SuperMAG
halamadrid2
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Real Madrid vs Malaga - Page 4 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Malaga

Post by Valkyrja Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:37 pm

shadexticos wrote:i agree with chadd4401
most people just look at the numbers and dont watch other things.
Lets face it and forget what he has done in the past (what we think he has done), CR7 is already becoming a problem for this team. ronaldo was ronaldo because he did the difficult things -
score free kicks
single-handedly take out opponents with his dribbles or runs and score a goal or lay a pass
leap above his opponents and teammates to head in a goal.
Win penalties.
But can you step away from yourself for a second and look at ronaldo from a neutral point of view. If all he scores are tap-ins, penalties and goals that have been layed down for him, den of what use is a ronaldo cos anyone can score tap-ins.
ronaldo doesnt win penalties any longer
ronaldo scores 1 freekick in 20 tries.
ronaldo doesnt take out defenders anymore
ronaldo takes up positions of other players and still cant put those easy shots in anymore.
ronaldo doesnt show up in the big games (never forget his 4th goal in CL final)
ronaldo doesn’t celebrate when other teammates score.
with ronaldo in madrid, we have won 1 out of 6 possible la ligas while he has won 3 pichichis. We all know ronaldo wouldnt swap those pichichis for la liga if he could.

My conclusion.
if all ronaldo scores are the easy goals, easy goals which he cant even score anymore , why dont we just sell him and get a more accurate finisher who prioritizes team glory above individual glory.
If nothing changes about his game play, then we can either stick to the idea of Ronaldo or face reality.
Its such a shame see him take the top spot in madrid’s all time scoring chart.
There is a feeling that his his attacking teammates secretly detest him and one thing i think i like about this season is that other players are starting to be their own person and take shots at goal when they think they are well placed, rather than passing to ronaldo. I have seen isco, james, benzema and bale all do that this season.

that's bullshit

and btw, if Ronaldo was this bad, one of the 3 coaches he had in madrid would have benched him. his 'political power' is earned through his performances.

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:18 am

You guys are completely ignoring the fact that the reason our other players get the space that they do... is that teams have to cheat to focus on Ronaldo. So even if he does nothing in a game, he impacts it favorably for us.

My only issue with him WAS his selfish play. Nowadays, he makes the pass. If he plays within the team and throws selfish hissy fits that don't interfere with play... that's fine.

Right now, i choose not to blame anyone because i don't see any blame to be deserved. We're getting a ton of chances and we're going through a patch where we're inefficient. The patch will pass.

During Carlo's first year, our play was awful until January. That was far more worrying for me. Same with Mourinho in his third season... we just weren't creating enough chances.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:59 am

@valkyrja
when you have a megalomaniac like perez, that will never happen. you just need to point out the time ronaldo scored the winning goal or one of the goals that ensured victory against the tough opponents such as atletico bilbao, valencia, villareal, athletico madrid, sevilla, CL, semi-final, CL final. thats what a ronaldo is meant to bring. How many times has his goals won us a match that wasnt winnable in his absence? If you throw condescending body languages when your teammates dont pass to you and also do stupid celebrations dat remind us of your name and number(as if we ever forgot) when you score the most unimportant goal in the history of a CL final match, then you must be that good.

He goes on and scores hat-tricks and 5 goals against teams that we could defeat easily and then scores penalties that most of the time another player won, collects the pichichi and we all start comparing him to the world's greatest.
He should be called Ronaldhoudini.
I only hope he proves me wrong this season for the good of the team. If he stays the same and we still win trophies, i could care less about him.
I am a real madrid fan and my loyalty to the team comes above any player favoritism. I am one of the die-hard Isco fans who used rave about how important and indispensable isco was to the team until james showed us what he could have done better. As much as i love isco, i will bench him for james for the good of the team.
Time would tell.

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:37 pm

vs Malmo

1. Kroos
2. Ronaldo
3. Carvajal/Varane

Valkyrja