jibers
sportsczy
Doc
futbol_bill
halamadrid2
19 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid

Post by shadexticos Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:33 pm

Adit wrote:I still maintain that we are not creating enough clear cut chances. Malaga showed and then Malmo repeated that having a deep line is the best against Real Madrid since they dont create enough chances through center and depends on crosses to make chances. We really needs to show to those teams that sitting deep just wont work against us, if not many other teams will come to play us with similar pattern.

We spend too much time stringing slow irrelevant passes together in the midfield, we have lost some of the directness to our game. The only time we play purposeful passes and when we need a goal which is annoying but i believe james and bale will restore that.
another solution would be to move modric closer to the box 18 cos against malaga, i noticed we started creating clearer chances when he moved further up.

As a number 1 isco fan, i cant believe i am saying this but isco is partly to blame for our slow game. Kovacic even looks like a better player than him. i wud say isco has been elegantly average

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:18 am

so James has just had a relapse of his injury............
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:16 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:so James has just had a relapse of his injury............

Crap... Any details?
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:29 pm

No details anywhere but this is what Rafa said in his presser

He got a knock on Thursday and won't be fit. The Colombia team doctor and coach are in Madrid. He won't be available on Sunday and almost definitely won't be able to play for his country either".

So that's at least another 2 weeks
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:42 pm

:facepalm:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:04 pm

Alone in 1st place is up for grabs!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:29 pm

So essentially, James would be back after the international break and safe from any unnecessary injuries while on international duties.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:38 pm

Keylor; Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo; Casemiro, Kroos; Isco, Modric, Cristiano y Benzema.

Think it makes sense to have Casemiro start over Kova due to his physicality. But he'll be a red card waiting to happen with the way he hack at players

At least we don't need to worry about Atleti winning headers with Casemiro, Varane and Ramos there
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:41 pm

Too defensive
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:47 pm

if we can keep them from scoring we have subs that can finish them off in the second half. I would've preferred Kova but if Casemiro plays like he's played this season I dont mind him starting
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:08 pm

casemiro makes the team too defensive? just that one player? rofl and casemiro ain't more of a card magnet than kova either, know you lot love flare but there is more to the game than that Wink .
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:16 pm

Kovacic has a habit of fouling from behind. All of his card iirc have come through stupid slide tackles from behind. Casemiro is more shall I say firm with his way of playing, he just completely rams into players and has no problems making 3 tackles one after another even after getting a warning. If he can refrain from getting a yellow card early on (will never happen) then that'll be a miracle
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:18 pm

Plain talk, Ramos is disgusting and Navas is amazing. To think this foolish club really wanted to get rid of him, no, they did get rid of him for De Gea.

Anyway, calm and good first half from Madrid. Let's see what Los Blancos have in store for us.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:19 pm

Carvajal ffs having his best season so far only to get injured :bow: Sad watch Luis grow in confidence in the second half. He was a non factor both offensively and defensively due to Carvajal's amazing performance

Ramos is the most overrated player to have ever graced the planet earth. I truly detest him as a footballer. And now he has his brother from another mother in there to create a calamity defence. That Marcelo-Ramos side is getting absolutely torn to pieces by Correa
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:23 pm

Dani's injury does not look that serious but I'm no doctor. He didn't hold his back of his leg and he could have walked so I just hope it was a painful clash he just couldn't recover from quick enough.

Did I mention Ramos is incredibly disgusting? How does one make 3 mistakes in one move? A bad pass, a bad first touch and a bad tackle. Just horrible...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:34 pm

That's Ramos for you Laughing Awful awful player
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:19 pm

I hope Arbeloa chokes on a thousand dicks
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:20 pm

Arby. Arby. Curse word, curse word, curse word f-ing Arby. That was a win, that was a God damn win. Arby. Ahhhhh
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:20 pm

Let's be honest regardless of victories we haven't played all that well these past few games.

Keylor is so great but we continue to make things difficult for him with all our mistakes in the back.

Arbeloa what a choke.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:21 pm

Like I said we don't create any chances. Our defense is also exposed because of our strikers not tracking back.

Great game by casemiro ,modric,keylor,varane shame it all was for nothing.

Last edited by Adit on Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:22 pm

I thought we played alright.

But Arbeloa, my God. :facepalm:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Pseudo Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:22 pm

I'm sorry but Ronaldo is a joke without service.
Pseudo
Pseudo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:23 pm

Adit wrote:Like I said we don't create any chances.

That's exactly it.
We aren't doing much with the ball at all once we get to the final third.

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:23 pm

worst game We've ever played. We let Atleti dominate us. What a horrendous second half. That goal was coming. Bale shouldn't have come on

Arbeloa is the worst player Real Madrid has ever had. I always know we will concede when he plays

Ronaldo couldn't pass, couldn't control a ball and selfishly shot every ball near their defence. Both Isco and Benz through their hands up in frustration which we've never seen before. Signs that the players are tired with him I suppose
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:23 pm

-25% for unnecessary/hostile comment

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Warning)
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:24 pm

we aren't creating chances cause that moron wants all the best chances for himself, benz got one chance all game ffs, what the point of him even playing?

cr need to gtfo of the team he sucks and been sucking for years.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next