USA gun violence thread

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: USA gun violence thread

Post by CBarca on Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:04 pm

@RealGunner wrote:
@futbol wrote:Meh. American society is beyond help. "Journalists" on television shamelessly saying that a church is actually the best place where it could have happened. Laughing

Third world country with cash.

There is a reason why USA is known as the failed first world country lol.

Would love to see what actually living and working in a different country is like, but I'm not sure I can see myself leaving the US on any semi-permanent basis, especially with family there.

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:15 pm

calling America a failed first world country is stupid tbh. with the state of things around the world to call America a failed country is dumb. how does stuff like this not offend the American members of the forum.

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:19 pm

@CBarca wrote:
@RealGunner wrote:
@futbol wrote:Meh. American society is beyond help. "Journalists" on television shamelessly saying that a church is actually the best place where it could have happened. Laughing

Third world country with cash.

There is a reason why USA is known as the failed first world country lol.

Would love to see what actually living and working in a different country is like, but I'm not sure I can see myself leaving the US on any semi-permanent basis, especially with family there.

Home is home. I can't see myself live anywhere else either other than England. Also it doesn't negate the fact that USA is still great.
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:50 pm

Of course, the USA is great and I'm still very proud of my country and happy to live there.

Still, I do think it would be interesting to work and live somewhere else for a time and see about it. Ultimately something I don't think I'll ever follow through on but, you know, who knows?
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:42 pm

national figures revealed the number of crimes involving firearms in England and Wales increased by 27% to 6,696 in the year ending June 2017.
https://news.sky.com/story/firearms-amnesty-as-uk-gun-crime-rises-27-this-year-11124745

so banning guns has done nothing to stop gun crime in the uk. who was it a few weeks ago that said gun laws don't mean shit. hmm

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum