Last Man Standing (Bundesliga) - 4th Game on!

+24
Lucifer
sumon_blue
Lupi
dostoevsky
Based Bonera
El Gunner
terrance511
gb
silver
McLewis
BusterLfc
McAgger
iftikhar
Kick
Robespierre
futbol
VivaStPauli
M99
Winter is Coming
RealGunner
Hapless_Hans
Casciavit
DeviAngel
rwo power
28 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Last Man Standing (Bundesliga) - 4th Game on! Empty Last Man Standing (Bundesliga) - 4th Game on!

Post by rwo power Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:32 pm

I'm shamelessly copying Devi's Last Man Standing (Serie A) here:

If you want to sign up for the game, you have to do this before the given deadline for round 1. I will post a deadline for each round, and if you miss it, you are out of the game. New players can only sign up when a new game starts, which will be when the winner of the former game was determined. The deadline to sign up for the current game is Friday 26 February 2016, 20:00 GMT+1.

Once you have signed up, the rules are the following:

- 1st: Choose one Bundesliga team per matchday (round), and if that team loses you are out.
- 2nd: You may use every team only once.
- 3rd: If you choose the team that leads the Bundesliga table, then only a win counts, that is, you are out if that team either loses or draws. This will likely always be the case for Bayern München, so I will just mention it if there should be a surprising change on top of the table.
- 4th: You need to post the team you choose before the deadline of the given round, which is usually the Friday that begins a matchday at 20:00 GMT+1 (if there is an 'English week', I will post the additional deadlines, too).  

if you want to play this game, please write a post like this:

'rwo - M'gladbach'
'Hapless Hans - Bayern'

Let the best (wo)man win!

----------------------------
Bundesliga Results of Matchday 27:
Last Man Standing (Bundesliga) - 4th Game on! Md2712

Last Man Standing (Bundesliga) - 4th Game on! Image

Games to be played on Matchday 28:
Last Man Standing (Bundesliga) - 4th Game on! Md28

----------------------------

Last Man Standing Overview for Round 4 (Matchday 28):

Last Man Standing (Bundesliga) - 4th Game on! Lms

Deadline for Game 4 Round 4/MD28:
Friday, 01 April 2016, 20:00 GMT+1

------------------------
First game:
Spoiler:

Second game:
Spoiler:

Third game:
Spoiler:

Last edited by rwo power on Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:01 pm; edited 159 times in total
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Last Man Standing (Bundesliga) - 4th Game on! Empty Re: Last Man Standing (Bundesliga) - 4th Game on!

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:35 pm

Devi - Schalke (just a wild guess)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Last Man Standing (Bundesliga) - 4th Game on! Empty Re: Last Man Standing (Bundesliga) - 4th Game on!

Post by Casciavit Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:37 pm

Bayern Munich
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:42 pm

Hapless_Hans - Schalke
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:42 pm

RG - BMG
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:51 pm

Winter is Coming - Borussia Dortmund
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:58 pm

Bayern Munich
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:05 pm

Viva - Eintracht Frankfurt
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:13 pm

rwo power wrote:All teams from the Bundesliga can be chosen, but you cannot choose the same team twice in consecutive matchday.

Just to get this right. I can't choose a team twice in a row but I could basically alternate like: Bayern-Dortmund-Bayern-Dortmund-Bayern ...? Suspect

IMO the rule should be: "You can only choose every team once in each (first and second) part of the season (so you have to choose 19 teams in 19 games in EPL, Serie A and La Liga, 17 in Bundesliga because lesser teams)." Makes it much more interesting, otherwise I'll just alternate between 2 top clubs. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:21 pm

Theoretically, yes. Depends on whether you want to jinx either Bayern or Dortmund if you take this too far Very Happy

I understand your point, but don't expect either Bayern or Dortmund to win each and every match ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:41 pm

Robespierre - Bayer Leverkusen
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:44 pm

Well, then ...

futbol - Bayern

Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:47 pm

Bayern Munich - Bayern Munchen looks like interesting IMO.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:52 pm

Hm? Do you want me to change your first choice of Leverkusen? Or did you want to add Bayern_Munich?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:56 pm

Laughing simply I hadn't realized you can use the same team of other posters, i believed it was a mistake.
Mmm hmm But it's okay. I keep Neverkusen.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:25 am

More risk, more fun Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:58 am

Kick - Borussia Dortmund
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:07 am

Dortmund
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:16 am

I'm going with Dortmund.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:39 am

I have thought a little about futbol's point with Bayern / Dortmund etc. But as I don't want to limit people to taking one clubs only a few times, I think from matchday 3 on I will use an additional rule that should spice things up: one can not chose the team that is then on the 1st place in the table. So only teams 2-17 are eligible.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:02 pm

Buster - Bayern
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:04 pm

rwo power wrote:I have thought a little about futbol's point with Bayern / Dortmund etc. But as I don't want to limit people to taking one clubs only a few times, I think from matchday 3 on I will use an additional rule that should spice things up: one can not chose the team that is then on the 1st place in the table. So only teams 2-17 are eligible.

So that means next week would be the ONLY time I can pick Bayern, for the whole season? Doesn't sound quite right.

It's last man standing BUNDESLIGA. Last I checked Bayern are part of Bundesliga.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:26 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
rwo power wrote:I have thought a little about futbol's point with Bayern / Dortmund etc. But as I don't want to limit people to taking one clubs only a few times, I think from matchday 3 on I will use an additional rule that should spice things up: one can not chose the team that is then on the 1st place in the table. So only teams 2-17 are eligible.

So that means next week would be the ONLY time I can pick Bayern, for the whole season? Doesn't sound quite right.

It's last man standing BUNDESLIGA. Last I checked Bayern are part of Bundesliga.

Yeah lol, it's a stupid rule because Bayern will be the 1st placed team pretty much the whole season
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:44 pm

Why not just forbid anyone from using the same team twice? That'll make the whole thing a bit more strategic.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:06 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:

Why not just forbid anyone from using the same team twice? That'll make the whole thing a bit more strategic.

You realize that this is instant elimination? Seing how unpredictable BuLi results are, we'd all be out after 5 matchdays if we can't pick clear favourites.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum