Great Leader Sprucenuce
Adit
Valkyrja
Doc
halamadrid2
19 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The official rival discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The official rival discussion thread

Post by Doc Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:51 pm

Illara is available imo

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The official rival discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The official rival discussion thread

Post by futbol Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:53 pm

LOL

Cesc at Barca: "He's playing too far forward, needs to play deeper, guy's a CM."

Cesc at Chelsea: "HE'S PLAYING TOO DEEP, needs to play further forward, guy's an AM."

He sucks everywhere, deal with it. :coffee:

Also, hala. U mad already that Pedro did more in the EPL in 1 game than Di Maria in a whole season? hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:59 pm

They are after Pogba aren't they. Not sure he'll solve their defensive woes but they'll be alot more dangerous going forward
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:04 pm

lolz fusbal, Pedro is trying to copy ADMs half cross half shot assist hybrid that ADM had going. Soon he will copy his chip and then comes the red card. I pray you don't have to see that
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:07 pm

Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:23 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:They are after Pogba aren't they. Not sure he'll solve their defensive woes but they'll be alot more dangerous going forward

Paul won't solve their defensive issues at all. Illara would though. Not that I am shamelessly doing a Futbol by promoting a footballer no longer required at my club. I would never do stuff like that.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:12 pm

Chelseas crisis deepens with another home defeat. That right side of their is completely non existent defensively. Bolasie had so much time to put in a cross for the winner. Where the eff was Cesc??

Matic having yet another shocker but I was impressed by that kid Kennedy, much much better than Azpilicueta who in turn is much much better than Ivanovic. Mourinho must find it challenging to bench both Terry and Ivanovic in the same season, his last season with us must've scarred him for life because the Mourinho of old is ruthless, Ivanovic would've been benched ages ago

Pardew is working wonders with the likes of Bolasie, Wickham and Puncheon, he goes on like this and they might even nick that fourth spot
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:00 pm

Again Douglas costa goating...transfer of the season no doubt.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:03 pm

You were impressed by Kennedy? What exactly he did that was impressive? I honestly saw nothing that stood out but to each his own. Did Hazard even play today? Serious question.

Signing of the season so early? Wanna reach November first Adit?! Though Costa is doing really well, no doubt about it.

Pretty sure Izzy being the non Palace fan is loving today.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:09 pm

Kennedy won the ball back high up the pitch which helped Chelsea continue mounting pressure on the Palace defence, he also ran up and down the pitch helping his attackers by giving Hazard an outlet on the left and trying to put crosses in. You never get that from Azpi

Looks as if Hazard is having a reap slump, Palace is the sort of team he excelled in last season. He must be missing Oscar

Costa is great but still a little immature imo. Robben should teach him how to shoot because his shots are really poor atm

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:09 pm

Doc, when you see Costa making the right decision everytime, super pace coupled with amazing dribbling and Crossing you know that guy is legit and not a chance taker like Di Maria.Guy almost every times makes the right decision.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:16 pm

All I saw Kennedy do run was up and down honestly. Nothing special but nothing bad. Pedro showed a bit of that uselessness he is known for minus that cross. Which was lovely btw.

Tottenham Everton is alright though Kane blew his load with that 1v1. Timed his run like a prime Romario and finished like Torres. Guy's confidence in his own ability has been shot to shit. Or maybe he is another Kevin Phillips.

I don't doubt Costa's ability or his form with Bayern Adit. Just wouldn't obviously call him signing of the season considering it's so young. To all we know, Kovacic can be the signing of the season. Or Pedro. Or Di Maria (:
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:29 pm

Like any new very fast/energetic player... the opposition doesn't have a scouting report on Costa yet.  So they're playing him straight up.  Once teams know his tendencies, then we'll see how good he is.  Has skill though. Di Maria was on fire when he joined Madrid and then teams adjusted for example.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:47 pm

That Kennedy guy impressed me aswell.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:58 pm

Doubt United would want to part with DDG after Romeros performance today.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:42 pm

The Philosopher at his best again. Ostracize his best goal keeper and then, when after 1 match against a decent opponent, it's being realised that maybe Romero is in fact not good enough, they are gonna scramble to plead to De Gea that Utd is the place he needs to be in. This is after The Philosopher made good work of his relationship with Valdes, his countryman.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:48 pm

He is a worse man manager than Mourinho. The way he treated players like Valdez, ADM and DDG was/is disgraceful.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:00 pm

Who ever spending 120 mill on fraudgba gonna get robbed
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:06 pm

I didn't think Romero was at fault for the goals. I think LVG is more concerned about his faulty offense namely Rooney, not to mention his own poor tactics.

He was outmanaged today by Garry Monk

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:37 pm

Adit wrote:Who ever spending 120 mill on fraudgba gonna get robbed

I honestly never rated him that high. The kid has talent but he's been grossly overhyped.

I respect those who think he's good. But to me, and as a Real Madrid fan, I wouldn't want Real Madrid to sign him even for free. And that's not a hyperbole.

I got scared at first, given Perez's uncontrollable urge of breaking the world's transfer record fee every full moon, and I thought he might go after Pogba. Thank god he didn't.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:49 pm

Out of curiosity why do you think pogba is all hype no material?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:56 pm

You guys realize Pogba has been playing with Padoin and another scrub as his midfield teammates AND Mandzu/Dybala as the striker pairing, right??? Morata, Marchisio, Khedira and Sandro are all hurt. Cuadrado just joined. He's basically playing in a Serie B side or low level Serie A other than the defense and keeping.

A little logical perspective is always nice Laughing

Incidentally, once Allegri brought on Cuadrado, Pereyra and Morata... suddenly Pogba looked like Pogba. Why? There were threats on the pitch for him to work with. Almost got that final ball to Morata for the draw.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:11 pm

Second goal was definitely on romero even the first one was saveable. Dont get me started on his awful distribution, there was an instance where he cleared it straight to jonjo shelvey who was just outside the penalty area but his shot was straight at romero. Uniteds defence did well to shield him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:30 pm

I don't rate Pogba particularly because I prefer technically gifted midfielders. I don't see him as one. He also doesn't have the work rate to be a great B2B. He's a good player but not worthy of a 100m investment, even in today's market. You pay that money for a special talent like James Rodriguez for example.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:37 pm

PSG currently beating Monaco 2-0.

I know they don't have much tough opposition in Ligue 1, but they look good and the game in Paris could be very tough
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:10 pm

Adit wrote:Out of curiosity why do you think pogba is all hype no material?

Aside from having no creativity, no game control and the fact that he gets dispossessed every time he inhales you mean? Well, he doesn't create chances or rarely ever does. He's not a through ball player. I know he tries, but he seems incapable of it. He lacks vision. His defensive game is mediocre. And is useless in the final third.

I'm pretty sure I could go on but I think you got the picture.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next