Grande_Milano
Tomwin Lannister
Freeza
RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
19 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition) - Page 39 Empty Re: Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition)

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:05 pm

They know it will sell well. Good move.

Already have the DLC so I am not sure it's worth it unless there is something like a 3rd DLC in there lol

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition) - Page 39 Empty Re: Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition)

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:09 pm

In the past they used these editions to add massive changes to the base game and make it free for those who already had the game.

I'm not sure they will this time though, as it could be argued with the patches, updates and expansions they have practically done that already Laughing

I wouldn't complain if they wanted to apply what they learned with the expansions to the base game though....

Even though that's unlikely imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:18 pm

They released an Enhanced Edition version for Witcher 2 to make that game more graphically impressive but Witcher 3 is already great in term of graphics so they just opted for a GOTY edition.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:22 pm

Wasn't just graphics though, they added an extra act and everything that comes with that. Laughing

But like i said with all the changes and updates they have already done i'll doubt they'll do the same as Witcher 1 and 2.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:26 pm

I mean look at this Laughing

New Quests in Chapter 3. Two quests related to the core storyline and representing up to 4 additional hours of gameplay have been added in Chapter 3.
1) Lilies and Vipers
Brigida Papebrock, a lady-in-waiting at King Foltest’s court, was recruited by Vernon Roche. Her mission - to seduce the two most powerful Temerian nobles and simultaneously keep an eye on the assassinated monarch’s bastard children. In this capacity, she discovered the mystery behind Boussy's death and thus became an inconvenient witness, a hunted animal. Who sought to get rid of Boussy? Are Count Maravel and Baron Kimbolt involved? The truth about Foltest's last male heir is hidden somewhere within the rich web of schemes and accusations these characters spin.
2) The Secrets of Loc Muinne
The witcher is reunited with the sorceress Cynthia, who can lead him straight to the laboratory of the mysterious Aep Dearhenna, a mage who allegedly discovered the secret behind the downfall of the ancient Vran civilization. Will the witcher dare to work with the sorceress again, who managed to fool Philippa Eilhart herself, and who has revealed herself to be a young, ambitious Nilfgaardian agent? What does the Nilfgaardian Intelligence Service hope to find in the caverns beneath Loc Muinne? What did Aep Dearhenna actually discover? If they embark on the expedition, the witcher and Cynthia face numerous challenges in the monster infested and booby trapped corridors under the city.
New Transitional Cinematics. These short in-game movies, summarizing each chapter upon its completion, provide a smooth transition into each subsequent chapter and are designed to inform players of their current geographical position in the game world.
Final Boards. These video sequences, composed of procedurally combined short movies, summarize players’ in-game choices. The movies have been crafted from game levels, characters and assets, using a variety of effects and camera shots. A total of 12 movies illustrate alternative states of the game world as determined by player choices. Upon completing the game, players see most of their key in-game decisions reflected in five 30-second movies arrayed variously depending on their individual playthrough. Set to an original composition recorded using a live choir, the ‘Final Boards’ constitute a 2’30” game summary upon completion.
New Movie – ‘Witchers’. Designed for players new to The Witcher franchise, this movie was built using hand-drawn 2D art animated in Flash, in the same style as the ‘Flashbacks’ and ‘Memories’ in The Witcher 2. It describes witchers in some detail.
New Game Intro. This 3.5 minute, pre-rendered cinematic (CG), directed by BAFTA Award winner and Academy Award nominee Tomasz Bagiński, depicts the assassination of King Demavend, a key historical event occurring shortly before the beginning of The Witcher 2.
New Game Outro. This new 1.5 minute, engine-rendered cut scene appears at the end of the game and serves as teaser for what’s to come. An ordinary man witnesses a Nilfgaardian army assembling to march. Requiring extensive post-processing and featuring original environments, lighting and assets, this high quality sequence serves as a cliff hanger, building player anticipation for the next installment in the Witcher series.
New Locations. Fresh locations were produced for the significant new quests now available in Chapter 3. These includes a system of underground chambers beneath Loc Muinne and a temperate coniferous forest with a secret cave passage in the mountains surrounding the ancient city.
Additional Cut Scenes. Eleven new rendered cut scenes have been added at various junctures to enrich in-game events. Created using a new set of motion-captured animations, these additions include 3 engine-rendered cut scenes illustrating the events that transpire in Loc Muinne when Geralt is engaged elsewhere. Each movie is made of 3 fully animated and rendered scenes that required extensive post production.
Dolby* Digital Support. The game is presented in Dolby®️ Digital surround sound. Connect your PC with Dolby Digital Live technology to a sound system with Dolby Digital decoding using a S/PDIF digital audio cable. Make sure that your PC is configured properly to deliver Dolby Digital audio during gameplay to experience the excitement of surround sound.

I really doubt they do that here.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:44 pm

Time for Jonathan to finally buy the game.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:45 pm

Too busy playing Sims imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:55 pm

Final boss is a piece of piss now I know how to avoid it Laughing

Still does ridiculous damage when it hits though.

On the unseen elder route
Spoiler:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:41 pm

Spoiler:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:00 pm

Spoiler:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:42 pm

Spoiler:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:45 pm

Yeah i know but i still liked them Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:00 am

wow
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:13 pm

Started another playthough Molenation

Seems like they have balanced NG+ from the sense that the quests are not over levelled from the start anymore.

Before you were like 5 levels above everything from the get go lol, no idea if they have changed anything from a challenge point of view yet though only just arrived in Velen.

But i suppose if you want a challenge you can always set it though enemy upscaling is on.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:23 am

I love TW3 as much as the other guy but surely you must get bored of it after 9th playthrough ffs?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:25 am

RealGunner wrote:I love TW3 as much as the other guy but surely you must get bored of it after 9th playthrough ffs?

6th hmm

I do go through periods where i get bored tbf, mainly White Orchard and periods of Velen but i still enjoy more than the other games i have. Laughing

I suspect i'll stop replaying it in September really.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:37 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
RealGunner wrote:I love TW3 as much as the other guy but surely you must get bored of it after 9th playthrough ffs?

6th hmm

I do go through periods where i get bored tbf, mainly White Orchard and periods of Velen but i still enjoy more than the other games i have. Laughing

I suspect i'll stop replaying it in September really.

I actually feel more tempted to go for a long jog than to pick up Overwatch, these days Laughing I will be back on it soon enough, though. Are you done with OW?
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:39 am

I said in the thread the other day that i'll give it another go once the patch with all the buffs, nerfs and new character gets added.

I want to play it because i do enjoy the game, but randoms and bad matchmaking turns me off it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:45 am

Finished all sidequests, contracts.. I even crafted all of the grandmaster witcher sets. Got the good ending, then went back to an earlier save and picked a different route which lead to the worst possible ending, I think. Loved Blood and Wine. One of, if not the most polished game I've ever played. The attention to detail is actually pretty extraordinary. With that being said, I am disappointed that the grandmaster Wolven set looks exactly like the previous tier, but with a hood..

All of my best equipment sets are displayed inside my house in Corvo Blanco. I think I'll experiment with different sets w/runes and enchantments and different talent builds before I move on to a different game.

Spoiler:
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:52 am

Spoiler:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:17 am

Thimmy wrote:Finished all sidequests, contracts.. I even crafted all of the grandmaster witcher sets. Got the good ending, then went back to an earlier save and picked a different route which lead to the worst possible ending, I think. Loved Blood and Wine. One of, if not the most polished game I've ever played. The attention to detail is actually pretty extraordinary. With that being said, I am disappointed that the grandmaster Wolven set looks exactly like the previous tier, but with a hood..

All of my best equipment sets are displayed inside my house in Corvo Blanco. I think I'll experiment with different sets w/runes and enchantments and different talent builds before I move on to a different game.

Spoiler:

How in the *bleep*? I did all the quests involving them but i didn't craft them all, wish i did but it cost far too much.

Most i was able to do was Manticore, Wolven and Ursine if memory serves.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:58 pm

You're only missing the Feline set, then? I had tons of dyes, junk and excessive amounts of materials that I sold. The black and white pearls are quite valuable, and I had 100 of both. So, cash was never an issue. Vendors and blacksmiths running out of materials I didn't already have, was an issue.. I had to meditate every time.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:04 pm

Griffin too, although it's ugly as all hell without the dyes in fairness.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:07 pm

Will admit. I used the glitch to make money for the armour sets lol

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:16 pm

I couldn't be arsed lol, luckily little did i know at the time but those runes get shit loads of money so i sold them all because i don't use them anyway.

Got at least 50k iirc.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:17 pm

I farmed about 80 diamonds and sold them to make over 50k or so.

Needed dem armour sets ffs.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next