windkick
44 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours V6 - Page 20 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours V6

Post by Lucifer Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:54 am

Transfer status of Nolito and Denis Suarez:

Nolito
Nolito has been a target since the start of 2015, but due to the transfer ban, the player did not want to miss time and chose to continue with his current club. But the Blaugranes kept holding talks with the club trying to work a number of different deals. Celta's contract with Nolito includes a special, €18 million release clause that can only be exercised by Barça, and the somewhat low fee for the Catalan giants' standard made this deal look like a foregone conclusion.

However, the Blaugrana are in a bit of financial trouble due to the huge spending in order to form the current Treble-winning squad. Because of the club's constitution, a directive board cannot spend plenty of money in consecutive seasons, especially if they don't get player sales in return. With the amount spent on the signings of Arda Turan and Aleix Vidal and only a few cheap transfers away (Pedro, Adama, Deulofeu), using 18 million on Nolito is a no go in this transfer window.

Which is why the club tried to work a loan deal with the Vigo club, adding an €18 million buy option at the end of this season, plus the loan of a young player (Sandro Ramírez). Celta seemed on board first, but the latest reports claim they've backed out of it and instead want the full payment of the release clause. The deal is stuck at the moment, with the Blaugrana considering a paid loan, similar to the deal Bayern Munich did for Juventus prospect Kingsley Coman. The Catalans would pay a lower fee to loan Nolito until July, and then they'd exercise the buy option, increasing the overall amount of the transfer to about €25 million. With five days to the end of the window, they need to decide what to do fast, or Luis Enrique will be pretty angry with not getting his most desired target.

Denis Suarez
Coach Enrique spoke to Denis on the phone about his desire to bring the player back to Barça this January, and the 22-year-old was reportedly on board with the idea. Now it's up to Barça officials to complete the deal: the Catalans have a cheap €3 million buy option to be exercised in any moment over the next two seasons, and if they decide to, Villarreal cannot do anything to stop.

With the return of Rafinha Alcântara now closer and Nolito's deal imminent, there might be a chance this deal doesn't go through because the squad would not be in need of Suárez. Once again, it's up to Barça officials.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:36 pm

I wouldn't mind Nolito at all, as I believe he can a great asset. But dude's not worth €25 million. Would rather bring back Deulofeu tbh, and would cost ALLOT less (but I know the club isn't considering it).
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:09 am

Barcelona have informed Juventus that they're no longer interested in Paul Pogba (22). They focus on a centre back and a left back. [md]

Sports director Robert has given his go-ahead to try to sign Athletic centre back Aymeric Laporte (21) in the summer. 50M buyout fee. [md]
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:49 am

How has Aymeric been this season. I haven't really followed him that much. But I really, like where this is going to.

I think the problem with Pogba will be the salary. We are already breaking our bank to hold on to the best trident in the world, so...
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:02 am

Laporte is nowhere near 50 milion good, and I doubt he is Barça's quality. If we want to break the bank, sign Varane.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:09 am

Yup good luck with Varane...

We've also contacted Marquinhos who expressed his desire to leave. From what I have read Nasser is pretty pissed that Marcos' entourage is so open for transfer talks.

50 is a lot for Laporte but he's very young and really promising.

Stones would be a better option for 50M though IMO.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:34 pm

The agent of Chelsea midfielder Juan Cuadrado has contacted Barcelona ahead of a potential transfer, according to The Metro.

Trash. What's with us looking at Chelsea rejects like Torres and Cuadrado
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:01 pm

Been linked with Cuadrado in the past already as Dani's replacement. Which means the rumour is bollocks since we got Aleix for that job.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:57 am

It is good that we arent getting Nolito. We really dont need anyone as we have a good squad. Munir seems to be coming along and should get the spare minutes. Plus Vidal can also play the RF position.
The 20 min can be saved for the summer.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:43 pm

free_cat wrote:Laporte is nowhere near 50 milion good, and I doubt he is Barça's quality. If we want to break the bank, sign Varane.

You know that won't happen. Anyway, I do agree that Laporte isn't 50m good, not even close.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:52 am

It doesn't matter if he's 50M good or not. Bilbao won't let him go and he'd be an upgrade to our side regardless.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:26 pm

He has a release clause. Bilbao cant do shit if someone's willing to pay it and he is open for a move.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:33 pm

Whats "Barca quality"?Mathieu? Bartra?Verma?. I believe not many people would have said Rakitic is Barca quality prior to his signning. Was Coman Bayern quality? He isn't doing bad is he?

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:16 pm

Pirloisjesus wrote:Whats "Barca quality"?Mathieu? Bartra?Verma?. I believe not many people would have said Rakitic is Barca quality prior to his signning. Was Coman Bayern quality? He isn't doing bad is he?

May I add: What's the meaning of life?

Jokes aside, you make a valid point about the defender quality at Barca since Pui is gone!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:38 pm

Laporte will be rather hard to get.
marquinhos, stones, laporte should be our top three options.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:46 pm

I honestly would not be shocked if one of Neymar/Messi ends up at City next year now that Pep is over there and City can pretty much get him whoever he wants and players love to work for him.

Hope it doesn't happen.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:51 pm

Really... Messi won't leave until he gasses out and feels like he isn't helping the team anymore. And Neymar will sign a new contract at the end of the season and tells every rumour off in a spectacular fashion.

Suarez is most likely to leave, surely not now but in 2017 probably.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:55 pm

Anyway Neymar wanks off at the thought of Messi which further proves he'll play at Barca as long they are both there.

Pep was a magnet for a peasant that is Thiago, Neymar or Messi are real men.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:05 pm

Even though neymar adores messi cannot trust Papa Neymar if u ask me

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:21 pm

yea for real, also can't trust Bart and you have the constant legal issues of Spain's courts hanging over everyone's heads and the fact Barca want to raise revenue to remodel the Camp Nou. Also City has an influx of cash and the worlds most desirable coach to play for.

I think the idea of City snatching one of those 2 up is not some completely mind blowing thought. Suarez is the more likely to stay out of 3 if you ask me.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:16 pm

Stones isn't good enough for Barca. Maybe later in his career and I'm not even sure about that. Yes, he's great on the ball, but he's not a good enough defender for me.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:59 pm

I mean we been rolling out Mascherano for years now and recently Mathieu, Bartra and Vermalean. We even had Song at one point try himself out at CB for us Very Happy

I don't see how bringing in a young Stones or Laporte and further developing them wouldn't improve us for years to come vs what we have to currently work with.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:49 am

If we sign Laporte, I wouldn't be against him. It's the kind of signing I like, young but mature, tested at top level, from a second tier club and with room of improvement. However, he would command a stupid fee like he is a proven world class center back.

Hence, I think we should look for other options from CB that would be much cheaper AND are on paper better than Laporte. In la Liga alone, Mustafi and Gimenez pop to my mind as similar profile players (although Gimenez is poor on the ball, and we should assess if we think he can improve or adapt ala Puyol), while Godin would be another great option if we went for something more short term.

Having said that, I think that Bartra is at least as good as all of those guys if given a chance, but we still would need another CB if we do what it should be needed and offload Vermalen and Mathieu (so we would have 3 CB only).

Also, I'm not sure we'll sign a CB because Luis Enrique loves Mascherano and Vermaelen. If signing Laporte meant Masche to the bench, I'd be all for it. I'm pretty sure Laporte would be an upgrade to Mascherano.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:32 am

Am personally for having matured players in defence because given the way we play we don't want the young poses getting nervous and putting team in danger. I always wanted someone like Hummels or thiago Silva in our back four. Proven, good in air, good on ball and steel nerves.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:04 am

windkick wrote:yea for real, also can't trust Bart and you have the constant legal issues of Spain's courts hanging over everyone's heads and the fact Barca want to raise revenue to remodel the Camp Nou. Also City has an influx of cash and the worlds most desirable coach to play for.

I think the idea of City snatching one of those 2 up is not some completely mind blowing thought. Suarez is the more likely to stay out of 3 if you ask me.
Suarez more likely to stay than Messi, really? Leo doesn't give a flying feck about Pep anymore. During the CL tie Pep went to shake his hand and Leo didn't even look at him.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:16 pm

free_cat wrote:If we sign Laporte, I wouldn't be against him. It's the kind of signing I like, young but mature, tested at top level, from a second tier club and with room of improvement. However, he would command a stupid fee like he is a proven world class center back.

Hence, I think we should look for other options from CB that would be much cheaper AND are on paper better than Laporte. In la Liga alone, Mustafi and Gimenez pop to my mind as similar profile players (although Gimenez is poor on the ball, and we should assess if we think he can improve or adapt ala Puyol), while Godin would be another great option if we went for something more short term.

Having said that, I think that Bartra is at least as good as all of those guys if given a chance, but we still would need another CB if we do what it should be needed and offload Vermalen and Mathieu (so we would have 3 CB only).

Also, I'm not sure we'll sign a CB because Luis Enrique loves Mascherano and Vermaelen. If signing Laporte meant Masche to the bench, I'd be all for it. I'm pretty sure Laporte would be an upgrade to Mascherano.

Good shot out on Mustafi. I really like him tbh. Valencia actually has a few players I like, like Mustafi, Andres Gomes and Gaya might continue to improve.

linetty wrote:
windkick wrote:yea for real, also can't trust Bart and you have the constant legal issues of Spain's courts hanging over everyone's heads and the fact Barca want to raise revenue to remodel the Camp Nou. Also City has an influx of cash and the worlds most desirable coach to play for.

Suarez more likely to stay than Messi, really? Leo doesn't give a flying feck about Pep anymore. During the CL tie Pep went to shake his hand and Leo didn't even look at him.

Suarez and Messi look settled here. Neymar on the other hand has the tax thing stressing him out and his dad wants that money.
At there age and what we could get for them + what they are making in wages and will make in the future...Suarez is the cheapest option for us to keep. We can get a ton for Messi and Neymar, and Messi is already on huge wages and Neymar will sooner or later be making almost as much plus is only 23 so his transfer value is huge. So yes, I believe if the club were to consider selling one of 3, I bet Suarez would be the likeliest one to stay.
If City were to offer stupid money for Neymar, I could see his dad accepting the deal and getting the money and moving Neymar away from the tax/transfer saga they have going on here. I just don't see Neymar being as loyal to the badge as Messi has been. And if the club wants to seriously remodel the Camp Nou, and free up a massive amount of it's wage structure, what better way than to sell Messi to City for a world record fee? Plus besides Pep, he has Zabeletta and Aguero, his 2 best friends besides his old coach that got the best out of him over at City.
Again, not saying ANY of these scenarios are gonna happen, I'm just saying that I think from a business point of view I think it's likelier that Suarez would stay here out of the 3 forwards. Again...I don't believe any of them will leave (at least not for another year, then after that, who knows)
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next