Lucifer
Sina
urbaNRoots
EL Patron
RealGunner
50 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

#WengerOut - This is definitely the definitive opinion Empty #WengerOut - This is definitely the definitive opinion

Post by RealGunner Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:48 pm

Can blame everyone and anyone. In the end, at some point, it has to come down to poor coaching, preparation and tactics.

And only the manager can be at fault for that.

Seen this far too many times in recent years.

Name the stadium after Arsene, build a gold statue and let him move on with his life to a happy retirement.

Eddie Howe will come running if we call.

Last edited by RealGunner on Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:36 pm; edited 9 times in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

#WengerOut - This is definitely the definitive opinion Empty Re: #WengerOut - This is definitely the definitive opinion

Post by EL Patron Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:51 pm

RG rofl

but seriously tho, they make the same poor mistakes all the time and come out saying they need to learn from it. A mistake like Ospina one, i mean how do you concede straight after kick off :facepalm:
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

#WengerOut - This is definitely the definitive opinion Empty Re: #WengerOut - This is definitely the definitive opinion

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:56 pm

CL was never a possibility for us this year so I'm not so pissed. But if we are out of the title race soon I will join this group no doubt. It might just be time for change, let someone else have a go at this squad... Wenger has also very appropiately saved some money for a potential new manager rofl
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:13 pm

Carlo In

Wenger has to leave end of the season even if we somehow won the league!!
and im Not overreacting

Always Backed him in difficulr/Challenging times but this repetitive cycle since 2012 cant be excused
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:20 pm

What's frustrating is arsenal have all qualities to be
In lead role yet somehow they manage to play the side hero dat always loses his girl to the lead hero. Grow pair ffs

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:21 pm

I am quite intrigued by RG's new found sense of impulsiveness these days hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:26 pm

Sina wrote:Carlo In

Lets not get too crazy.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:27 pm

izzy wrote:
Sina wrote:Carlo In

Lets not get too crazy.

CL confirmed imo :coffee:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:30 pm

El Gunner wrote:CL confirmed imo :coffee:

Injuries every hour confirmed.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:30 pm

Are you implying we don't already get those? hmm

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:38 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:Are you implying we don't already get those? hmm

You do..... but do you want it to get intensified?

Under Carlo, there will be no bench.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:22 pm

RealGunner wrote: Name the stadium after Arsene.

Can we please do this. Hate how it's called "The Emirates"

Arsene Arena

Wenger Park

The Frenchman's Field

Big Boss Road

Etc.

But yeah he needs to retire. We suck.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:36 pm

I'm afraid Wenger can't be sacked as long as Piers Morgan is out free and allowed to tweet.
Put Piers Morgan in jail (surely he did something to warrant this) and shut him up, THEN fire Wenger.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:36 am

Only Real Madrid fans could not rate Carlo "MOTHERFACKING" Ancelotti.

Wow, the only manager alive with 3 CLs, and apparently he's a risk. Laughing

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:48 am

Sorry, Carlo will be at Chelsea next season Proud #pipedream
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:56 am

Carlo is a disaster in league play... but he will be very good in cup competitions, including CL obviously. It's a question of understanding what you're getting.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:56 pm

VendettaRed07 wrote:
RealGunner wrote: Name the stadium after Arsene.

Can we please do this. Hate how it's called "The Emirates"

Arsene Arena

Wenger Park

The Frenchman's Field

Big Boss Road

Etc.

But yeah he needs to retire. We suck.

rofl
Not sure if sober or another parade of Vendetta drunk posting.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:35 pm

Rather focus on the league than dream of shooting the moon.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:46 pm

Just so u all know, Wengers used the same team minus 4 minor change ( 1 cause injury) as Capitol one Spurs game. He treat CL the same as Capitol one ffs. The MU game will show us what's really on his mind. Still doesnt excuse that poor performance.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:05 pm

The "not going to win the CL any way" logic shouldnt cut it, its not acceptable in my opinion.

If Dortmund and Atletico got to the finals in recent years, how is it Arsenal have not come even close?

Its not about winning the thing, its about giving everything and seeing what is the best you can do.

Everyone respects Dortmund and Atletico alot more for going that far.

Winning the FA Cup should have established an attitude of winning things/winning mentality. The cup itself surely doesnt mean much on its own to Arsenal fans, but the fact you won it should establish a culture of winning things. If going out of the CL in such an embarrassing way is ok just because "we wouldnt win anyway" then I really dont understand.

Anyway, I still dont think you fire should Wenger. Ideally he should leave on his own....but it seems he isnt ready to retire yet and he doesnt want another job. But firing him, it wont be right...its like kicking out Heirro, Iker and Raul rather than letting them walk out. Even if its the right thing to do on a playing level, its not the right thing to do on a personal one.

Dont get me wrong, Carlo, Klopp and im sure others could help you alot. I used to say there isnt an available coach which can do a better job than Wenger, but that was about 3 years ago...its not true today. I think there are more coaches now, I think there are many coaches who would love a chance at Arsenal and have the skills to compete.

But still with that in mind, you have to let him go out when he wants...it will be frustrating for sure, but you guys will be fans for many decades to come, you only have this one chance to let Wenger go the "right way".

Maybe if when Fergie left and Man Utd didnt end up like 15th, Arsenal would have seen it might not turn out so bad losing a long standing legend manager. But seeing what happened to Utd probably only made them even more reluctant, if they ever even considering for a second Wenger leaving.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:34 pm

I've already resigned myself to having to wait until the end of his current contract, which expires at the end of next season, until I can reasonably hope for a new manager. Changing after more than 20 years won't be easy or smooth going, we might take a bump along the way like Man Utd, but it's a change that needs to happen if the club wants to move forward.

But that's two years away, at least, since Wenger sees out his contracts. He might even sign a new one, which I wouldn't be pleased with but would be completely unsurprised by. It's entirely pointless asking him to leave now or in a few months because it'll never happen, unless something drastic occurs and I don't think failing to qualify from the group would be quite drastic enough, not when Wenger is his own boss.

Right now is a really crucial period, though, because it's the first time the money's been available, and there's no longer an excuse to not plug the gaps in the squad.

Anyway, if we beat United on Sunday, then somehow get something from one of the Bayern games, the #WengerOut campaign will disappear again.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:34 pm

The Franchise wrote:The "not going to win the CL any way" logic shouldnt cut it, its not acceptable in my opinion.

If Dortmund and Atletico got to the finals in recent years, how is it Arsenal have not come even close?

Its not about winning the thing, its about giving everything and seeing what is the best you can do.

Everyone respects Dortmund and Atletico alot more for going that far.

Winning the FA Cup should have established an attitude of winning things/winning mentality. The cup itself surely doesnt mean much on its own to Arsenal fans, but the fact you won it should establish a culture of winning things. If going out of the CL in such an embarrassing way is ok just because "we wouldnt win anyway" then I really dont understand.

Anyway, I still dont think you fire should Wenger. Ideally he should leave on his own....but it seems he isnt ready to retire yet and he doesnt want another job. But firing him, it wont be right...its like kicking out Heirro, Iker and Raul rather than letting them walk out. Even if its the right thing to do on a playing level, its not the right thing to do on a personal one.

Dont get me wrong, Carlo, Klopp and im sure others could help you alot. I used to say there isnt an available coach which can do a better job than Wenger, but that was about 3 years ago...its not true today. I think there are more coaches now, I think there are many coaches who would love a chance at Arsenal and have the skills to compete.

But still with that in mind, you have to let him go out when he wants...it will be frustrating for sure, but you guys will be fans for many decades to come, you only have this one chance to let Wenger go the "right way".

Maybe if when Fergie left and Man Utd didnt end up like 15th, Arsenal would have seen it might not turn out so bad losing a long standing legend manager. But seeing what happened to Utd probably only made them even more reluctant, if they ever even considering for a second Wenger leaving.

Just to clarify myself, I'm not upset because I KNOW we can't win it this year. And with we I mean Arsenal under Arsene Wenger not That Arsenal can't ever win it. And so long as Arsene Wenger is atthe club it will remain a competition which only serves us to get our €25m or whatever you get for entering the groups. Worst of all this money doesn't get used either.

Wenger will remain at the club until his contract expires, and the day he leaves will be the day I will care about the CL again. Until then I would rather crash out early to give us a better chance to win the league which is still possible under Arsene Wenger.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:43 pm

RG, u said Wenga is ok week ago
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:34 pm

I wonder what Wenger will do, when next year only 3 teams from England qualify for CL? top 4 trophy will be useless.

Anyways, Wenger can stay as long as he wants, if he wants to humiliate himself game after game.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by boyzis Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:47 am

you can have all pacey players in your team but in the end none of it will matter when the right players dont make the right runs.

So PACE does not guarantee goals

I have to point out under achiever for our loss

Oxlade: Made Zero Runs into the box (only one diagonal run from joel campbell in 90th min)

we lost because of oxlade

i am ready to bet 50$ on any performance analyst out there to watch why the attacks broke down in final third.

I am also a critic for theo as CF. He scores. But that is not his desired position. I want someone who bangs his back against the defenders and holds the ball to involve the likes of ozil and sanchez. Where as a right forward theo makes those diagonal runs.

Kosc injury is due arsenal playing a high line. Coquleine should stick to his job. Did not make a single correct accurate long pass whole season.

This team is not performing like it should be because of abv reasons.

boyzis
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next