Lucifer
Sina
urbaNRoots
EL Patron
RealGunner
50 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

#WengerOut - This is definitely the definitive opinion - Page 2 Empty Re: #WengerOut - This is definitely the definitive opinion

Post by boyzis Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:47 am

you can have all pacey players in your team but in the end none of it will matter when the right players dont make the right runs.

So PACE does not guarantee goals

I have to point out under achiever for our loss

Oxlade: Made Zero Runs into the box (only one diagonal run from joel campbell in 90th min)

we lost because of oxlade

i am ready to bet 50$ on any performance analyst out there to watch why the attacks broke down in final third.

I am also a critic for theo as CF. He scores. But that is not his desired position. I want someone who bangs his back against the defenders and holds the ball to involve the likes of ozil and sanchez. Where as a right forward theo makes those diagonal runs.

Kosc injury is due arsenal playing a high line. Coquleine should stick to his job. Did not make a single correct accurate long pass whole season.

This team is not performing like it should be because of abv reasons.

boyzis
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

#WengerOut - This is definitely the definitive opinion - Page 2 Empty Re: #WengerOut - This is definitely the definitive opinion

Post by boyzis Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:55 am

this team so far has not been able to sting together 15 passes without loosing the ball.  

They lack off the ball movement.

So you cant really blame wenger for all of this. Part of the blame is on the players.

boyzis
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:19 pm

You can't help but feel that RG's vocally joining the Wenger Out camp is a powerful tool that he has used sparingly, pointedly and to great effect.
Was the same after last season's loss against Utd, after which Arsenal started to be the best team in the league for months.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:37 pm

RG isn't the only one here. There's a whole bunch.

RG is the great leader though.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:04 pm

Back on

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:06 pm

Always lose to Chelsea and Man Utd, every season Laughing
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:08 pm

#neverleft
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mani88 Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:14 pm

Players didn't want to play. Wenger can't do sh*t except send their butts to the bench but who will play then.

mani88
mani88
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:15 pm

I'm done with this team. I don't care if they're talented, or professional, or good lads - the majority of them are losers who can't produce when it matters.

I don't even blame Wenger anymore. We all know he needs to retire. It's just certain players letting him down time and time again.

Leicester or Spurs are going to win the league. Let that sink in for a moment.

Spurs will put an end to everything next week and we'll be left fighting for the FA Cup and fourth place. Hooray.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:19 pm

Can't wait for those selfies after the FA Cup

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:23 pm

Sina wrote:Carlo In

Wenger has to leave end of the season even if we somehow won the league!!
and im Not overreacting

Always Backed him in difficult/Challenging times but this repetitive cycle since 2012 cant be excused

!!!!!!!!
Sigh
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:25 pm

Won't mind Mourinho

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutropin Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:47 pm

This is too funny, I hate arsenal fans especially the host of Arsenal fan tv and that moron Moh
Neutropin
Neutropin
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:56 pm

Who do you support?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:12 pm

Simeone 4 Successor.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:20 pm

RealGunner wrote:Won't mind Mourinho

just no.
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:00 am

We need someone who has balls and brain. Tbh, anyone would do, as long as dictator Wenger leaves.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:53 am

Well I suspect this could well be his last season..

If we turn it around and win the title, which I concede doesn't feel very likely right now, then he should resign on a high (providing that there is a viable interim/permanent  replacement).

If we fail to win the title I think the board will face more pressure than ever than to force a resignation. I have always backed AW and still rate him as a manager and hope when he does leaves he will be remembered for his gargantuan part in making us a superpower in football. I hope the fans don't forget.

But ultimately end results matter and this was the season where it looked written in the stars for us to take the title after a tedious and painstaking transitional period. If we arent at the very least still in the race come final match-day, then there really will have been no excuses.

Last edited by Peccadillo on Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:56 am

Think RG is sarcastic about mou

But yeah I think it's time for him to go
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:50 am

Peccadillo wrote:Well I suspect this could well be his last season..

If we turn it around and win the title, which I concede doesn't feel very likely right now, then he should resign on a high (providing that there is a viable interim/permanent  replacement).

If we fail to win the title I think the board will face more pressure than ever than to force a resignation. I have always backed AW and still rate him as a manager and hope when he does leaves he will be remembered for his gargantuan part in making us a superpower in football. I hope the fans don't forget.

But ultimately end results matter and this was the season where it looked written in the stars for us to take the title after a tedious and painstaking transitional period. If we arent at the very least still in the race come final match-day, then there really will have been no excuses.

Ah unfortunately just can't see it happening. He'll definitely still be in charge next season doesn't matter what happens.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:31 pm

People are dreaming if they believe Wenger would resign. The man will extend his contract as long as he get top4.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:40 pm

Spurs have a find in Poch, I think. Would like someone like that. Not necessarily a tippy-top manager with an intimidating track record.

Someone full of energy and committed to winning each and every game while keeping long-term stability in mind. I like Simeone's cut-throat attitude but I hate his tactics. Don't want negative football.

If we're going to keep losing, it would be refreshing to at least lose in a different way.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:52 pm

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:23 pm

Dat bantz rofl
But still so true.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:33 pm

Graeme Souness. :bow: Shocked

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:58 pm

Don't watch post/pre match stuff anymore but had to watch that. Hope the whole team + Wenger watched that too.

Spot on.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next