Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid?

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid?

Post by chad4401 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:23 pm

@nick your opinion is daft and i know im not wrong, i have been following madrid before benzema even came to the club, i know how the hatred started and why it will never stop, so you can't convince me with smug attitude.

@doc the bernabeu fans are the worst, i have seen them cheer shit performances regularly, and get brained washed by as/marca easily, their just has agenda driven as good old nick or adit.

I have read plenty of madrid fans opinions all over the internet not just here Laughing, tbh this is the most knowledgeable place i know ffs, and those other opinions aren't worth reading, just repeating the same words line for line, as i said nothing is wrong with what benzema is doing in his role, the problem is the name benzema in a madrid shirt, even after the 10th you guys wanted him out for freaking falcao ffs, he never achieved anything just hyped, that why majority are sheep.


Last edited by chad4401 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4133
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid?

Post by Doc on Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:27 pm

Odd. I have seen countless times the Bernabeu cheer effort and appreciate good football even if it doesn't result in anything substantial. I still believe your view on them is a bit skewed but if that's how you see it, can't be helped.

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
avatar
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11775
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid?

Post by chad4401 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:31 pm

@Doc wrote:Odd. I have seen countless times the Bernabeu cheer effort and appreciate good football even if it doesn't result in anything substantial. I still believe your view on them is a bit skewed but if that's how you see it, can't be helped.


you being serious? i have seen benzema score or assisted or run a lot and they booed him regardless, we all know these things ffs, the only reason they always stop is because he is performing so well it would be in poor taste to continue, nowadays the bernabeu finally started treating benzema with some respect.

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4133
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid?

Post by Valkyrja on Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:40 pm

Benzema isn't a legend and won't be missed if he leaves.He's a great footballer but there are others on his level around today. Players like Cristiano are rare.

_________________
avatar
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10629
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid?

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:41 pm

who are those "you guys wanted him out for falcao"? Laughing

anyway, back to topic, Gil is still right. In Madrid Benzema is a glorified sidekick that will never quite reach is potential. if you like him so much you should actually wish him to go somewhere he can be his own man, a leader. Being n2 behind an alpha will never quite be like leading your own team, just a fact.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 28314
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid?

Post by Valkyrja on Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:45 pm

@Mr Nick09 wrote:who are those "you guys wanted him out for falcao"? Laughing

anyway, back to topic, Gil is still right. In Madrid Benzema is a glorified sidekick that will never quite reach is potential. if you like him so much you should actually wish him to go somewhere he can be his own man, a leader. Being n2 behind an alpha will never quite be like leading your own team, just a fact.


he enjoys being robin tbh

_________________
avatar
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10629
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid?

Post by jibers on Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:48 pm

@Mr Nick09 wrote:who are those "you guys wanted him out for falcao"? Laughing

anyway, back to topic, Gil is still right. In Madrid Benzema is a glorified sidekick that will never quite reach is potential. if you like him so much you should actually wish him to go somewhere he can be his own man, a leader. Being n2 behind an alpha will never quite be like leading your own team, just a fact.

_________________
avatar
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10084
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid?

Post by chad4401 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:49 pm

yes val and cr will be remembered for those legendary pens he scored and the triple hattricks against shit teams, remember the time cr dominated in a semi finals oh wait or finals oh wait, or barca oh wait, anybody can play that game give up.

@nick you keep posting but all im seeing is garbage, oh look he doesn't remember the super falcao campaign last year, but since falcao is broken now, time to play the selective memory games Laughing.

benzema performing in big games get labeled a sidekick, suarez doing the same the best ever so intense, that sheepish behavior Proud.


Last edited by chad4401 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4133
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid?

Post by Doc on Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:49 pm

@chad4401 wrote:
@Doc wrote:Odd. I have seen countless times the Bernabeu cheer effort and appreciate good football even if it doesn't result in anything substantial. I still believe your view on them is a bit skewed but if that's how you see it, can't be helped.


you being serious? i have seen benzema score or assisted or run a lot and they booed him regardless, we all know these things ffs, the only reason they always stop is because he is performing so well it would be in poor taste to continue, nowadays the bernabeu finally started treating benzema with some respect.

Clearly I'm not talking about Benzema in this case am I. More talking about my entire time watching Madrid play at home. Benzema w.r.t the Bernabeu I mentioned already. Yes, in his initial seasons, he wasn't loved at all mainly due to his perceived attitude on the field but from what I am seeing, they warmed up to him and appreciate his skill and effort. He is more authoritative on the field and, as they used to say, "he sweats for the badge" which is what they appreciate a lot.

Would the French goat be appreciated a lot more elsewhere. Yes, particularly in England but he likes being in Madrid and Real Madrid rates him highly.

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
avatar
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11775
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid?

Post by Valkyrja on Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:50 pm

@jibers wrote:
@Mr Nick09 wrote:who are those "you guys wanted him out for falcao"? Laughing

anyway, back to topic, Gil is still right. In Madrid Benzema is a glorified sidekick that will never quite reach is potential. if you like him so much you should actually wish him to go somewhere he can be his own man, a leader. Being n2 behind an alpha will never quite be like leading your own team, just a fact.



_________________
avatar
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10629
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid?

Post by Valkyrja on Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:51 pm

@chad4401 wrote:yes val and cr will be remembered for those legendary pens he scored and the triple hattricks against shit teams, remember the time cr dominated in a semi finals oh wait or finals oh wait, or barca oh wait, anybody can play that game give up.

@nick you keep posting but all im seeing is garbage, oh look he doesn't remember the super falcao campaign last year, but since falcao is broken now, time to play the selective memory games Laughing.


Isn't CR in top 5 Clasico goalscorers ? Isn't he the best goalscorer in CL history ?

CR is one of our best ever players, Benzema simply is not.

_________________
avatar
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10629
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid?

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:54 pm

@Valkyrja wrote:
@jibers wrote:
@Mr Nick09 wrote:who are those "you guys wanted him out for falcao"? Laughing

anyway, back to topic, Gil is still right. In Madrid Benzema is a glorified sidekick that will never quite reach is potential. if you like him so much you should actually wish him to go somewhere he can be his own man, a leader. Being n2 behind an alpha will never quite be like leading your own team, just a fact.




Exactly what I wanted to add. Sidekick on the pitch or not, surely being at Real enables him more to be a WC player off the pitch than Arsenal ever could hmm


Last edited by Hapless_Hans on Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 24805
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid?

Post by chad4401 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:54 pm

@doc im saying the bernabeu, is not different from fans on the internet, as i said a lot of the time they boo has nothing to do with footy performances, we all know but lets act ignorant if means, if it fits the argument.

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4133
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid?

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:56 pm

@chad4401 wrote:yes val and cr will be remembered for those legendary pens he scored and the triple hattricks against shit teams, remember the time cr dominated in a semi finals oh wait or finals oh wait, or barca oh wait, anybody can play that game give up.

@nick you keep posting but all im seeing is garbage, oh look he doesn't remember the super falcao campaign last year, but since falcao is broken now, time to play the selective memory games Laughing.

benzema performing in big games get labeled a sidekick, suarez doing the same the best ever so intense, that sheepish behavior Proud.
Suarez 14/15 CL campaign is better than any of benzema lmao, stop drinking coolaid. he rekt teams after teams, rounds after rounds. which team did benzema rekt when we won the cl? schalke? you serious? Laughing besides, Suarez has already proved he is an alpha, playing with uruguay and liverpool

still twisting history to make it sound convenient to your coconut theories. Yes, a lot of madrid fans, specially the spanish ones, who had seen the best of Falcao in Spain, were very interested by the idea of having him in Madrid. i can understand that, he was a freak at atletico. Yet, no one said, let's get rid of Benzema and we sign Falcao... that's your invention, or at least an expression of your fears, because you are convinced that signing that type of guy, whom you are very aware was more beloved by the fans, would have led to Benzema exit, if he had turned successful.


Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 28314
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid?

Post by chad4401 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:58 pm

@Valkyrja wrote:
@chad4401 wrote:yes val and cr will be remembered for those legendary pens he scored and the triple hattricks against shit teams, remember the time cr dominated in a semi finals oh wait or finals oh wait, or barca oh wait, anybody can play that game give up.

@nick you keep posting but all im seeing is garbage, oh look he doesn't remember the super falcao campaign last year, but since falcao is broken now, time to play the selective memory games Laughing.


Isn't CR in top 5 Clasico goalscorers ? Isn't he the best goalscorer in CL history ?

CR is one of our best ever players, Benzema simply is not.


who gives a *bleep* if he isn't, its doesn't change the fact cr never ever dominated barca as much as benzema has none of you can deny that fact.

he is still gonna be a top 10 cl and madrid goal scorer, half the cf i have seen you guy labeled has better will never achieve that either, but im sure their hunger for goals will be remembered forever smfh.

you guys listen to yourselves Laughing.

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4133
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid?

Post by Valkyrja on Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:00 pm

@chad4401 wrote:
@Valkyrja wrote:
@chad4401 wrote:yes val and cr will be remembered for those legendary pens he scored and the triple hattricks against shit teams, remember the time cr dominated in a semi finals oh wait or finals oh wait, or barca oh wait, anybody can play that game give up.

@nick you keep posting but all im seeing is garbage, oh look he doesn't remember the super falcao campaign last year, but since falcao is broken now, time to play the selective memory games Laughing.


Isn't CR in top 5 Clasico goalscorers ? Isn't he the best goalscorer in CL history ?

CR is one of our best ever players, Benzema simply is not.


who gives a *bleep* if he isn't, its doesn't change the fact cr never ever dominated barca as much as benzema has none of you can deny that fact.

he is still gonna be a top 10 cl and madrid goal scorer, half the cf i have seen you guy labeled has better will never achieve that either, but im sure their hunger for goals will be remembered forever smfh.

you guys listen to yourselves Laughing.


CR scored in 7 consecutive mathces against Barca.

_________________
avatar
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10629
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid?

Post by chad4401 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:01 pm

rofl see that why your a sheep nick stfu, suarez cl performances doesn't > why cause he is a alpha and so intense, sheep gonna sheep.

its too easy Laughing.

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4133
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid?

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:02 pm

look at you speaking of desire rofl
@chad4401 wrote:
benzema has showed up and shown a lot of desire to lead us to victory plenty of times,

Suarez last year in CL shat on everyone on his way, Benzema has never performed that well. keep deluding yourself Laughing

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 28314
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid?

Post by chad4401 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:03 pm

@ val still played like shit and half of those are pens, benzema still dominates the hell outtta them, watching you super analyzers of skills and hunger, deny it because of the name on the jersey make you lot sheep.

as i said too easy.

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4133
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid?

Post by chad4401 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:07 pm

@Mr Nick09 wrote:look at you speaking of desire rofl
@chad4401 wrote:
benzema has showed up and shown a lot of desire to lead us to victory plenty of times,

Suarez last year in CL shat on everyone on his way, Benzema has never performed that well. keep deluding yourself Laughing


your such a sheep, as i said your more interested in denying benzema, than proving your point, benz has show true class in multiply cl campaign, especially semi finals and was key to us winning in his first season as a starter, again you keep posting and all im reading is garbage, from a butthurt hater who is too salty to admit he was wrong.

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4133
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid?

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:13 pm

You see how your brain cant quite read and understand. I did not say Benzema was bad in CL or had never performed. I said Suarez's last CL Campaign was better than anything of Benzema's, because he consistently rekt teams on every round, including scoring in finals.

When i was arguing about Suarez being the same level as Benzema here with pool fans, you were not name calling then were u? he just showed a whole other gear that Benzema has never shown. Not my fault, just things that happen and you cant deny

and congrats gil, benzema is currently the easiest bet topic on this forum lol


Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 28314
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid?

Post by chad4401 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:15 pm

lets dig into to some facts, hey remember when ultimate goal scorers higuain and cr flopped against lyon in the r16, and was about to flop again against lyon following season with mou, cause the cat showed no desire, who came in 80 mins to dribble 5 players in their box and scored the vital away goal that, saw us finally get past lyon and into the quarterfinals ?

benzema did but sheeps like will give to cr cause that what sheep do am i right Proud, lets not talk about benzema BY HIMSELF with 20 mins to go WILLING us to the FINALS with a goal and assist against bvb in the semi finals, again stfu and gtfo before trying to tell me about players showing up clown.

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4133
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid?

Post by chad4401 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:21 pm

its not about benzema being bad or good, he just has to be worse than every player he is compared with, with some of the most stupid and made up reasons ever, like desire, hunger, alpha, instinct, not showing emotions aka im a hater and im reaching the majority will back me, so its not as stupid as it sounds.

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4133
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid?

Post by sportsczy on Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:22 pm

For those who don't think Benz scores enough... do you know the rankings of CFs starting from the 2010-2011 season in terms of scoring? Do some research or you will have egg all over your face. Just for fun, i'll throw in assists from a CF in that span too lol.

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 17185
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid?

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:31 pm

@Chadcito, im talking about a single campaign dominating teams through and through, rounds after rounds, till the final when he scored. Benzema has nothing that compares. He has many moments spread over different season, as you describe, but not one season like that. my point stand, yours as well but we are speaking of different things. Suarez turned on a gear Benzema doesnt have.

@chad4401 wrote:its not about benzema being bad or good, he just has to be worse than every player he is compared with, with some of the most stupid and made up reasons ever, like desire, hunger, alpha, instinct, not showing emotions aka im a hater and im reaching the majority will back me, so its not as stupid as it sounds.
Do you want me to compare him Giroud to make you feel good bruh? Laughing

Benzema is being compared with players at the peak of his profession, it's not an insult. He still has time to reach another gear, just not sure it will be in madrid. but there are also chances that he leaves and he doesnt deliver... that will be bad for his reputation though, very bad Laughing

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 28314
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid?

Post by sportsczy on Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:32 pm

again, which CFs have performed better since 2010-2011 in terms of scoring and assists... anyone want to take a guess? Laughing

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 17185
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum