Juventus moderately assembling an average squad?

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Juventus moderately assembling an average squad?

Post by ES on Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:43 pm

Getting raided left and right with Bonucci and Pogba and replacing them with Roma hacks like Benatia and Pjanic, good enough for Serie A i suppose, which is good enough for Juve

ES
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 19944
Join date : 2012-06-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus moderately assembling an average squad?

Post by Luca on Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:46 pm

ES wrote:Getting raided left and right with Bonucci and Pogba and replacing them with Roma hacks like Benatia and Pjanic, good enough for Serie A i suppose, which is good enough for Juve


Well, we would raid Genoa if Milan left us any players Laughing
avatar
Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8747
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus moderately assembling an average squad?

Post by Lucifer on Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:01 pm

Would still walk away with league by double digit points while kung fu Milan tries to sneak in top ten
avatar
Lucifer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 5772
Join date : 2015-06-16
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus moderately assembling an average squad?

Post by S on Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:38 pm

Buffon
Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini
Alves-Pjanic-Marchisio-Pogba-Sandro
Dybala-Higuain

Champions league babbbyyyyyy

_________________

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21318
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus moderately assembling an average squad?

Post by Hapless_Hans on Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:47 pm

Sugar.

Let's be serious for a second. You ARE aware that Pogba is gone, right?
I realize you like to claim the opposite until the last second, and that's fine, but I worry about you and hope that you start making the necessary emotional adjustments now.
We don't want you dissapearing for weeks because reality comes as a rapid shock.

Just get used to the fact, maybe by repeating those words to yourself a few times every day?
"Paul Pogba, Manchester United player, Paul Pogba, Real Madrid player" etc..?
The terror will wear off. You'll get past it.
You will have to get past it at some point, after all.

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 19828
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus moderately assembling an average squad?

Post by S on Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:49 pm

I like to believe he's staying.

But I've also made preparations and all those 'adjustments' in advance if he leaves.

Either way I'm going to strike. I'm on the cusp of winning dat GL belt ffs

_________________

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21318
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus moderately assembling an average squad?

Post by Hapless_Hans on Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:52 pm

S wrote:I like to believe he's staying.

But I've also made preparations and all those 'adjustments' in advance if he leaves.


Good. That's all I needed to know and very wise.

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 19828
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus moderately assembling an average squad?

Post by RealGunner on Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:54 pm

Pogba's transfer isn't just vital for football in general, but it's even more vital for the future of GL. It will define which era GL moves towards.


avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 73920
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus moderately assembling an average squad?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:55 pm

You could say it would be a "new era " (:

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 57379
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus moderately assembling an average squad?

Post by S on Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:56 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
S wrote:I like to believe he's staying.

But I've also made preparations and all those 'adjustments' in advance if he leaves.


Good. That's all I needed to know and very wise.


Yeah. I'm not going to have a breakdown at all. I've prepared to say things what I always wanted to say about him but I'll wait for the right moment :coffee:

Anyway winning the GL belt and Juve winning the CL? What a year it's going to be !! Can't wait Chaka

_________________

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21318
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus moderately assembling an average squad?

Post by rincon on Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:58 pm

We'll cling to Pogba staying til the end Hans.

Like guest clings to Riquelme, like harmonica clings to Messi, like sportsczy clings to personally knowing every french player's cousin's best friends' second uncle who feed him inside info, so shall we cling Molenation
avatar
rincon
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 7974
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus moderately assembling an average squad?

Post by Hapless_Hans on Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:58 pm

RealGunner wrote:Pogba's transfer isn't just vital for football in general, but it's even more vital for the future of GL. It will define which era GL moves towards.




Could you elaborate, please? I think I'm not entirely, or not at all, sure what you mean.

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 19828
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus moderately assembling an average squad?

Post by S on Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:02 pm

RealGunner wrote:Pogba's transfer isn't just vital for football in general, but it's even more vital for the future of GL. It will define which era GL moves towards.



Thanks for this big opportunity, Hunter. Just don't bury me if i lose.

_________________

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21318
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus moderately assembling an average squad?

Post by Luca on Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:03 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Pogba's transfer isn't just vital for football in general, but it's even more vital for the future of GL. It will define which era GL moves towards.




Could you elaborate, please? I think I'm not entirely, or not at all, sure what you mean.


I think he's discussing the Great Banter Triangle which has been formed between Juventus, Real Madrid and Manchester United

There are great implications for any move or non-move regarding Pogba and the forum has been quite charged about everything from his ability, best position, cost and hairstyles.
avatar
Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8747
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus moderately assembling an average squad?

Post by ES on Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:03 pm

Hope Hans gets drafted to the Milan section, need a top tier heel
avatar
ES
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 19944
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus moderately assembling an average squad?

Post by Hapless_Hans on Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:14 pm

S wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
S wrote:I like to believe he's staying.

But I've also made preparations and all those 'adjustments' in advance if he leaves.


Good. That's all I needed to know and very wise.


Yeah. I'm not going to have a breakdown at all. I've prepared to say things what I always wanted to say about him but I'll wait for the right moment :coffee:


I'm going to blaze a trail for you.

He's a immensely talented player, impressive moments, but if we are completely honest, all in all his contributions are not as consistently positive as to completely shatter the bank for him.

On the contrary, it's pretty annoying that a player like him - young, still raw, a lot to learn, still to an extent carried by older, more accomplished and more reliable teammates - would demand such wages at such a young age, riding on a wave of hype systematically and relentlessly amplified by his pain in the ass agent Raiola.

Not a week goes by that Raiola doesn't whore out his jewel, and it's a constant irritation in the media environment of the club.
Of course, it has also brought attention to Juve as a club, but it's safe to say there will be upsides when Pogba is finally gone.

His immense hype is also, of course, based on his combination of physical strength and height with technical ability, which projects a spectacular, dominant image onto the spectator of the games, but appearances can deceive sometimes, and Pogba in reality does not dominate games as much as he dominates their surface appearance.
His numbers are great, his contribution is good no doubt, his effort flawless, he's marketable and likeable.

Still, he demands wages that are just far beyond what a club concerned about any semblance of wage structure can allow, especially keeping in mind he'll have a few raises still to come.

And now that he's exiting the sphere of youth players/talents, the focus has to shift from the instances where he's brilliant (with youth players we always focus on what they do right, while downplaying what they do wrong in the hope/expectations they can outgrow it) to ALL the instances of his game.
And then, his quality isn't that far above anymore, not to the point where you would consider him irreplaceable.
He is replaceable, and with a fraction of the fee he'll bring Juve too.

Good business all around: getting him from Utd for free, enjoying him in his freshest, spectacular youthful spring, a few wonderful years, sell him back for CRAZY money to watch him struggle under the expectations of a grown superstar..

Thumbs up Thumbs up

Am I right?

^that's gift for you, you can just copy+paste it into the "OFFICIAL: Pogba returns to Man utd" thread in a couple fo weeks

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 19828
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus moderately assembling an average squad?

Post by Ion Creanga on Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:10 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
I'm going to blaze a trail for you.

He's a immensely talented player, impressive moments, but if we are completely honest, all in all his contributions are not as consistently positive as to completely shatter the bank for him.

On the contrary, it's pretty annoying that a player like him - young, still raw, a lot to learn, still to an extent carried by older, more accomplished and more reliable teammates - would demand such wages at such a young age, riding on a wave of hype systematically and relentlessly amplified by his pain in the ass agent Raiola.

Not a week goes by that Raiola doesn't whore out his jewel, and it's a constant irritation in the media environment of the club.
Of course, it has also brought attention to Juve as a club, but it's safe to say there will be upsides when Pogba is finally gone.

His immense hype is also, of course, based on his combination of physical strength and height with technical ability, which projects a spectacular, dominant image onto the spectator of the games, but appearances can deceive sometimes, and Pogba in reality does not dominate games as much as he dominates their surface appearance.
His numbers are great, his contribution is good no doubt, his effort flawless, he's marketable and likeable.

Still, he demands wages that are just far beyond what a club concerned about any semblance of wage structure can allow, especially keeping in mind he'll have a few raises still to come.

And now that he's exiting the sphere of youth players/talents, the focus has to shift from the instances where he's brilliant (with youth players we always focus on what they do right, while downplaying what they do wrong in the hope/expectations they can outgrow it) to ALL the instances of his game.
And then, his quality isn't that far above anymore, not to the point where you would consider him irreplaceable.
He is replaceable, and with a fraction of the fee he'll bring Juve too.

Good business all around: getting him from Utd for free, enjoying him in his freshest, spectacular youthful spring, a few wonderful years, sell him back for CRAZY money to watch him struggle under the expectations of a grown superstar..

Thumbs up Thumbs up

Am I right?

^that's gift for you, you can just copy+paste it into the "OFFICIAL: Pogba returns to Man utd" thread in a couple fo weeks


:bow:
avatar
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1169
Join date : 2012-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus moderately assembling an average squad?

Post by Firenze on Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:26 pm



who're they buying with the Pogba funds, besides Higuain, which would be hilarious. 94M rofl
avatar
Firenze
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 19673
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus moderately assembling an average squad?

Post by RealGunner on Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:42 pm

Should give them Fellaini and Herrera as a gesture of good will imo

avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 73920
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus moderately assembling an average squad?

Post by Firenze on Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:45 pm

still think Mata would be great there tbh. Or Rooney. He's entering prime Serie A age.
avatar
Firenze
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 19673
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus moderately assembling an average squad?

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:46 pm

ES wrote:Getting raided left and right with Bonucci and Pogba and replacing them with Roma hacks like Benatia and Pjanic, good enough for Serie A i suppose, which is good enough for Juve


Whatever helps the Milan lads sleep at night I guess .It's like a homeless guy living underneath a bridge laughing because Bill Gates lost 10% of his fortune. Proud

_________________




Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.


:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
avatar
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 26106
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 76

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus moderately assembling an average squad?

Post by S on Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:53 pm

RealGunner wrote:Should give them Fellaini and Herrera as a gesture of good will imo



http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

take that

_________________

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21318
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus moderately assembling an average squad?

Post by Luca on Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:
ES wrote:Getting raided left and right with Bonucci and Pogba and replacing them with Roma hacks like Benatia and Pjanic, good enough for Serie A i suppose, which is good enough for Juve


Whatever helps the Milan lads sleep at night I guess .It's like a homeless guy living underneath a bridge laughing because Bill Gates lost 10% of his fortune. Proud


Or LM laughing when/if Hernononopleasestop scores a preseason volley
#expertballkickers
avatar
Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8747
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus moderately assembling an average squad?

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:57 pm

See LUCA football is SIMPLE

_________________




Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.


:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
avatar
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 26106
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 76

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus moderately assembling an average squad?

Post by Luca on Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:00 pm

You take your BEST player and then you CLONE him 10 times.

Have you ever seen a TEAM like this?

Nah, but I need to see a PSYCHIATRIST
avatar
Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8747
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus moderately assembling an average squad?

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:02 pm

Laughing

_________________




Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.


:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
avatar
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 26106
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 76

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus moderately assembling an average squad?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum