Thibaut Courtois

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: Thibaut Courtois

Post by Freeza on Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:58 pm

@Unique wrote:
@guest7 wrote:He wants to reunite with his family so bad it's incredible that Chelsea don't respect this
or his family could move to london. hmm

He’s not with the mother of his child anymore iirc.

Doubt it’s a possibility

Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:00 pm

@Mr Nick09 wrote:Please bow down to the new GK king of football, legend
repping the goat since 2014 brings me tears Proud

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:11 pm

“Goat” lol

He’s not any better than Keylor truthfully

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:21 pm

he has gone on strike now.

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy on Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:28 pm

It's understandable that Chelsea don't want to sell without having an adequate replacement in line for him. From Thibaut's point in view, though, I'm sure this is mostly about re-uniting with his children.

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:35 pm

@Thimmy wrote:It's understandable that Chelsea don't want to sell without having an adequate replacement in line for him. From Thibaut's point in view, though, I'm sure this is mostly about re-uniting with his children.
im not saying thats not true but if getafe were the only spanish club in for him would he still be pushing for a move. lats face it the guy wants to play for madrid and i dont blame him for that but he should just come out and say that. like i said before this is the first time he said any of this in the last 3 years.

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:56 pm

About 4 days left till transfer window is shut

Chelsea are finished if they don't buy someone but courtois forces a move after that
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick on Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:42 am

A disappointing end to a disappointing player.

I'd like to replace him with Kepa, but we'll probably get Butland.

#Carefree #kaspbffl
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick on Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:45 am

@Unique wrote:been at chelsea for 3 years never mentions his family. madrid show interest and he misses them badly. rofl

What are you talking about? It's always been an issue and well known among Chelsea fans.

#Carefree #kaspbffl
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:46 am

@Kick wrote:
@Unique wrote:been at chelsea for 3 years never mentions his family. madrid show interest and he misses them badly. rofl

What are you talking about? It's always been an issue and well known among Chelsea fans.

Also his kid was born last year and it’s been a problem ever since, right?

hmm:
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick on Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:11 am

@Freeza wrote:
@Kick wrote:

Also his kid was born last year and it’s been a problem ever since, right?

It's been a problem since he joined, to be honest.

#Carefree #kaspbffl
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy on Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:36 am

@Unique wrote:
@Thimmy wrote:It's understandable that Chelsea don't want to sell without having an adequate replacement in line for him. From Thibaut's point in view, though, I'm sure this is mostly about re-uniting with his children.
im not saying thats not true but if getafe were the only spanish club in for him would he still be pushing for a move. lats face it the guy wants to play for madrid and i dont blame him for that but he should just come out and say that. like i said before this is the first time he said any of this in the last 3 years.

I honestly think he would. Family is what's most important. I don't recall him pushing for a Real Madrid move in the past. I'm actually pretty sure he mentioned not wanting to play for Real, back when he was on loan at Atletico and RM were reportedly interested in him.

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett on Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:54 am

@Thimmy wrote:
@Unique wrote:

I honestly think he would. Family is what's most important. I don't recall him pushing for a Real Madrid move in the past. I'm actually pretty sure he mentioned not wanting to play for Real, back when he was on loan at Atletico and RM were reportedly interested in him.

Last 2 summers there have been strong Madrid links. It wasn't out of thin air.

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy on Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:50 am

@Blue Barrett wrote:
@Thimmy wrote:
@Unique wrote:

Last 2 summers there have been strong Madrid links. It wasn't out of thin air.

I said that I don't recall him pushing for a move in the past. We've been linked to him ever since he was on loan at Atletico, and I'm fairly sure he said in an interview at the time that he had no interest in transfering to Real Madrid. From what I can tell, that was the only season when he would potentially be a top priority target among the available goalkeepers at the time. Ever since then, he's been one out of many, random, transfer links, and unlikely one of the top ones, even among goalkeepers. His opinion seemed to change once he expressed wanting to re-unite with his children in Madrid, and I think that's very understandable.

Atletico Madrid don't need a goalkeeper, and that leaves Real Madrid. I don't have children, myself, but I know I would go out of my way to see close family grow up. I even changed jobs, in order to see my much younger siblings grow up. I was genuinely worried they'd start treating me like a stranger if I only saw them during arbitrary family gatherings. I'd be surprised if he'd turn down an opportunity to be with his family, even if it meant transfering from Chelsea to Getafe. I believe the majority of people would do the same thing.

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum