free_cat
Adit
Great Leader Sprucenuce
izzy
Mr Nick09
33 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Benzema is at it again, part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Benzema is at it again, part 2

Post by Harmonica Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:10 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:This babe is hotter than Rihanna as far as beauty and forms alone, come and argue again Laughing

I beg to differ.
rofl

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Benzema is at it again, part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Benzema is at it again, part 2

Post by BORUSSIA!! Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:38 am

no different to any other gold digging WAG

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:55 pm

Benz should captain the team tbh
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:43 am

The Big Benz #nohomo

I don't see those pictures on her page though.. hmm
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:26 am

benz and his ebony fetish Proud Molenation
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:23 pm

Needs to step up.  He's a very good striker who's had great moments here and there.  But given his talent, he is underachieving.  Enough excuses.  If he's happy with what he is, then I will no longer hype him based on unachieved ceiling.  What's a ceiling if you never get there or have no ambition to?

Complementary player both at Madrid and NT.  A very good one...  But nothing more.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:28 pm

Whoa, what is this hmm

Already making preparations for Morata's return while Benz goes to Arsenal next year hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:29 pm

sportsczy wrote:Needs to step up.  He's a very good striker who's had great moments here and there.  But given his talent, he is underachieving.  Enough excuses.  If he's happy with what he is, then I will no longer hype him based on unachieved ceiling.  What's a ceiling if you never get there or have no ambition to?

Complementary player both at Madrid and NT.  A very good one...  But nothing more.

Do you agree that a move away from Spain COULD prove beneficiary for him and the NT?

I just think he has stagnated a bit in Madrid.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:45 pm

sportsczy wrote:Needs to step up.  He's a very good striker who's had great moments here and there.  But given his talent, he is underachieving.  Enough excuses.  If he's happy with what he is, then I will no longer hype him based on unachieved ceiling.  What's a ceiling if you never get there or have no ambition to?

agreed mostly needs to break the mold soon, very disappointed with the NT games myself, needs to go up a gear, this season and euro's are huge for his career going forward, im looking for a change in approach, rafa seems to be asking for 25 goals which is a bit low, don't know if he is asking more behind the scenes though... probably.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:02 pm

Wait ... wat? Okay, I'm confused now. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:22 pm

rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:05 pm

is this sports trying to reverse jinx a player hmm
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:13 pm

He's been utter shat for NT since the world cup. Awful and seems disinterested. Tired of defending his lazy arse.

Martial and Fekir are now the most talented attacking players for France. Griezmann looked damn good this past week too.

Not going to care about a player if he doesn't play hard.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:29 pm

sportsczy wrote:He's been utter shat for NT since the world cup.  Awful and seems disinterested.  Tired of defending his lazy arse.

Martial and Fekir are now the most talented attacking players for France.  Griezmann looked damn good this past week too.

not completely he got a goal and assist against portugal last time they played, and he had couple decent games here and there, he was bad and he did look uninterested this time around though.

edit: lmao im such an idiot, sports are you mad? about what i said pogba wasn't all that, these bashing statement came right after i disagreed with you about pogba, wow sports this is a new low.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:53 pm

chad4401 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:He's been utter shat for NT since the world cup.  Awful and seems disinterested.  Tired of defending his lazy arse.

Martial and Fekir are now the most talented attacking players for France.  Griezmann looked damn good this past week too.

not completely he got a goal and assist against portugal last time they played, and he had couple decent games here and there, he was bad and he did look uninterested this time around though.

edit: lmao im such an idiot, sports are you mad? about what i said pogba wasn't all that, these bashing statement came right after i disagreed with you about pogba, wow sports this is a new low.
tbf shad as soon as you get somthing in your mind you never listen to other opinions.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:00 pm

uni shut up and go check the time of sports first post in here and mines in the pogba vs thiago thread, if you don't know whats up then kindly stop pretending you know, it makes you look like a clown.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:06 pm

chad4401 wrote:uni shut up and go check the time of sports first post in here and mines in the pogba vs thiago thread, if you don't know whats up then kindly stop pretending you know, it makes you look like a clown.
also your agressive replys is not a good way to make a point.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:08 pm

Sports *LMAO*
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:10 pm

uni your half ass way of jumping into a thread looking for high fives by being a smart ass get you aggressive responses, this is a forum i don't need to be politically correct, especially when plebs trying to get rep by having a go.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:28 pm

chad4401 wrote:uni your half ass way of jumping into a thread looking for high fives by being a smart ass get you aggressive responses, this is a forum i don't need to be politically correct, especially when plebs trying to get rep by having a go.
but calling people names and getting aggressive is not the best way to make a point.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:41 pm

who is shad? you think your funny, read my posts carefully, i respond aggressively to people who earned it, who love to throw rocks and hide their hands, im doing the same just not hiding my hands like a clown.

if you want a normal response then approach me with respect bruh.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:45 pm

Benz is neither a cat nor a lion right now... He's a poodle. Until he consistently shows elite game... Not some 1-2 month flash every season... I won't aggressively defend him like before. But he's 28 years old or close to it. There are zero excuses. Put or go pee in the corner Benzie.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:49 pm

100 to 0 real quick
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:54 pm

chad4401 wrote:who is shad? you think your funny, read my posts carefully, i respond aggressively to people who earned it, who love to throw rocks and hide their hands, im doing the same just not hiding my hands like a clown.

if you want a normal response then approach me with respect bruh.
but football is just a game. we cant change it so why get worked up about it. nobody is throwing rocks at you. they just give a opinion. chill out a bit.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:00 am

uique im sorry i keep forgetting talking to you is a waste of time.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:05 am

sportsczy wrote:Benz is neither a cat nor a lion right now...  He's a poodle.  Until he consistently shows elite game...  Not some 1-2 month flash every season...  I won't aggressively defend him like before.  But he's 28 years old or close to it.  There are zero excuses.  Put or go pee in the corner Benzie.

sports i get it i won't saying bad about pogba, and i find it funny how nick and val are ripping into pogba, but you keep the convo there, but as soon as i say something the same thing i been saying since 2 season ago, your going on some childish rant, so your basically saying my opinion isn't valid and so say that directly to me, stop acting like a chump, matter a fact don't and i will just avoid your posts in general, expected better though.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next