RealGunner
Tomwin Lannister
Valkyrja
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kaladin
84 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch - Page 37 Empty Re: Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch

Post by Unique Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:16 pm

Manchester United striker Marcus Rashford has signed a £200,000-a-week contract to commit him to the club until June 2023, with the option to extend for a further year.

The England forward, 21, joined United as a seven-year-old and rose through the youth ranks, making his senior debut in February 2016, aged 18.

"This club has shaped me, both as a player and as a person," Rashford said.

"So it is such a privilege every time I get the opportunity to wear the shirt."

"Manchester United has been everything in my life since I arrived here at the age of seven.

"I will be giving everything I have to help get this club back to where it belongs and deliver the success that our fans deserve."

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch - Page 37 Empty Re: Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch

Post by M99 Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:18 pm

200k a week for the British Freddy Adu rofl
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:27 pm

to put it into perspective
Mohamed Salah - £200,000-a-week
Roberto Firmino - £180,000-a-week
Virgil Van Dijk - £150,000-a-week
Alisson - £120,000-a-week
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:29 pm

Like i said, Manchester is being ran by a bunch of incompetent muppets
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:24 pm

State of that football club, absolute shambles
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:33 pm

200k p/w to lock down the biggest English talent in a decade is fine, would have been raging at 300K which was reported.

Let's not forget Rashford dominated the PSG games and outshined Mbappe. 200K is peanuts to a club like us.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:27 pm

Firenze wrote:200k p/w to lock down the biggest English talent in a decade is fine, would have been raging at 300K which was reported.

Let's not forget Rashford dominated the PSG games and outshined Mbappe. 200K is peanuts to a club like us.
rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:15 pm

Firenze wrote:200k p/w to lock down the biggest English talent in a decade is fine, would have been raging at 300K which was reported.

Mbappe scored 33 goals last season, Rashford got 10. Laughing

200k+ should be reserved for the best players in the league, giving it to Rashford is laughable, no matter which way you look at it.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:59 pm

Mbappe stat pads in tier 3 league league in a team that's worth more than every other in the league combined. Rashford would be a 40 goal a season player in that league.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:18 am

More like, 40 pence a season player in that league, since he would be held to the standard of Mbappe, who's even a year younger than him if I'm not mistaken hmm

I recently read that Rashford stated he was sad to see the state that Man United are in. Yet, he's only contributing to the problem with his premature wage demands. He will be earning at least as much as Real Madrid veterans Marcelo and Sergio Ramos ffs. I look forward to seeing his wage demands in the future rofl
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:20 am

^
That’s the funniest and the most frustrating thing. These overhyped bleeps will first take the club to the cleaners in demanding the best possible deal for them and after they get that they will profess their phony loyalty and love towards the club. They will say it hurts them and they are so disappointed in the state of the football club and will do everything to take it to where it should be. But in reality these plebs must be secretly wishing that we never get back to those levels again, because if we do, there would be no place for them show pony fake footballers, not even on our bench.

Rashford can just do one. He is not special anymore at least not in my eyes. Not the golden boy who we thought he was going to be when he first broke through. Just another overpaid delusional mercenary.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:42 am

Giving Rashford a new deal is one thing, but there are reports, hurting, mind numbing reports of an incoming new mega contract for that fraud Lingard. And if that turns out true, then Mr. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer just needs to be sacked on the spot.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:41 pm

You need to have the ability to score goals to reach 40 and Rashford simply doesn't have it nor does he look like having it. Whomever is his agent, well done to him. To Utd, well, clearly they are enjoying the mediocrity they are experiencing.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:47 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:30 pm

Does he expect a footballer to turn up in a suit and a briefcase?
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:44 pm

Ok what exactly should I be watching? He looks fine to me, no belly fat unless the jersey is blocking it.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:18 pm

looks the fittest he has ever been for us

good stuff
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:02 pm

Kaladin wrote:

#Logang4Lyf
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:34 pm

Goalkeepers: David De Gea, Lee Grant, Joel Pereira, Sergio Romero.

Defenders: Diogo Dalot, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Eric Bailly, Phil Jones, Victor Lindelof, Marcos Rojo, Chris Smalling, Axel Tuanzebe, Luke Shaw, Ashley Young.

Midfielders: Tahith Chong, James Garner, Angel Gomes, Daniel James, Jesse Lingard, Nemanja Matic, Juan Mata, Scott McTominay, Andreas Pereira, Paul Pogba.

Forwards: Mason Greenwood, Romelu Lukaku, Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford.

pre-season tour squad

Pogba or no Pogba next season, we absolutely need to revamp that dross looking midfield

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:04 pm

Lukaku
Rashford Eriksen Bayol
Ningez Longstaff
Shaw Lindelof Maguire Bissaka
De Gea

looking legit
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:19 pm

I can't imagine Eriksen would want to transfer to Man United, at this point in time. Why would he? Lukaku will likely leave. I don't rate Maguire very highly, but I suppose he's better than Smalling. His reported price tag is disgusting, and he already stated he prefers Manchester City. Who's Ningez? Do you Mean Saul Niguez?
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:24 pm

Lukaku won't leave unless we find a top replacement which seems unlikely

don't even think Maguire is better than Smalling

United are still a bigger club than Spurs and we'll double his wages

Ninguez, sure, whatever, lots of places linking us with him if we lose Pogba and he has a release clause
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:54 pm

You're a bigger club, but you're a less appealing club at the moment. No wage structure, in dire need of a rebuild in order to challenge for titles - owners don't seem to allow sufficient funding for it. Your most high-profile player wants out, to the point where he's leaving hints to the media, your Spanish players feel that they're being treated unjustly, one already left. I stand corrected, but I think most players would prefer a club that provided more stability, let alone ambition Razz

At the core of your issues, I think Woodward and the Glazers are struggling to get anything right. It's understandable that they'd want to be more conservative with their spending after they spent so much with little return, the last time around. Wouldn't it make sense to hire a sporting director and/or a technical director by now, though? And make some level of effort to even out the player wages? I don't know what the hell is going on, but if I'd been a top player, I'd aim for something more stable and predictable.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:39 pm

Martial Lukaku Lingard
Pogba Matic Mctominay
Shaw Maguire Lindelof Bissaka
DDG

...so basically, same old same old, we should be better at the back slightly but still lacking that game changer who can transition play from midfield to the forwards

if we sell Lukaku I can see us going:

Martial Rashford Lingard
Fernandes
Pogba Matic
Shaw Maguire Lindelof Bissaka
DDG

I wish we would actually buy a legit right winger and no, before ppl say anything Daniel James hasn't be bought to start. He's gonna get like 10 appearances off the bench.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:09 am

Matic is a big worry there, perhaps the biggest. He is basically like a decommissioned jumbo jet. Sad Ogs still thinks he is good enough to last a full season.
Will take a Longstaff any day if a 40 year old Matic is our only other option.

Also even if Lukaku stays, Ole's dear Rashy will start over him in CF every week even if he stinks the place continuously.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:55 am

I can see exactly how his tenure is going to be played out, like the back of my hand. Ill be here to remind you when he's inevitably sacked
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next