do with Rooney...that is my question. #10? CM? #9? who knows
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Fri May 27, 2016 7:51 pm

Some people are forgetting Man U still have Rooney. I'm sure he will lead the attack, he is still one of the best strikers in EPL. Class is permanent boys Cool . Mou will get at least 1 good year from him. Ibra isn't needed at all.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 27, 2016 8:04 pm

Meh James is in the same situation as Götze. United can easily tempt him, product of Perez' bonkers transfer policy

United will get themselves an excellent player and with Mou always favourig his 4231 James will be able to flourish in his preferred role
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat May 28, 2016 9:08 am

James in insanely good in that 10 role. can see him getting 20 maybe 25 goals from that position. his finishing is ridiculous.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next