Manchester United 2015/2016 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup)

+17
Vibe
Salladhor Saan
Unique
DavidVilla92
Lucifer
Adit
Kick
Firenze
Dutti
Great Leader Sprucenuce
jibers
B-Mac
vizkosity
Glory
Busby Babe
RED
Vlad the Impaler
21 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Manchester United 2015/2016 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup) - Page 4 Empty Re: Manchester United 2015/2016 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup)

Post by RED Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:37 pm

Yes Martial. composure of the highest order. Get in!

RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Manchester United 2015/2016 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup) - Page 4 Empty Re: Manchester United 2015/2016 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup)

Post by Glory Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:18 pm

Huge win under the circumstance. More than the fact that we are just 2 points away from city, I am more happy cos we managed to stay 6 points ahead of Chelsea. 2nd place this season is achievable. Rest is up to van gaal.
Martial and DdeG. U beauts!! Proud

On a side note though, rooni is done. Fek off to MLS for the love of God and save us from this misery please.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:49 pm

how many years does he have on his contract? we won't be able to off-load him until he decides to go MLS that's for sure. Pls drop him LVG. Genuinely the same as playing with 10 men. Martial's composure has sold me. He can handle the responsibility of being our main goalscorer.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:59 pm

That nutjob Moyes did a big favor for our club and offered him a fat 5 year deal only like 2 years ago. Laughing So I assume there must be 3 more years . Until 2018 it could be. Rolling Eyes

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:16 pm

That passing sequence was incredible. That's what I like to see. Definitely not the SAF United any-more Laughing
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:22 pm

Top of the league cheers

Darmian, Smalling and Blind were excellent, Martial was MOTM. Brilliant young player. The way he holds up the ball, links up play and draws fouls, it's beyond his 19 years of age. Got an assist and should have had another if Memphis wasn't so wasteful.

Memphis was so shit despite his goal, lingers onto the ball for too long and loses it through bad decision making, Young should have came on for him earlier. Rooney was poor again, but thats nothing new and Valencia being Valencia who can not cross.

Other than that, routine win against one of the worse teams in the league.

Top of the table. Very tough October fixtures coming up. Arsenal(a) everton(a) City(h) Palace(a)....sheesh! And sandwiched between them are CL and a Capital Cup match(s).

Let's see how this team handles it.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:14 pm

I think Carrick is finished. Apart from that one game against a shite pool side and shite tactics Brendan employed he looked brilliant. But in every other game if I am not wrong he has been piss poor this season.
We should never drop Schneiderlin  from the lineup at least in these tough away fixtures. Hope lvg learned the lesson today.

And Memphis, well... Its his demeanor on the pitch thats the most annoying. The boy plays as if he is the same level of ronaldo or something, not bothering to track back and all. I mean I back him totally and he will eventually come good for us. But right now he simply dont deserve to be in the first team.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:40 pm

I'm not that concerned with Carrick, think it'll take a while for him to get going (well at least I'd like to think so).

Memphis on the other hand needs to take a hard look at Martial and take notes. This guy is giving me nothing but bad vibes, from his off the field rep he's trying to build (all this gold teeth, being linked with ratchet girls)- nothing wrong with that for a young lad but it seems as if he's chasing unnecessary headlines, and then his on the field demeanor is that of a player who's already made it at the highest level and is comfortable.

Needs a massive kick up the backside because in all actuality, he's looking like a dud.

All this M7, hairstyles similar to CR...I know it's a bit petty of me, but he's pissing me off. /rant.

As for the game, shambles. Game over in 20 minutes. We came back better in the 2nd half but only due to Arsenal easing off and hitting us on the counter.

I'm a bit concerned with Darmian's form. Rooney's is an ever present hindrance that LVG is unwilling to solve, no LB cover....Playing a slow MF pairing of Schweini and Carrick was naive and dumb of LVG too, we got overrun badly and Rooney didn't help them tracking back, Memphis and Mata didn't protect our full backs too.

It was an absolute clusterfck. Players started off with no urgency, and after the 1st goal, didn't do anything to rectify it. We had no answers.

we're still only 2 points off top. Gotta shake this result off and come back stronger against Everton. But it's at Goodison Park, and EFC will play like world beaters against us. I don't have high hopes about that one tbh.

Martial was our best player yet again. Closely followed by Smalling. The rest- shit!
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:23 am

You guys didn't know Memphis was bad news? I'm not the least bit surprised he is doing poorly, tbh.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:58 am

RED wrote:I'm not that concerned with Carrick, think it'll take a while for him to get going (well at least I'd like to think so).

Memphis on the other hand needs to take a hard look at Martial and take notes. This guy is giving me nothing but bad vibes, from his off the field rep he's trying to build (all this gold teeth, being linked with ratchet girls)- nothing wrong with that for a young lad but it seems as if he's chasing unnecessary headlines, and then his on the field demeanor is that of a player who's already made it at the highest level and is comfortable.

Needs a massive kick up the backside because in all actuality, he's looking like a dud.

All this M7, hairstyles similar to CR...I know it's a bit petty of me, but he's pissing me off. /rant.

His off the field antics can be forgiven. Its fine as far as he shows desire and dedication on the pitch. The lad's mannerisms on the pitch like he already thinks he is elite level and shit, thats the area which needed to be addressed.

Until he helps the full back tracking back when we lose ball or start to play for the team, he can sit on the bench. I would rather we play fellaini or young all day if he cant get his head out of his arse.

RED wrote:
I'm a bit concerned with Darmian's form. Rooney's is an ever present hindrance that LVG is unwilling to solve, no LB cover....Playing a slow MF pairing of Schweini and Carrick was naive and dumb of LVG too, we got overrun badly and Rooney didn't help them tracking back, Memphis and Mata didn't protect our full backs too.

Dont want to sound like defending Matteo, but it was a one off day. He was brilliant against Wolfsburg midweek.
Sanchez on that kind of form, I dont think any full back in the world will be able to stop him. And we certainly didnt make things easy for him by like you said pairing two non existent legs in midfield. He was left all alone against a marauding Alexis. That 3rd goal for instance. It was pathetic defensive organization of the whole team that lead to and not Darmian's mistake alone. Sure he was at big time fault , not denying that.

And that Soton match, it was cos of fatigue he looked below par. Full back is one area you need to keep your players rotated amply if theres a match in midweek. Its one of the most physically demanding positions in football. And he was playing every game for us before that.

Damn sure we will see the real Darmian back after 2 weeks against Everton. He is too good a player to not be able to do that.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:06 am

Kick wrote:You guys didn't know Memphis was bad news? I'm not the least bit surprised he is doing poorly, tbh.

bad news ?

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:15 am

Glory wrote:
Kick wrote:You guys didn't know Memphis was bad news? I'm not the least bit surprised he is doing poorly, tbh.

bad news ?

It's slang, noun, Informal.
an annoying, disturbing, unwelcome thing or person; nuisance; troublemaker.

Memphis is too much like Ronaldo, mentality wise, and not enough like Ronaldo technique wise, for my liking.

He'll either head down the Balotelli path, or He'll become as good as Ronaldo, imo.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:43 am

Everton v United.

Date - Saturday, October 17 2015.
Kickoff Time - 1500 Hrs BST.
Venue - Goodison Park, Liverpool.

Manchester United 2015/2016 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup) - Page 4 Image_2

League standings and form guide
3. Manchester United : LWWWL
7. Everton : DWDWD

Previous Meetings

Everton 3 : 0 Manchester United
Manchester United 2 : 1 Everton
Everton 2 : 0 Manchester United
Manchester United 0 : 1 Everton
Manchester United 2 : 0 Everton

Hugely important game. Corresponding fixture last season, they ripped us open 3-0. Sad
Its a ridiculously bad fixture for us in recent years.  
They play against as if we are rivals and not liverpool . Game raising cnuts. Mad
One more defeat here after last week's humiliation and with city to come next and oh boy, the air of positivity and excitement could very well disappear from within our ranks.

Will be happy with a draw I think.

As for the team, need Memphis and rooney on the bench. But obviously thats just a pipe dream, i am well aware of that.
At least 1 should be on the bench. Play both once again and lol, we will be simply FuKKKKD!!

Learned from the pre match presser that Ander, Carrick, Rojo are fit for the game. yaay ! But So too rooney. oh noooo!!
who missed England matches due to injury. Rolling Eyes lol

Anyway

ddg
darmian-smalling-jones-blind
schneiderlin-schweini
mata-herrera-rooney
martial

hopefully this. ^

Last edited by Glory on Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:51 am

Louis van Gaal is determined for #mufc to bounce back from the defeat at Arsenal: "We've spoken about this. It cannot happen again."

The manager tells reporters that Ashley Young is injured and will miss the game against Everton on Saturday. #mufc

Interesting from Louis van Gaal on Wayne Rooney. Says he is fit to play "if selected".
Previously said the captain is "undroppable". #MUFC

Right, so Valencia didn't train. Having another reshuffling: Blind–Jones–Smalling–Darmian? Rooney's fit so that means he starts 100%.

More from the boss: "We want to be the champions, so we must behave like champions. You have to improve every time." #mufc

Van Gaal on facing Everton: "I am confident - I have seen the training sessions and the reaction of my players." #mufc

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:01 am

The replies to this tweet.
rofl

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:02 pm

The best performance of the season and it no surprise that coincided when he picked our best 11 players.
What a performance. Would/could/should have scored 2 more. But will take this result against those scouse game raising bleeps any day of the year. Fck yaaa!! banana
City next!!! bounce Same team please!!

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:20 pm

Herrera needs to be a nailed on starter. LVG pls see the light. He's involved every-time he starts.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:27 pm

Was waiting for Schneiderlin to produce a performance like that since we signed him (was beginning to be underwhlemed by him) and my word did he deliver today. He and Schweinsteiger, along with Herrera, bossed the midfield and took complete control of the game.

Smalling was incredible. Dealt with everything Everton threw at us.

Martial was just...I'm finding it hard to come up with compliments to give this young player everytime he puts on our shirt. So good yet again. 2nd half he tore Coleman to shreds.

Rooney delivered a goal, so I will give him props this week.

Herrera excellent. MOTM. A goal and an assist. Quality player

Everyone had a solid game. Very good way to bounce back from defeat against Arsenal, especially away at a difficult ground for us.

Win the derby next week and we may be back top of the league.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:45 pm

The difference when we use a 4-3-3 with a 3 man midfield when compared to that shite 4-2-2-2 we played so far this season, is not even .... I mean its a fcking no-contest.

We absolutely tore apart tottenham and city when we used this same basic formation last season. Cant for the love of god understand why lvg abandoned a system that brought the best out of the team that easily when suddenly we came to this season.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:59 pm

We've got a bit of a conundrum in that who does LVG rotate for our away game in Moscow, having one eye on the derby.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:45 am

I think depay can play midweek. He has done relatively much better in the CL this term than in the prem. So rest mata and may be martial too ? (silent) Not sure whether we should though, dont have faith in rooney to singlehandedly lead the line.  (or in martial's case play him one half, preferrably the 2nd half and ask him to wreak havoc. )
and then DARMIAN!! Put valencia on the right. Overexerting darmian led to a decline in his performance against arsenal. We certainly dont want that to happen again. He should be rested amply.

I will go for this.

ddg
valencia-jsmalling-jones-rojo
carrick-herrera-schneiderlin
memphis-fellaini-rooney(martial for the 2nd half)

Either way its an extremely important match. A tough tough place to go. Arguably our toughest fixture in this year's CL. Will be very happy with a draw.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:01 pm

been wanting that midfield 3 since the beginning of the season

it makes so much sense and Herrera brings the tempo of the team up with his movement
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:47 pm

It makes sense yet it's baffling how it takes LVG so long to see it.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:28 pm

City XI: Hart, Sagna, Kompany (C), Otamendi, Kolarov, Fernando, Fernandinho, Toure, Sterling, De Bruyne, Bony

MUFC XI to face #MCFC: De Gea, Valencia, Jones, Smalling, Rojo, Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin, Herrera, Mata, Rooney, Martial.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:08 pm

ROONEY IS KILLING THIS TEAM.

We're basically playing with no striker.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:12 pm

Is it really? Your managers no risk taking football kills your team more.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next