halamadrid2
Doc
Nivash
The Demon of Carthage
Mr Nick09
19 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

According to Globosporte, PSG offered 150 mil for CR7 - Page 4 Empty Re: According to Globosporte, PSG offered 150 mil for CR7

Post by chad4401 Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:53 am

izzy wrote:
chad4401 wrote:this forum is amazing rofl.

cr is not a CF, how many years have you guys been wishing for this? grow up and get over it.

:facepalm:

Honest to God it's like communicating with a fcking monkey.

Please, point to the part where I said Ronaldo IS a CF?
Show me that part right now.

calm tits you know your speaking rubbish.

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

According to Globosporte, PSG offered 150 mil for CR7 - Page 4 Empty Re: According to Globosporte, PSG offered 150 mil for CR7

Post by izzy Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:00 am

chad4401 wrote:calm tits you know your speaking rubbish.

Same old typical bullcrap rebuttal.........but, this is the same guy who said Illara was playing well at RM and that James would flop so why am I wasting my time..........
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:01 am

Easy lads...

Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:14 am

izzy wrote:
chad4401 wrote:calm tits you know your speaking rubbish.

Same old typical bullcrap rebuttal.........but, this is the same guy who said Illara was playing well at RM and that James would flop so why am I wasting my time..........

you mean the same illarra that never lost a game, he started last season? that rich Laughing.

james was clearly playing like crap when he started out and i said it out right, while you all was riding that wc wave like that isco hype, and you guys can never live down isco in a million years, wanking game after game for moths, to some of the worst display an AM could produced cause "magic" rofl.

oh and let not forget twice the player of illarra lucas silva rofl, all of you lined up for that too, predictable sheep, loved how you guys had kova ahead of casemiro, then now casemiro a head of kova, talking crap about kroos, he has been the best mids last couple of games Proud, and have gone back to stfu mode.

remember preseason jese is a cf now, benzema on the bench, season start jese flopped and benched for a month, so group up to be has wrong as you like bruh.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:26 am

chad4401 wrote:should've won good first half and solid second half, defense looked great thanks to the work rate jese and lucas provided, made casemiro and kroos just focus on breaking up plays and controlling the game from time to time.

this game was a good indication going forward, jese gonna be the first attacking sub again, casemiro will continue to be first option for midfield rotation now, hope lucas and cheryshev get it together through out the season, isco still relying on dribbling too much don't know when he is gonna break out of that, but can see him losing his place soon even with james injured, cr is cr, and defense was great outside of sloppy passing.

should top the group.

said this after PSG game but hey chad doesn't know shit about "magic" rofl, but i know how to see an average performance better than you lot.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum