Helmer
McAgger
Lucifer
Myesyats
Hapless_Hans
35 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Thomas Tuchel Appreciation Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Thomas Tuchel Appreciation Thread

Post by Robespierre Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:07 am

He'd do well to Arsenal imo
But he'd be another Emery to PSG

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Thomas Tuchel Appreciation Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Thomas Tuchel Appreciation Thread

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:12 am

INB4 Wenger renews for 5 more years

IMO a ploy by the Arsenal board to help bring Wenger's salary down
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:18 am

He's not going to Arsenal

I know better than kicker, and so does everyone else

He's got a verbal agreement with a club since 2 weeks.

Has to be PSG or Chelsea
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:19 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:INB4 Wenger renews for 5 more years

IMO a ploy by the Arsenal board to help bring Wenger's salary down
Is he paid that much???
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:28 am

I like Tuchel, probably one of few non Germans to do it
Confirmed that he made a sort of miracle in Dortmund
Entertaining coach that 'd be good to watch in Premier League
I haven't read for much time @Sri , but I am sure he is working to take him in Arsenal
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:59 pm

Absolutely don't want this fraud anywhere near Arsenal.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:07 pm

How is he a fraud again?

And why do better and bigger clubs want him?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:07 pm

I'd take Howe and Dyche over him any day of the week.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:09 pm

Firenze wrote:I'd take Howe and Dyche over him any day of the week.

I‘d take them over Mourinho as well Laughing Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:11 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:How is he a fraud again?

I don't think he's ncessarily a fraud but he hasn't done anything to warrant the hype he gets. Mentioned in the same breath as proven  great managers. I wouldn't want my club taking a chance on him. Big clubs should stay away IMO. Think PSG might take a chance on him though, he can comfortably dominate the league there.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:14 pm

Firenze wrote:

I don't think he's ncessarily a fraud but he hasn't done anything to warrant the hype he gets. Mentioned in the same breath as proven  great managers. I wouldn't want my club taking a chance on him. Big clubs should stay away IMO. Think PSG might take a chance on him though, he can comfortably dominate the league there.

PSG, Chelsea, Arsenal, Bayern all want him as their manager, I‘m sure they know better than you or me.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:14 pm

Absolutely *bleep* gutted Hoeness *bleep* this up. Tuchel had been waiting for us to make an offer for months now. He even moved to *bleep* MUNICH. We're well on our way to becaome a 2nd tier club again. I'm in a really, really bad mood. This is unacceptable stuff.
Just hope Neymar's ego pushes him back to us soon.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:30 pm

No debate about better, but Chelsea and PSG are now bigger than Arsenal? How so?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:35 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

No debate about better, but Chelsea and PSG are now bigger than Arsenal? How so?

Because in the last 10 years they've both performed to a better recognition and esteem than Arsenal hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:42 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Firenze wrote:

PSG, Chelsea, Arsenal, Bayern all want him as their manager, I‘m sure they know better than you or me.

1. I hate this Attitude

2. There's almost zero proof this is the case

3. Let's not act like any of these teams have spotless records when it comes to hiring managers.

Firenze is absolutely right when he says he hasn't earned the pedestal you and others have placed on him.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:50 pm

PSG hiring and sticking with Emery is proof enough that you can't make the argument of them knowing best by default when it comes to managers.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:43 pm

klopp could teach this guy how to defend as a team thats all you need to know about him. rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:02 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:
Firenze wrote:

1. I hate this Attitude

3. Let's not act like any of these teams have spotless records when it comes to hiring managers.

Firenze is absolutely right when he says he hasn't earned the pedestal you and others have placed on him.

There's proof, you don't want to see it. No one talks about Brendan Rodgers joining PSG or Bayern.

All these teams (bar Arsenal) have won major trophies in last few years so I'm pretty sure they are doing something right when it comes to selecting managers.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:17 pm

Yeah don't agree, I hate that attitude as well.

The whole football club has some success so they can't be questioned is *bleep* stupid. Especially when football is full of absolute morons running the show.

It's every bit as stupid as the you don't know anything because you didn't play argument people fall back on.

As for Tuchel, what's the argument? because his career undoubtedly hasn't reached the success worthy of the praise you are giving him, it's been mixed at best so far.

I'm afraid the argument of papers link him with big clubs means he's earned his reputation isn't cutting it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:22 pm

Imagine to loathe Tuchel when you have Arsene Wenger
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:28 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Yeah don't agree, I hate that attitude as well.

The whole football club has some success so they can't be questioned is *bleep* stupid. Especially when football is full of absolute morons running the show.

It's every bit as stupid as the you don't know anything because you didn't play argument people fall back on.

As for Tuchel, what's the argument?  because his career undoubtedly hasn't reached the success worthy of the praise you are giving him, it's been mixed at best so far.

I'm afraid the argument of papers link him with big clubs means he's earned his reputation isn't cutting it.

It's not just papers, he has literally held interviews with both PSG and Bayern. I mean you can ignore these things if you want but I suggest keeping an open mind. There has to be something about him if two clubs that want to win the biggest trophy (and one of them has won it recently) want this dude who hasn't even managed a club for a year.

Look man, you have to understand that there's a reason me and many other people rate him highly and it's because of his success in his previous two clubs at both European and domestic level. I can explain it for you if you want in another post if you are interested (I imagine not).
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:30 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:

As for Tuchel, what's the argument?  because his career undoubtedly hasn't reached the success worthy of the praise you are giving him, it's been mixed at best so far.

It's not just papers, he has literally held interviews with both PSG and Bayern. I mean you can ignore these things if you want but I suggest keeping an open mind. There has to be something about him if two clubs that want to win the biggest trophy (and one of them has won it recently) want this dude who hasn't even managed a club for a year.

Look man, you have to understand that there's a reason me and many other people rate him highly and it's because of his success in his previous two clubs at both European and domestic level. I can explain it for you if you want in another post if you are interested (I imagine not).
lets be honest here pardiola would win the title at bayern and PSG.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:35 pm

Unique wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

Go back to debating Big Sam and Klopp mate.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:44 pm

Says who? Fair enough if he has but I see no legitimate proof.

Also it's irrelevant if they are interested or not with relation to him having something about him.

Clubs make terrible decisions with regards to management choices ALL THE TIME.

Also you are acting like I never watched his Dortmund team, I did with regularity and consistently gave him praise for getting performances out of Mkhitaryan that nobody else really has.

I understand why people rate him but I like to live in reality of performances not in ability and potential and the reality is up till now he hasn't earned the level he's being placed in this thread.

I just don't like praising anyone at a level that I don't feel they have yet earned, talent and potential means absolutely nothing to me.

Although to be clear I find the idea of clubs or players automatically knowing better to be stupid not you as I don't want you to feel like I was offending you Smile
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:50 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Unique wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

Go back to debating Big Sam and Klopp mate.

tuchel record.

Borussia Dortmund
DFB-Pokal: 2016–17

wenger record.

Monaco
Ligue 1: 1987–88
Coupe de France: 1990–91

Arsenal
FA Premier League (3): 1997–98, 2001–02, 2003–04
FA Cup (7): 1997–98, 2001–02, 2002–03, 2004–05, 2013–14, 2014–15, 2016–17
FA Community Shield (7): 1998, 1999, 2002, 2004, 2014, 2015, 2017

:coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:00 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

1. I hate this Attitude

There's proof, you don't want to see it. No one talks about Brendan Rodgers joining PSG or Bayern.

All these teams (bar Arsenal) have won major trophies in last few years so I'm pretty sure they are doing something right when it comes to selecting managers.

tuchel record.

Borussia Dortmund
DFB-Pokal: 2016–17

rodgers record

Swansea City

Football League Championship play-offs: 2010–11[32]

Celtic

Scottish Premiership: 2016–17[86]
Scottish Cup: 2016–17[91]
Scottish League Cup: 2016–17,[83] 2017–18[115]
went unbeaten all season.

plus a 2nd place finish in the EPL cheers

Last edited by Unique on Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next