Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
M99
LeVersacci
RealGunner
28 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 2

Post by M99 Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:56 am

Freeza wrote:
M99 wrote:Pls it was not worse than Batman Forever, Batman and Robin, Daredevil, Elektra, F4, Catwoman etc

I actually enjoyed it more than Man Of Steel.

I'd rather rewatch the ones you mentioned tbh.

It's worse than Fantastic Four.

Have any of you even watched it? hmm

I was talking about the 2005 F4. The new one is called Fant4stic. Just remembered that Silver Surfer was even worse.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 2

Post by McLewis Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:52 am

Freeza wrote:Really hope Jennifer Lawrence doesn't get signed for more movies.

I want a movie that focuses on Magneto, Xavier and the new cast + Quicksilver. Recast Mystique is necessary. No need to pay Jennifer Lawrence $30m to sleep through a role.

She got less screentime in this movie and still managed to put in a pretty average performance. The final scenes, in particular, were just cringe for me. I won't say that she brought the whole movie down because I don't think she was in enough of it to accomplish that, but yeah I'd like to see the same thing. Mystique needs some time to herself......away from the screen. My biggest pet peeve with this movie, now that I think more about it, is that they did nothing to advance her towards her destiny as a villain. Nothing at all.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:28 am

Brie Larson is in early talks to play Captain Marvel
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:26 am

Is Captain Marvel going to be the love interest for Cap?

Brie Larson is great though, I'm all for this.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:57 am

Don't call me James wrote:Is Captain Marvel going to be the love interest for Cap?

Brie Larson is great though, I'm all for this.

Nah. She is a cosmic based superhero. One of the most powerful heroes in the universe.

I like Brie but I really want Emily Blunt.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:32 pm

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 2 - Page 40 Giphy

Oh yeah Emily Blunt would be perfect as a superhero.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:39 pm

gotta get me dat Emily Blunt as Talia or Catwoman.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:25 pm

Freeza wrote:Tinfoil rumour hat on reddit. Hope it's true though. Rick Famuyiwa. Director of dope just followed all DC actors and directors and Channing Tatum + Mark Waid.

The rumour is he's directing Flash or Shazam and maybe Channing Tatum is Shazam.

Turns out he's directing The Flash movie Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:40 pm

The Rights To NAMOR THE SUB-MARINER Are Back With Marvel Studios
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:28 am

RealGunner wrote:The Rights To NAMOR THE SUB-MARINER Are Back With Marvel Studios

Que the hipster Namor vs Aquaman debates once Namor makes his debut a year or two after the Aquaman movie.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:18 am

Holy shit J.K. Simmons is jacked rofl

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGXbdBEAU1n/
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:46 pm

Reading the set reports from Justice League it really sounds like they've turned the ship. Sounds like they're really making a superhero movie that funny and serious at the same time. They describe a scene between Flash and Bruce Wayne and I legit laughed multiple times.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:10 am

Just seen the Ultimate Edition of Batman v Superman. I definitely agree that it's a much better movie with some things fleshed out properly.

One question they still didn't answer though is
Spoiler:

Overall, it improves the movie in my eyes and I'm definitely going to buy it now.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:25 am

Still interested to see how Dr. Strange plays out. I am hoping like Ant-Man/GOTG it will pleasantly surprise and turn out to be a hit and one of the better Marvel movies.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:24 pm

All the references and 4th wall breaking couldn't make Deapool great - because let's face it, besides that it doesn't have much going for it - but.... it did make me laugh a helluva lot.

3.5/5
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:33 am

Is extended and ultimate cut the same thing cuz I wanna download Batman v Superman now and they have extended in bluray and utlimate in webrip
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:46 am

El Gunner wrote:Is extended and ultimate cut the same thing cuz I wanna download Batman v Superman now and they have extended in bluray and utlimate in webrip

Yeah, should be the same thing. It's 3 hours long, so if you download a version that's not, you should download the other.

-------

http://www.goallegacy.net/viewtopic.forum?t=39773
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40