Helmer
McAgger
Lucifer
Myesyats
Hapless_Hans
35 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Thomas Tuchel Appreciation Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Thomas Tuchel Appreciation Thread

Post by Unique Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:00 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

PSG, Chelsea, Arsenal, Bayern all want him as their manager, I‘m sure they know better than you or me.

1. I hate this Attitude

2. There's almost zero proof this is the case

3. Let's not act like any of these teams have spotless records when it comes to hiring managers.

Firenze is absolutely right when he says he hasn't earned the pedestal you and others have placed on him.

There's proof, you don't want to see it. No one talks about Brendan Rodgers joining PSG or Bayern.

All these teams (bar Arsenal) have won major trophies in last few years so I'm pretty sure they are doing something right when it comes to selecting managers.

tuchel record.

Borussia Dortmund
DFB-Pokal: 2016–17

rodgers record

Swansea City

Football League Championship play-offs: 2010–11[32]

Celtic

Scottish Premiership: 2016–17[86]
Scottish Cup: 2016–17[91]
Scottish League Cup: 2016–17,[83] 2017–18[115]
went unbeaten all season.

plus a 2nd place finish in the EPL cheers

Last edited by Unique on Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Thomas Tuchel Appreciation Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Thomas Tuchel Appreciation Thread

Post by Doc Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:01 pm

Tuchel started his managerial career 9 years ago though. Hilariously unfair to compare his achievements (which isn't much considering the teams he managed so far) to Wenger who has been managing since the 80s.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:03 pm

Doc wrote:Tuchel started his managerial career 9 years ago though. Hilariously unfair to compare his achievements (which isn't much considering the teams he managed so far) to Wenger who has been managing since the 80s.
would you be happy for him to replace ZZ.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:08 pm

@Moal

So what level has he been given in this thread that is bothering you? I'm an Arsenal fan, not a team that is highly regarded these days. It's actually football clubs like Bayern and PSG that are raising his profile, which is of course a direct result of his excellent performances in his previous clubs. If it was up to me, I'd rather he return to Dortmund or join Arsenal than manage Bayern or PSG but the reality is that this is the calibre of clubs that want him.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:13 pm

Unique wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

1. I hate this Attitude

2. There's almost zero proof this is the case

3. Let's not act like any of these teams have spotless records when it comes to hiring managers.

Firenze is absolutely right when he says he hasn't earned the pedestal you and others have placed on him.

There's proof, you don't want to see it. No one talks about Brendan Rodgers joining PSG or Bayern.

All these teams (bar Arsenal) have won major trophies in last few years so I'm pretty sure they are doing something right when it comes to selecting managers.

tuchel record.

Borussia Dortmund

rodgers record

Swansea City

Celtic

Literally proving my point, thanks Laughing

Go on now post Big Sam's achievements compared to Klopp.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:14 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:@Moal

So what level has he been given in this thread that is bothering you? I'm an Arsenal fan, not a team that is highly regarded these days. It's actually football clubs like Bayern and PSG that are raising his profile, which is of course a direct result of his excellent performances in his previous clubs. If it was up to me, I'd rather he return to Dortmund or join Arsenal than manage Bayern or PSG but the reality is that this is the calibre of clubs that want him.
dude what are these great performances you talk about from his previous clubs. he never got close to the title at bvb. he played 182 games with mainz and finished with a -40 GD. scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:15 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Unique wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

tuchel record.

Borussia Dortmund

rodgers record

Swansea City

Celtic

i just proved that rodgers has done far more than tuchel. scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:25 pm

Unique wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:
Unique wrote:

tuchel record.

Borussia Dortmund

rodgers record

Swansea City

Celtic

Tuchel had to beat Pep Guardiola's Bayern to win the DFB Pokal while Rodgers biggest achievement is beating a bunch of Scottish farmers, which is incidentally the biggest achievement of any british manager in the last 5 years rofl rofl
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:30 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Unique wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

Tuchel had to beat Pep Guardiola's Bayern to win the DFB Pokal while Rodgers biggest achievement is beating a bunch of Scottish farmers, which is incidentally the biggest achievement of any british manager in the last 5 years rofl rofl
but rodgers came 2nd in the epl with a worst team than bvb and with far more compertition.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:35 pm

@urba would you take tuchel over klopp.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:40 pm

No. Tuchel is a great manager but Klopp is better.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:40 pm

Neither unique nor Mole watch Bundesliga so they don't have the slightest first clue about Tuchel tbh.
Not sure why they're writing post after post about him.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:47 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Neither unique nor Mole watch Bundesliga so they don't have the slightest first clue about Tuchel tbh.

I know you rate him Hans, so that means he must be worth it over Wenger.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:51 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Neither unique nor Mole watch Bundesliga so they don't have the slightest first clue about Tuchel tbh.
i dont need to watch the dish being cooked to find out how it tastes son. Cool
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:48 pm

I used to, please don't say that as it's hurts my feelings. I watched Dortmund quite a lot in his first season there as people hyped his style of play on here when he was hired hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:49 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:@Moal

I should have phrased my post better, more meant his reputation as a whole rather than anything that's been said in this thread.

This response is fine and more in line with how i feel.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:40 am

Unique wrote:
Doc wrote:Tuchel started his managerial career 9 years ago though. Hilariously unfair to compare his achievements (which isn't much considering the teams he managed so far) to Wenger who has been managing since the 80s.
would you be happy for him to replace ZZ.

Not sure if that has anything to do with, well, anything but if Zidane does leave at the end of the season after winning an unprecedented 3 UCLs in a row and is replaced by Tuchel, I am gonna buy a knockoff Madrid jersey for Hans because he would automatically be a Madrid supporter.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat May 29, 2021 10:12 pm

RealGunner wrote:Absolutely don't want this fraud anywhere near Arsenal.

@RealGunner talk to me

what do you think?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat May 29, 2021 10:15 pm

he completely has my attention - looks like a really good tactician and assessor of his players... glad he joined the GOAT league so that i can give my thorough analysis on him from this point onward.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sat May 29, 2021 10:18 pm

Hans was right all along, we didn't listen.

I'm jumping on the Nagelsmann bandwagon as well.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat May 29, 2021 10:20 pm

Some English commentators were praising Lampard for 'building the foundation' to this team Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat May 29, 2021 10:20 pm

@urbaNRoots has been repping Tuchel the entire time as well
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat May 29, 2021 10:21 pm

Kaladin wrote:Its Bundesliga, where the likes of Calhanoglu and Holtby are world beaters, take everything Hans says with a giant quarry of salt. Guy is nothing until he proves himself outside of Germany.

smoking
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sat May 29, 2021 10:21 pm

S wrote:Some English commentators were praising Lampard for 'building the foundation' to this team Laughing

Did he have anything to do with the transfers? if that's the case, he does deserve some credit.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat May 29, 2021 10:23 pm

S wrote:Some English commentators were praising Lampard for 'building the foundation' to this team Laughing

You want them give ALL the credit to Tuchel? Must leave some for an Englishman who probably would have been KOed in R16 and have Chelsea languish outside the top 6.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat May 29, 2021 10:25 pm

farfan wrote:

Did he have anything to do with the transfers? if that's the case, he does deserve some credit.

Given how he had no clue how to fit some of the players that were brought in and given how quickly he was sacked for making Chelsea look worse than a midtable team, I'm not so sure tbh.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next