Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid?

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid?

Post by futbol on Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:08 pm

Not even top 3 last season, let alone top 2 through the last 10 (or 8 ) years.

13 penalty goals (obviously choking the one that mattered as usual) + 5 goals against Granada in a meaningless 9-1 trashing + 6 goals after the league was already officially over = 24 goals that weren't worth a single dime which is almost half his total tally. Coupled with 0 tituli, disappearing act against Juventus, choking against Valencia and a whole lot of other statpadding without performing = top 2 performer last season. This forum. rofl

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:08 pm

Benzema is a tier 1 striker. That's an undisputed fact.

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:09 pm

@ nick smfh i need help? your such a clown, this why i hardly posts cause selective memory behavior, that a lot on this forum seems to be great at, how many of these discussions have we all had about benzema? your telling me nobody especially a top 3 hater like yourself never said, "that as long benz is our starting cf leading the line, the team never ever win anything".

I and couple others said otherwise, as i said before check out sites like managing madrid or bigsoccer, 90% of the poster are exactly like you, run their mouths like experts always wrong, still acting like they never said anything, while still hating in the same post.

kindly give up cause your opinion is clearly agenda driven, and your always wrong as *bleep*.

First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:12 pm

UEFA player of the year is a far better gauge of sporting performance than the pathetic award that BdO has become since FIFA took over...

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja on Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:14 pm

He was top 2 in 06-07. Sorry, 9 years.

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:15 pm

i dont hate, i put things in their right place, but i guess truth is difficult to accept when you lie to yourself.

but then again between your general lack of comprehension and the name calling, you are literally the equivalent of a 5th grader. and even as far as name calling goes, u suck Laughing

you have pretty much become the equivalent of Turok, how sad rofl

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:23 pm

again dodging points trying to act smug, while still being wrong as hell and looking like you have Alzheimer.... classic nick Proud

so im lying to myself? but the team won the 10th with benzema first season as uncontested CF, again you have no argument, and without sheep backing you up, with smiley faces, your just running around in circles.

end of the day benzema is elite, shows up in big games and will cement his place in madrid history, whether you or gil or the media wants to acknowledge it.

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:28 pm

yes, benzema was important to us winning the CL, did he lead the team? no. lol. yes he is elite in the current foobtalling context, but are there levels he has yet to reach? yes, because Henry's elite isnt Benzema's elite Laughing

but then again, you will still completely miss the point. if you do ill will try it again with less words ok?

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:29 pm

@Don't call me James wrote:I agree with Gil.

It's not just football, 99% of team sportsmen have inferiority complexes these days. They are pussy's. They don't have the guts to win single handedly. They take the easy way out and collude like little bitches.

Look at LeBron, one of the biggest superstars of modern sports. He's colluding team after team. You think Jordan or Hakeem or Ewing would have done that? rofl

Same is happening in football. Benzema has the potential to rival CR if he had his own club build around him BUT he takes the easy way to trophies. Neymar and Suarez are also in this category. Neymar is young but eventually he's going to have to leave Messi's sidekick role and become his own man if he wants history books to remember him among the greats which his potential suggests.

This is why we have to commend players like Totti and Gerrard and whoever else who never left and decided to win the hard way.

Neymar won't become like this... He can't carry the team like Messi is doing now. There are only 2 players who can do that and score AT LEAST 40+ a season: Messi and CR7.

Edit: Now Neymar is depending a lot on Messi, and when Messi is gone, Neymar will be an ordinary player. At Neymar's current age, Messi did double of what Neymar is doing.

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:36 pm

Yeah because Brazil without Neymar don't go to a team that can't even beat Paraguay rofl

Also Neymar scored 39 times last season and created the 2nd amount of chances on that Barca team behind Messi, you keep telling yourself he's a stat padder that can't exist without Messi though.

Please it amuses me.

Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:37 pm

nick you don't have a point in the first place, if you had a point benzema would have been sold ages ago, cause to you he has never proven anything ever on any stage, your not listening to yourself.

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:40 pm

I have a very simple question for you again: Is Benzema currently the best striker in the world?

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:42 pm

smfh will you give up? what are you trying to prove? no he is not the best cf in the world atm, but he ain't far off it either or let me guess benzema will never ever be the best, cause i said so argument?

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:44 pm

@Mr Nick09 wrote:I have a very simple question for you again: Is Benzema currently the best striker in the world?

No, Zlatan is.

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:44 pm

Best CF?  He absolutely has an argument.  He was the best CF until February last season and then started getting injured/tired due to Carlo... and Madrid trying to make Bale the superstar he isn't and taking away from more deserving others.  Suarez finished the year strong after a catastrophic start.  Those are the two.  All the others are pretenders.  Aguero was going through a rebound year so he will join the conversation this season assuming he stays healthy.  Diego Costa is effective at what he does...  but he has nowhere near the talent or versatility of the others.

Who else is there?

Last edited by sportsczy on Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:45 pm

Zlatan had a poor year last season. He was injured for all of it, granted... but he has slowed down significantly.

World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:49 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Yeah because Brazil without Neymar don't go to a team that can't even beat Paraguay rofl

Also Neymar scored 39 times last season and created the 2nd amount of chances on that Barca team behind Messi, you keep telling yourself he's a stat padder that can't exist without Messi though.

Please it amuses me.

He won't be better when messi is gone, trust me. Messi and CR7 are the best today and you could argue that it is very hard to see players break their records. If Neymar goes to Arsenal for example, will he carry the team like CR7? No, I don't think so.

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:50 pm

@sportsczy wrote:Zlatan had a poor year last season. He was injured for all of it, granted... but he has slowed down significantly.

Then compare Zlatan 2 years ago VS Benzema 2 years ago. Zlatan wins, CR7 steals the show from Benzema.

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:52 pm

CR7 is not a CF. And we're talking about now... Zlatan has dropped a lot. He barely moves anymore and his feet are not the same either. Still very good though.

World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:55 pm

@salmano9 wrote:
@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Yeah because Brazil without Neymar don't go to a team that can't even beat Paraguay rofl

Please it amuses me.

He won't be better when messi is gone, trust me. Messi and CR7 are the best today and you could argue that it is very hard to see players break their records. .

Where did i say any of that rofl

You are the one who thinks he needs Messi to hold his hand despite his Brazil performances saying the contrary rofl

When he joined, people like you said he and Messi can't co-exist and now Messi holds his hand rofl

Probably the same people who used to say that Messi needs Xavi and Iniesta.... delusional.

Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:00 pm

this thread is a troll Smile

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:01 pm

Mole... any player that isn't a star player but still managed to do exceptionally well is a scrub. A sidekick as someone here famously said. That's the new age mentality. Forget the fact that its far more difficult to adapt your skills to a team then it is to have a team build itself around your skills.

World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:03 pm

@sportsczy wrote:Mole... any player that isn't a star player but still managed to do exceptionally well is a scrub. A sidekick as someone here famously said. That's the new age mentality. Forget the fact that its far more difficult to adapt your skills to a team then it is to have a team build itself around your skills.
I agree. that's why ibra was a blow out at barca and suarez is still class.

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:07 pm

Was more due to Ibra and Messi wanting to play in the same position tbh, if Messi agreed to play RW like he did for Suarez i think they would have been more successful.

Regardless i'll leave that there, continue to argue over Benzema lol.

Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:08 pm

smh so your telling me ibra can excel on the wings, as messi moved to the center? this is what being a fanboy is, skipping over important facts to big up the player you like Laughing.

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:15 pm

mole pls respond, im dying here rofl

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content