Donuts
Mr Nick09
titosantill
halamadrid2
Valkyrja
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dani Ceballos and Jesus Vallejo - Page 2 Empty Re: Dani Ceballos and Jesus Vallejo

Post by Freeza Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:34 pm

Like the initiative rofl

Laughing

wat

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Dani Ceballos and Jesus Vallejo - Page 2 Empty Re: Dani Ceballos and Jesus Vallejo

Post by titosantill Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:49 pm

@val, first of all, there's nothing to like about the "initiative", secondly, if the players had any pride and want to put pique in his place, they'll have reacted at the clasico. i don't have time for arbeloa's games; he can talk and respond to pique all he wants. if he's still messing up in games like he did against atleti, i care very little for his talk. juanito wasn't loved because of his talk; look at the man's resume...

i'm sorry arbeloa has done very little to win my respect as a fan, over the last 3 or 4 seasons, if we were to asses our worst players, i bet arbeloa will be a constant feature. just cos he responds to pique isn't enough to win my vote. now if he responds and is delivering on the pitch, that's a different matter. but the guy messes up anytime he plays, yet, because he talks a lot, fans should respect him?

laudrup only played two years at madrid, poor example, he's more associated to the cules than real madrid. our players don't say anything to pique cos they mess up on the pitch, simple as. when you've only won 1 league title in the last couple of years, a ucl, and your closest rivals keep winning them in bunches, the only thing you can do is shut up and play on the pitch, cos u'll look foolish...and these days we only play tough against poor sides; the only players that respond are sadly very insignificant; arbeloa who is garbage, and granero who plays at sociedad, and whilst liked, didn't do much while he was here

juanito could talk cos he was a winner and had the attitude. arbeloa's no winner, and most of the team don't have the attitude....it takes more than tweeting about rivals to win my respect, my respect is won based on what you do on the pitch, not your tweets
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:22 pm

Never saw Juanito play, obviously, but from all accounts, heard and read he was the quintessential Madridista. All blood and fury, skill and a proper winning attitude. Also heard and read he was subject to going off his bonkers...a lot.

Arby can stay on Twitter to all I care really as long as his shitty self isn't ruining my team's chances of winning matches on the field.

Also Tito, excellent post as always. Glad to see you're still in wonderful posting form.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:22 pm

Completely agree with tito. There is nothing our players could say to Pique when you compare both clubs' resumes... Nothing. As if Ramos and Ronaldo would have given diplomatic anwers had we won as much as them. It is true we have way classier players than them and funnily enough its those players who actually give 100% when they are on the pitch instead of shifting blame between themselves about defensive mistakes or stay conpletely oblivious to anything they do wrong. Do me a favour with the i like what they say bs. Pique is a child and plays like one too. Iniesta and Messi are respectful and they continue to dazzle on the pitch. Marcelo is a subshine and is better than at least 50% of wingers. Arbeloa Laughing do me a favour
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:52 pm

Must be a slow day!!! You guys are reacting to a player that first of all does not belong to Real Madrid (we have wanted to sign him, but have been unsuccessful). This is a 20 year old (obviously immature) kid. Remember TMO!!!

What he is saying is for sure over the top, but he is expressing what most of feel. It certainly isn't right to express in the words he used, nor is it really right to express hate, but we are fed up with the Catalans (to a much lessor degree these days with the Basques).

Pique and Barca fans have taken the booing against Pique as anti Madrid, but although some of his shout outs are anti Real Madrid, it is his Catalns statements that are generating the booing. Why else would the entire stadiums in both Oviedo and Alicante boo Pique in a seleccion uniform if it was just Madrid?

At end of day, these statements have nothing to do with futbol.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:45 pm

My comments aren't really a reaction towards idiot players who have no knowledge
it's more towards the peers in this forum who apparently think it's okay to bomb people because of political differences or because those certain people support a football club of all things.

not that it affects me directly just changes my perspective on people i talk to on a weekly basis lol
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:27 pm

You have to look at our history. Franco via the Germans was dropping bombs on Basques and others. Some years ago the Basques were setting off bombs thruout Spain.

This is all in the past but hasn't been forgotten. There is huge resentment in this country and the main thing that has brought us together is futbol. i repeat this immature kid isn't right in the words he chose, but this and booing of Pique when he is in a seleccion uniform are just an indication of the resentment that continues to exist.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue May 03, 2016 12:08 pm

https://streamable.com/9200

sign him up Embarassed
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue May 03, 2016 2:04 pm

Praising a kid for calling Catalans and Basques dogs and wishing to bomb them :facepalm:

Comments like that should get you suspended from playing for the national team.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue May 03, 2016 2:50 pm

sign him up cos of those two reckless tackles? then we'll have ramos getting sent off one week, and him getting sent off in another? we already have our hands full with ramos' rubbish
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue May 03, 2016 3:42 pm

titosantill wrote:sign him up cos of those two reckless tackles? then we'll have ramos getting sent off one week, and him getting sent off in another? we already have our hands full with ramos' rubbish

I absolutely love Ramos.

#teamCeballos Proud
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:00 pm

How is Ceballos injury? Heard he got injured
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:16 pm

guest7 wrote:How is Ceballos injury? Heard he got injured

Concussion
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:03 pm

A star was born today. Now im waiting for future captain Vallejo to make his debut Proud
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:17 am

Are we really going to sell him?

I am actually very much impressed by ceballos . He has been nothing short of great in the limited time he got on the pitch this season.

Zidane has been pretty pathetic when it comes to dealing him.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:37 am

I dont know in what form, whether loan, sell, or sell with buy back, but i think yes he will be out of the team next summer.

He was always a poor fit for the type of schemes we play and the number of stars we have in the team so not surprising it did not work out.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:03 am

I don't think he will or should be sold as the jury (as far as i know) is still out on him. I was expecting good things from him but Zidane has done his best to make it seem like he doesn't exist and he also hasn't met my expectations during the little he has played. I'm guessing he's been bang average in Zidane's eyes in training. Was brought in to be a CM successor of Modric, if he was good enough creatively and technically he'd have enough without being a physical marvel imo, but alas.

I wish Llorente doesn't get sold, in any case i personally see in Federico Valverde someone more talented that Kovacic, Ceballos, or Llorente, so it's good to make space in case Valverde follows through.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:50 am

Valverde is in the same position Ceballos is in i.e there are more talented and experienced players ahead of them. I don't want either to be sold but Ceballos needs playing time, so does Valverde and they certainly won't get it in this version of Madrid.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:14 pm

I don’t like defending Zidane, but the case of Ceballos and his lack of playing time is largely a result of an overstocked midfield. Dani is behind, Modric, Kroos, Isco, Kovacic, Asensio. That’s just too many to give a young talent opportunities. Nick is right when he said in another thread that club should have had him stay with Betis or some other loan. That plus the fact that club has 5 other kids begging for game time gave Zidane an impossible task.

All that said, the situation won’t change for next year, other than supposedly they will have less kids on squad next season.

So what’s best for Ceballos (and club actually) is lending him out to give him playing time. I would be really shocked if it is a sale, although it could be a sale with a buyback (today’s more practical version of loan deals). There also is a financial or business aspect of this! Zidane has kept Ceballos under radar this year which means his talents are not widely known (and thus low interest in him). So loaning or sale with buyback means as he has more playing time and develops so does his market interest and value. Club then in a couple of years has the choice of bringing a talent, hopefully experienced back to the club at a low price or selling him for a profit!

As to the other kids, Llorente not only is going, he is likely a straight sale given he is now 23. There’s not a lot of upside there. And Zidane consistently prefers Kroos or Kovacic when Casemiro is not available. I agree with MTO that Fede is a more talented option at some point.

The 2 unnecessary promotions (Achraf and Majoral) are likely gone. Given they are young, club will likely loan them out.

That leaves Theo and Vallejo. Theo I believe stays while a definite decision hasn’t yet been made re Vallejo. Biggest issues here are who do they get in his place and his ‘injury prone’ tag. IMO, if he continues to get the game time he recently got, he may well be retained for next season.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:45 pm

Doc wrote:Valverde is in the same position Ceballos is in i.e there are more talented and experienced players ahead of them. I don't want either to be sold but Ceballos needs playing time, so does Valverde and they certainly won't get it in this version of Madrid.

valverde is a double agent hmm

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:33 pm

I don't think Fede is anywhere close to coming back to Madrid. I just made the statement that Fede has more upside than Llorente. They are likely selling Llorente and leaving the backup (behind Casemiro) position empty instead maintaining what they have done past 2 years, use Kroos or Kovacic when needed.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum