Last Man Standing (Bundesliga) - 4th Game on!

+24
Lucifer
sumon_blue
Lupi
dostoevsky
Based Bonera
El Gunner
terrance511
gb
silver
McLewis
BusterLfc
McAgger
iftikhar
Kick
Robespierre
futbol
VivaStPauli
M99
Winter is Coming
RealGunner
Hapless_Hans
Casciavit
DeviAngel
rwo power
28 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Last Man Standing (Bundesliga) - 4th Game on! - Page 2 Empty Re: Last Man Standing (Bundesliga) - 4th Game on!

Post by iftikhar Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:07 am

Dortmund

iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Last Man Standing (Bundesliga) - 4th Game on! - Page 2 Empty Re: Last Man Standing (Bundesliga) - 4th Game on!

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:16 am

I'm going with Dortmund.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:39 am

I have thought a little about futbol's point with Bayern / Dortmund etc. But as I don't want to limit people to taking one clubs only a few times, I think from matchday 3 on I will use an additional rule that should spice things up: one can not chose the team that is then on the 1st place in the table. So only teams 2-17 are eligible.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:02 pm

Buster - Bayern
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:04 pm

rwo power wrote:I have thought a little about futbol's point with Bayern / Dortmund etc. But as I don't want to limit people to taking one clubs only a few times, I think from matchday 3 on I will use an additional rule that should spice things up: one can not chose the team that is then on the 1st place in the table. So only teams 2-17 are eligible.

So that means next week would be the ONLY time I can pick Bayern, for the whole season? Doesn't sound quite right.

It's last man standing BUNDESLIGA. Last I checked Bayern are part of Bundesliga.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:26 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
rwo power wrote:I have thought a little about futbol's point with Bayern / Dortmund etc. But as I don't want to limit people to taking one clubs only a few times, I think from matchday 3 on I will use an additional rule that should spice things up: one can not chose the team that is then on the 1st place in the table. So only teams 2-17 are eligible.

So that means next week would be the ONLY time I can pick Bayern, for the whole season? Doesn't sound quite right.

It's last man standing BUNDESLIGA. Last I checked Bayern are part of Bundesliga.

Yeah lol, it's a stupid rule because Bayern will be the 1st placed team pretty much the whole season
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:44 pm

Why not just forbid anyone from using the same team twice? That'll make the whole thing a bit more strategic.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:06 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:

Why not just forbid anyone from using the same team twice? That'll make the whole thing a bit more strategic.

You realize that this is instant elimination? Seing how unpredictable BuLi results are, we'd all be out after 5 matchdays if we can't pick clear favourites.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:28 pm

Well, Bayern are simply to good. Or what would you think about amending the rule in the way that if you choose the 1st place team (most probably Bayern) you get eliminated by either loss or draw? So that one only progresses if that team actually wins?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:36 pm

rwo power wrote:Well, Bayern are simply to good. Or what would you think about amending the rule in the way that if you choose the 1st place team (most probably Bayern) you get eliminated by either loss or draw? So that one only progresses if that team actually wins?

That's a good idea.

You can't choose the same team 2 weeks in a row, and if you choose the 1st spot team it has to be a win hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:37 pm

Yup. I shall amend that then.

So new rule for the 1st placed team - only a win counts.

The currently valid rules can be found in the first post only.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:50 pm

rwo, would you be wonderful and list the finalized rules in the opening thread (when they are finalized)? Also, when I get eliminated, can I open a new account and start participating Wink !
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:00 pm

McLewis - Wolfsburg
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:06 pm

@iftikhar
The finalized rules *are* already in the opening post. For this matchday (which is the second one in the Bundesliga, but the first round in the Last Man Standing game), you can choose any team you wish. If it wins or draws. you proceed to round 2.

Everything else starts from Bundesliga matchday 3 (Last Man Standing game round 2) on and does not need to concern you right now.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:17 am

Silver - Schalke 04
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by gb Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:19 pm

gb - Borussia Dortmund
gb
gb
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:20 pm

terrance511 - schalke
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:39 pm

El Gunner - Wolfsburg
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:43 pm

Based Bonera - Dortmund
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:15 am

Dostoevsky - 'Gladbach.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:48 am

Lupi-BVB
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:01 pm

So, the list is closed. Here's the overview of the players for Week 1 (sorted by the chosen clubs):

Last Man Standing Overview for Week 1 (Matchday 2):

Last Man Standing (Bundesliga) - 4th Game on! - Page 2 Lm0110
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:40 am

rwo power wrote:So, the list is closed. Here's the overview of the players for Week 1 (sorted by the chosen clubs):

Last Man Standing Overview for Week 1 (Matchday 2):

Last Man Standing (Bundesliga) - 4th Game on! - Page 2 Lm0110
rwo :bow:
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:31 pm

Well, as of today, no one was eliminated yet. (Bayern won, Leverkusen won, Schalke, Frankfurt and Wolfsburg drew). Let's see how tomorrow's matched will turn out!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:01 pm

I was this close to picking Darmstadt, wish I did, I just love to live dangerously.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:20 pm

You can always consider this for the next round when Darmstadt host Hoffenheim ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next