Valkyrja
halamadrid2
44 posters

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

Go down

Preseason discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Preseason discussion

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:38 pm

Preseason discussion - Page 6 11266573_432334033636725_1314258108_n

Bale killed 90% of our attacks today, annoying as fck. Switching Bale with Benz and our attack would be awesome

I am happy Isco has started like this, he is not giving Benitez any reason at all to bench him

Jese with another bright game, unlucky not to score

I must say Kiko has really won me over, like a perfect goalie for us with an added feature of accurate goal kicks that we never had with Iker. At this rate I'd want him to start over Navas

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:24 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Carlo never did such thing lol, it's just that we chose to blame him for everything that went down. With reasons at time, without any sometimes. BBC was crap, predictable, it worked for half a season. we can blame Carlo as much as we can blame Bale himself for not being productive on the right. i hate him, he is a donkey, but it's true. And when used effectively he is as productive a player as it gets, that's why Perez and other people are the club would rather bet on his individual talent.

you want them to sell Bale? ok, then bring them someone they feel they can rely on with CR declining. They are not betting on "let's build a team with nice guy who can play well together" nope, they want a star player that can win games on his own, THEN build a nice team around him.

There is no such attacking player around, so they will stick to him.

Sounds like a great plan.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:54 pm

Preseason discussion - Page 6 Image-jpg
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:00 am

Bale: I feel comfortable in the playmaking role. fml
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:13 am

He should check a psychologist
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:53 pm

Preseason discussion - Page 6 CLqa_JKWoAEpvZ4
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Isco in the play making role and two out and out wingers. With this line up I am confident we will keep a clean sheet but not sure we will create much. Hope Denis has a great game
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:52 pm

I haven't watched a single pre season game. Can anyone tell me how we've played in the pre season games?
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:58 pm

asensio looks really good. he could looks ready to be a first 11 player

image a 19 year old is playing way better than bale.

bale is so much garbage, garbage in every position that he is being tested in.

Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:22 am

will love to see isco, asensio and vasquez in starting team
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:34 am

Vasquez is Castilla level from what i've seen.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:29 pm

couldn't beat a nothing team lets fap to skill moves :bow:.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:19 pm

Vålerenga are a mediocre team, even by Norwegian standards. Sometimes, I forget that they're supposed to be our capital city's main club. They somehow managed to do decently well last season, after their new, Icelandic striker scored 25 goals ovr the course of the season, but they're definitely not a strong team lol. They've won the Norwegian league twice over the last 15 years, but they've also finished in the bottom half of the table several times during that same time period. Injuries or not, I can't believe we didn't at the very least manage to score a goal against them.

I think I said this a few times last season, but in several matches we looked like we wouldn't be able to beat my local team, even when most of our key players were fit. I sure hope our performance level improves, otherwise I think this may turn out to be our weakest season in some time.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:05 pm

our official video promoting bale and jese.

and that 1st and 3rd play by bale in video were supposed to be some positive highlight? Laughing
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:04 pm

19 days until the transfer window closes. based on how our squad looks, what are your expectations going into the season. By expectations, I mean in the first half of the league; its a bit premature to start talking ucl. also, when i say expectations, i don't mean 'what we hope for', as fans we all hope to attain maximum points, i mean how realistic are our aspirations? do we look like we are ready to take the league by storm? and how do we match up with our rivals- barcelona, atleti, valencia, sevilla
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:51 pm

I don't know what to think. We looked like world beaters during the first few months of last season, and I honestly think we looked like we were, at the very least, on par with Barca's peak level for that season. Maybe we were just riding on the confidence of the season prior to it? I don't know. But then, the team's performance level dropped significantly and Bale's shortcomings became more apparent than ever. We somehow managed to struggle our way past opponents that, on paper, we should've beaten comfortably, and I'm a bit surprised that we didn't fall farther behind Barca by the end of the season. Perhaps it was due to Barca's contrastically underwhelming start to their season.

Also, I'm probably the only one here who thinks we really underperformed against Juventus, but it was to be expected based on our form at the time. I suppose the more humble thing to say would be that Juventus were just really good.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:54 pm

We didn't play 2 good games in a row after New Year. Something happened after that Milan game. And Bale not getting replaced at any point despite playing like shit cost us the championship, which explains my hate towards him. Never seen a player with that much unwarrented security.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:30 pm

He's the best welsh player to ever play for Madrid. Show some respect you folks
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:24 pm

Thimmy wrote:I don't know what to think. We looked like world beaters during the first few months of last season, and I honestly think we looked like we were, at the very least, on par with Barca's peak level for that season. Maybe we were just riding on the confidence of the season prior to it? I don't know.

You were playing a host of shit teams, apart from Atletico which you lost to at home, Malaga away which needed a last minute own goal to get the 3 points and a Barca team that lined up with grandpa Xavi in the middle, Mathieu at leftback and Suarez debuting on the wing, a team that had not clicked yet and still could have gone 2 goals up before conceding. Not much else to it really. The other teams were fodder and Ronaldo was doing his usual 15 consecutive hattricks thang from October to December before the Ballon d'Or gala which toned down after the Ballon d'Or. Both Valencia ties, both Sevilla ties, Clasico in Camp Nou, Atletico away, Athletic away, Celta away. All that came after Christmas and obviously also the harder CL ties than Basel, Ludogorez and Liverpool in their worst period when they we were still figuring out whether Balotelli fits or not.

(:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:39 pm

futbol wrote:
Thimmy wrote:I don't know what to think. We looked like world beaters during the first few months of last season, and I honestly think we looked like we were, at the very least, on par with Barca's peak level for that season. Maybe we were just riding on the confidence of the season prior to it? I don't know.

You were playing a host of shit teams, apart from Atletico which you lost to at home, Malaga away which needed a last minute own goal to get the 3 points and a Barca team that lined up with grandpa Xavi in the middle, Mathieu at leftback and Suarez debuting on the wing, a team that had not clicked yet and still could have gone 2 goals up before conceding. Not much else to it really. The other teams were fodder and Ronaldo was doing his usual 15 consecutive hattricks thang from October to December before the Ballon d'Or gala which toned down after the Ballon d'Or. Both Valencia ties, both Sevilla ties, Clasico in Camp Nou, Atletico away, Athletic away, Celta away. All that came after Christmas and obviously also the harder CL ties than Basel, Ludogorez and Liverpool in their worst period when they we were still figuring out whether Balotelli fits or not.

(:

Their form peaked right after the 1-2 loss to Atletico, when they went on a winning streak that lasted longer than 2 months between september and november. Everything turned to shit after Modric injured his thigh during a friendly match for Croatia, which consequently affected Real Madrid's performance in their unconvincing 2-1 win over Malaga one week later. You may be right about the matches after the turn of the year being more difficult, but the drop in performance occured right after Modric got injured, which was during the end of november. After the turn of the year, Madrid mostly played like crap, even against the fodder teams.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:48 pm

I expect us to struggle alot. People already have doubts about certain players and it won't take long till the booing starts and the team performance dropping as a result. We have some tough gamed in the first half of the season which we can get out of the way

As long as we can beat any of Bilbao, Valencia, Atleti, Sevilla or Barca away we should be alright. We finished 4 points (2 after Barca knew they'd win the league and let Depor draw them) behind Barca despite only taking 4 points from these teams. Performance from certain players is going to drastically have to improve if we are to achieve victories in those games

fusbal just wait until the CWC curse befalls on your sorry a**es. You won't even be able to be Real Madrid Castilla FC away ffs

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:35 pm

during the preseason and the transfer window, the idea i've gotten is that we have focused more on squad depth. as an aside, i don't think we've ever had a shallow squad since maybe the 08/09 season. the problem (even under mourinho) has been how to foster competition and instill some level of faith/confidence into the subs (ozil, xabi, khedira all had fitness issues associated from being overworked under mou, particularly in the latter stages of that 11/12 season)

my point is if we have a deep squad and guys still don't get minutes it won't mean shit. we've got casemiro back,illara, jese, isco, cheryshev? do you guys think they'll get a good run of games, and how consistent do you expect them to be? if they continue to warm the bench irrespective of lack of form from the starters, then forget them stepping up when injuries occur,and injuries will occur, i still don't fancy playing a midfield combo of kroos and modric alone

a major concern of mine though from the pre-season is the play-making role. when the most creative or spontaneous player in the squad is a left back its problematic from both offense or defense. now what's even more scary is the assumption that bale could play in that offensive midfield position.....putting james on the right, left, or center of midfield is a waste of his talent. he should be playing behind the forward. i'm not sold on isco starting there neither, at least not just yet, in a few years maybe, as of now, he's skilled but still rough around the edges

what do you guys think?
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:37 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

fusbal just wait until the CWC curse befalls on your sorry a**es. You won't even be able to be Real Madrid Castilla FC away ffs

Not doubting it for a second. I'm fully aware of the CWC badge curse on the shirts. If Barca manage to win the Copa del Rey I'm already happy for this season. :)

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:10 am

halamadrid2 wrote:I expect us to struggle alot. People already have doubts about certain players and it won't take long till the booing starts and the team performance dropping as a result. We have some tough gamed in the first half of the season which we can get out of the way

As long as we can beat any of Bilbao, Valencia, Atleti, Sevilla or Barca away we should be alright. We finished 4 points (2 after Barca knew they'd win the league and let Depor beat them) behind Barca despite only taking 4 points from these teams. Performance from certain players is going to drastically have to improve if we are to achieve victories in those games

i have doubts about one player. a welshman.

like i said before, i saw asensio in a few preseason games and he can play in front of bale for me. a youngster of his quality playing with cristiano and benzema will grow quickly and get so much better.

but we all know that perez will force bale into the team, into the hole where he will flop badly.

Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:38 am

Sometimes I forget that the best Welsh player in the world plays for Madrid. It feels awesome tbh
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:33 am

Valkyrja wrote:Sometimes I forget that the best Welsh player in the world plays for Madrid. It feels awesome tbh

When did we buy Ramsey?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next