Great Leader Sprucenuce
Blue
Hapless_Hans
75 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

José Mourinho Sacked  - Page 5 Empty Re: José Mourinho Sacked

Post by Unique Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:38 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Carlo is hands down a much better manager than Mourinho. Mourinho's act (and it is very much an act) wears out after a couple of seasons.

Carlo is a much better tactician, motivator and has class, something that Mou will never have.

Carlo's flaws are a preference to veterans and not rotating nor using entire squad and therefore susceptible to injuries. At Chelsea he is not held by president to playing certain players and therefore not having the balance needed.

If you compare him to Klopp, he has proven he can win trophies and has no language issues.

Or you can try yet another failed Brit!!!
if that were true then mourinho would not do well by changing clubs.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:41 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Maybe you EPL fans should ask yourself - are we failing in Europe so badly because our teams are vastly overrated or is it just because of poor (overrated) coaching. I'll add to the list above (Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal) there are issues as well with Van Gaal and Pelli.

It's both tbh, mainly the coaching though IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:57 pm

He also lost his charisma. In his first stint in London he was entertaining as hell, arrogant but entertaining. Now he's just a dick that makes the most of his past glories and reputation.

Regarding today's press conference, he totally lost it. It's just a matter of time til he is fired or resigns.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:04 pm

#SaveusKlopp
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:40 pm

Unique wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:Carlo is hands down a much better manager than Mourinho. Mourinho's act (and it is very much an act) wears out after a couple of seasons.

Carlo is a much better tactician, motivator and has class, something that Mou will never have.

Carlo's flaws are a preference to veterans and not rotating nor using entire squad and therefore susceptible to injuries. At Chelsea he is not held by president to playing certain players and therefore not having the balance needed.  

If you compare him to Klopp, he has proven he can win trophies and has no language issues.

You would expect otherwise!! Take a look back (a close non objective look) and see how he has done. Has some success in first couple of years, but never into 3rd. Don't think he has ever lasted a 4th. And look at his results in first two, something is always missing. His antics make him a disgrace and embarrassments to the players, clubs , ligas, he supposedly represents. The only thing great about him is his own self endorsing ego.

It seems pretty obvious at this point his days are numbered and I'll be surprised if any big clubs will want to take him on after this latest failure. He has always said he would want to coach his country when he retires so that more likely where he will go next!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:07 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Unique wrote:

You would expect otherwise!! Take a look back (a close non objective look) and see how he has done. Has some success in first couple of years, but never into 3rd. Don't think he has ever lasted a 4th. And look at his results in first two, something is always missing. His antics make him a disgrace and embarrassments to the players, clubs , ligas, he supposedly represents. The only thing great about him is his own self endorsing ego.

It seems pretty obvious at this point his days are numbered and I'll be surprised if any big clubs will want to take him on after this latest failure. He has always said he would want to coach his country when he retires so that more likely where he will go next!!
it does look like what your saying is spot on. but if his game gets sussed out after 2 seasons then why should changing clubs make a difference.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:28 pm

?? from whose perspective. From the club, better to rid of the loser and hopefully the replacement (again Carlo) can clean up the mess. From his perspective, he can only hope he can find another sucker!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:33 pm

Mazzarri
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:36 pm

futbol_bill wrote:?? from whose perspective. From the club, better to rid of the loser and hopefully the replacement (again Carlo) can clean up the mess. From his perspective, he can only hope he can find another sucker!!!
what I mean is if other clubs and managers sussed him out after 2 seasons. then you would think they would have him sussed when he moved to a different club. its not like he does anything different at a new club. I'm thinking once he has been worked out. changing clubs should not make a difference. its not like his game plan can catch people by surprised now.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:42 pm

OK I guess we are finally seeing eye to eye. I believe it is because the so obvious failures at Madrid and Chelsea have taken the blinders off of people like Perez and Abramovich. As I said ... unless he can find another sucker!!! ... look out Portugal NT!!! (and not only because of Mou .... NT teams need a four year cycle!!!)
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:05 am

futbol_bill wrote:OK I guess we are finally seeing eye to eye. I believe it is because the so obvious failures at Madrid and Chelsea have taken the blinders off of people like Perez and Abramovich. As I said ... unless he can find another sucker!!! ... look out Portugal NT!!! (and not only because of Mou .... NT teams need a four year cycle!!!)
I bet he wins another title at his next club. god you gotta hate mourinho Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:32 am

Should be a very interesting year regarding manager movements.

Imagine Rodgers takes over at Chelsea rofl
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:53 am

Don't call me James wrote:Should be a very interesting year regarding manager movements.

Imagine Rodgers takes over at Chelsea rofl
as it stands now he would be a better choice Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:21 am

Unique wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:?? from whose perspective. From the club, better to rid of the loser and hopefully the replacement (again Carlo) can clean up the mess. From his perspective, he can only hope he can find another sucker!!!
what I mean is if other clubs and managers sussed him out after 2 seasons. then you would think they would have him sussed when he moved to a different club. its not like he does anything different at a new club. I'm thinking once he has been worked out. changing clubs should not make a difference. its not like his game plan can catch people by surprised now.

Yes, but he can form a successful unit in his first years usually. This is something that he can do as a coach, where he's good at.
Usually in his second year he wins stuff as his team has become a unit which can play successful, preferably in a reactionary way with some underdog spirit.
If more is asked from him, like play more attractive football at Real, or now at Chelsea play worthy of champions, it turns out the emperor has no clothes.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:51 am

So we stick with Rodgers so that Klopp can go to Chelsea?

José Mourinho Sacked  - Page 5 2276801876 José Mourinho Sacked  - Page 5 2276801876 José Mourinho Sacked  - Page 5 2276801876 José Mourinho Sacked  - Page 5 2276801876 José Mourinho Sacked  - Page 5 2276801876 José Mourinho Sacked  - Page 5 2276801876 José Mourinho Sacked  - Page 5 2276801876 José Mourinho Sacked  - Page 5 2276801876 José Mourinho Sacked  - Page 5 2276801876 José Mourinho Sacked  - Page 5 2276801876
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:18 pm

It looks like when Milan called back Sacchi in 96 97 and Capello in 97 98 , and the second from beginning of the season. They were the 2 worst Milan seen from me (yes, worse than last year for me. Because you could expect it under the rookie Inzaghi ) .
The returns basically never work in football ( as we call dispargingly in Italy, the " minestra riscaldata " -- reheated soup,..) I believe it's the case even for Mourinho despite he won a league last year but overally it wasn't the impact expected and he is going to be even sacked ... you never could imagine it. I knock on wood because we had a return on bench too . Anyway I thought never to say this , but probably I don't wish a Mourinho s' return anymore. I'd hate if he ruins his legendary status left under us and expecially I'd hate if he'd be insulted like a Walter Mazzarri
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:19 pm

Justice for Mazzarri.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:27 pm

nice to see that idiot mou still using, throw your player under the bus when things goes wrong tactics, been doing it for years were under the whole "mou type player" nonsense, wonder how many cats in that dressing room Proud.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 pm

Where would he go next? PSG?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:45 pm

Unique wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:OK I guess we are finally seeing eye to eye. I believe it is because the so obvious failures at Madrid and Chelsea have taken the blinders off of people like Perez and Abramovich. As I said ... unless he can find another sucker!!! ... look out Portugal NT!!! (and not only because of Mou .... NT teams need a four year cycle!!!)
I bet he wins another title at his next club. god you gotta hate mourinho Laughing

Ok you've got me. Must have read my intro. I was anti Mourinho before he came to Madrid, even before he started running his mouth to Perez that he was the solution to all our problems. i was one of the socio leaders in the get rid of Mourinho. May he end up as the field doctor under some female coach!!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:51 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:Where would he go next? PSG?

If PSG don't fancy him he pretty much has to take a step down and go manage something like Manchester United.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:02 pm

Art Morte wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:Where would he go next? PSG?

If PSG don't fancy him he pretty much has to take a step down and go manage something like Manchester United.

Brave choice trash talking the biggest club in England when your own hasn only done 1 thing of note in 25 years.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:28 pm

I believe it's called 'banter'. I've heard someone use the word here before, maybe they'll explain.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:34 pm

Art Morte wrote:I believe it's called 'banter'. I've heard someone use the word here before, maybe they'll explain.

I was also bantering, maybe the guys can get you to understand that it's a two-way street hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:40 pm

'bantering' - I like that word :coffee:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:10 pm

Kick wrote:
Club believes in manager and squad
The club wants to make it clear that Jose continues to have our full support.

As Jose has said himself, results have not been good enough and the team's performances must improve. However, we believe that we have the right manager to turn this season around and that he has the squad with which to do it.
http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/10/club-believes-in-manager-and-squad.html?extcmp=SOCIA_FB_ENG_NEWS_STATEMENT

Big statement from the club, here. Looks like he has til the end of the season.

Time to lock the thread, I think :coffee:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next