Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
M99
LeVersacci
RealGunner
28 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 2

Post by Freeza Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:44 pm

I don't consider MoS to be a superman story though. More of an origin of Superman and how his road to becoming that guy started.

I think it really layered the character. And visually it's the best comic book movie since Watchmen. Absolutely stunning action at times also. Visually BvS is gonna be the GOAT cbm I think. It looks gorgeous

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 2

Post by LeVersacci Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:21 pm

Stop hyping me about the movie Freeza ffs
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:22 pm

Will DD/the defenders feature in Infinity wars?

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:25 pm

Probably not. Infinity Wars will most likely have both Guardians and Avengers teaming since they've kind of introduced Thanos as the main villain for both groups. You bring in the Defenders and it's chaos.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:33 pm

TV universe and Films won't mix so far. Think Feige only runs the movies iirc. The movies don't even consider Coulson being alive as canon as Whedon said before Avengers. The TV and films being in the same universe so far is basically just fan service. They don't even mention the heroes' names on the shows from what I've seen etc.

@DNA
The hype train has left the station. You either get on or you get run over.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:21 pm

In Jessica Jones they mentioned Hulk and the Avengers as the "Big Green Dude and his crew". Also there's a mention of Cap calling him the "Flag Waver".

Though yes, nothing specific by name so far.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:25 pm

Don't call me James wrote:In Jessica Jones they mentioned Hulk and the Avengers as the "Big Green Dude and his crew". Also there's a mention of Cap calling him the "Flag Waver".

Though yes, nothing specific by name so far.

Yeah fan service. I don't even consider them the same universe. It doesn't add anything for them to be connected really.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:00 am

Well there was the newpaper cutout of the Battle of New York in the reporter's office in DD. For me, that was the was more tangible than anything I saw in either that or Jessica Jones outside of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:39 am

The entire reason Kingpin took over Hell's Kitchen is because of Battle of NY. Also there are other connections like Dogs of Hell biker gang, that tech company that shows up in Iron Man, Agent Carter and the Netflix shows etc.

I really want to see Punisher interact with Captain America. Would be a GOAT scene.

https://i.imgur.com/ZzQfeFQ.jpg
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:08 am

I know they're technically connected. But my point is that it's all fan service and Easter eggs. They're not gonna mention the avengers by name, because they're not gonna interact or cross over because it would confuse the average viewer.

It's the perfect way to do these shows anyway. A big reason the Netflix shows are so good is that they're basically not connected in any ways to the movies and therefor they can freely tell the story they want to.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:10 pm

BvS is getting great feedback from the premiere last night. Some even say the trailers didn't spoil as much as we think.

Can't wait. 3 more days ffs.

Also, anyone heard about Dr. Strange footage? Probably waiting for Civil War to release it?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:56 pm

Might see BvS 2 weeks after, cba with packed cinema and ppl on phones and talking and shit, wish there was something like Alamo Drafthouse in UK
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:13 pm

ES wrote:Might see BvS 2 weeks after, cba with packed cinema and ppl on phones and talking and shit, wish there was something like Alamo Drafthouse in UK

Is this seriously that big of a problem? I've never experienced it. Only happened once when I was in a movie with 3 others, never in a full theater
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:19 pm

It happened when i went to see Star Wars, even made a post about it i think, guy behind me keeps explaining to his friend about Han, Vader, Leia etc, even after people told him to be quiet, he just kept talking at a lower voice
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:21 pm

Besides, i need a 2 week preparation fpr Odeon's shit seats, especially for a 3 hour sitting
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:22 pm

ES wrote:It happened when i went to see Star Wars, even made a post about it i think, guy behind me keeps explaining to his friend about Han, Vader, Leia etc, even after people told him to be quiet, he just kept talking at a lower voice

I can understand that tbh. Luckily I haven't had the problem. I wouldn't be able to wait anyways. One of my friends did it once, I got really mad. Hasn't done it since.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:24 pm

Can't say that has ever happened to me.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:41 pm

ES wrote:Might see BvS 2 weeks after, cba with packed cinema and ppl on phones and talking and shit, wish there was something like Alamo Drafthouse in UK
This almost never happens in Denmark (besides packed cinema lol)

Only remember twice someone talking in the cinema and that was when Star Wars EP 3 was out. Some autistic guy nearly spoiled a major scene and I threatened to break his neck if he didn't stfu

second time it was Fast 7 where I told the guy to stfu out loud.

Same goes for phone either I call them out or someone else does it. But both this & talking is really rare here luckily.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:45 pm

Tough Guy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:46 pm

Sometimes I absolutely love how shy Danish people are in public. Works wonders during things like this
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:50 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:51 pm

Agreed. One of my friend pulled his phone up to text his gf (:facepalm:) And some guy behind him told him instantly to turn it off rofl

The moron even had it on full brightscreen ffs
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:54 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Agreed. One of my friend pulled his phone up to text his gf (:facepalm:) And some guy behind him told him instantly to turn it off rofl

The moron even had it on full brightscreen ffs

What an idiot, he'll just have to charge it again when he gets home.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:55 pm

*Gets up to go to the bathroom*

*Comes back 15mins later*

"Hey so what happened?"
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:56 pm

ES wrote:*Gets up to go to the bathroom*

*Comes back 15mins later*

"Hey so what happened?"

I'm 100% serious. I'd cut someone out of my life if they did that.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:00 pm

LeVersacci wrote:
This almost never happens in Denmark (besides packed cinema lol)

Only remember twice someone talking in the cinema and that was when Star Wars EP 3 was out. Some autistic guy nearly spoiled a major scene and I threatened to break his neck if he didn't stfu

You threatened to break a guy's neck when you were 10 hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next