BarrileteCosmico
Robespierre
Hapless_Hans
VendettaRed07
DeletedUser#1
70 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Jürgen Klopp - New Liverpool Manager - Page 16 Empty Re: Jürgen Klopp - New Liverpool Manager

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:04 pm

Sorry but I completely disagree with Klopp. Every single pundit from BBC, BT and Sky criticised Karius and yet Klopp is coming out for Gary alone. Carragher said a lot more than Gary but obviously Klopp isn't going to say anything to the Liverpool legend.

And Neville didn't even say anything wrong. Everything he said was justified. He has flaws but he is still by far the best pundit in the UK. He was ripping into United for the last few weeks and I bet Klopp enjoyed listening to that.

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jürgen Klopp - New Liverpool Manager - Page 16 Empty Re: Jürgen Klopp - New Liverpool Manager

Post by Nishankly Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:13 pm

RealGunner wrote:Sorry but I completely disagree with Klopp. Every single pundit from BBC, BT and Sky criticised Karius and yet Klopp is coming out for Gary alone. Carragher said a lot more than Gary but obviously Klopp isn't going to say anything to the Liverpool legend.

And Neville didn't even say anything wrong. Everything he said was justified. He has flaws but he is still by far the best pundit in the UK. He was ripping into United for the last few weeks and I bet Klopp enjoyed listening to that.

Its because he was pestered by the press solely about the Nevilles i think, Its been happening since a few gameweeks though. They unfortunately used Neville's name all the time compared to others.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:18 pm

The question directly had to do with Gary's comments I think and his little feud of words with Karius on social media. Which is why Klopp singled out the Neville brothers. If the question was worded differently he probably wouldn't have singled them out.

Klopp isn't wrong, though. And neither is Gary. Gary is a pundit who gets paid to make comments about players. It's not his job to care if his words hurt players confidence.

And Klopp is right that Gary is a failed manager who failed at evaluating player qualities so maybe he's not very good at it and shouldn't talk as if he knows everything.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:48 pm

Jurgen Klopp: "We Played Sevilla, They Played Ajax. That's The Difference."

Classless from Klopp, like seriously. He's been obsessed and bitter towards us for sometime now. But all those were minor butthurt digs aimed to please the Kop I believe. But this is taking it to a whole other level.
Never mind us. But how can he insult a great club with history like Ajax.
@Zigra pls respond.
Seriously wish his Livpool team gets to face Ajax at some stage of CL this season and they teach the whiny prick with yellow teeth a lesson.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:51 pm

Oh god stick to one thread mate. Anyways

Boo Hoo dude

Your sinless angel of a manager started it and is sitting & talking about other PL teams during Pre-season and about how the market is out of control while spending 100m on a player every year. Move on mate no need for hypocrisy. You give some, you get some.

You have *bleep* Mourinho and you have audacity to talk about other managers lmfao
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:52 pm

Glory wrote:
Jurgen Klopp: "We Played Sevilla, They Played Ajax. That's The Difference."

Classless from Klopp, like seriously. He's been obsessed and bitter towards us for sometime now. But all those were minor butthurt digs aimed to please the Kop I believe. But this is taking it to a whole other level.
Never mind us. But how can he insult a great club with history like Ajax.
@Zigra pls respond.
Seriously wish his Livpool team gets to face Ajax at some stage of CL this season and they teach the whiny prick with yellow teeth a lesson.
your starting to sound like mourinho mate. rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:48 am

Nishankly wrote:Oh god stick to one thread mate. Anyways

Boo Hoo dude

Your sinless angel of a manager started it and is sitting & talking about other PL teams during Pre-season and about how the market is out of control while spending 100m on a player every year. Move on mate no need for hypocrisy. You give some, you get some.

You have *bleep* Mourinho and you have audacity to talk about other managers lmfao

Lol and how does united having a cnut like mou in charge deprive me of my voice to react when Klopp comes across as a stuck up prom queen each time he speaks?! Since last season the amount of time he has spent talking about United in press conferences, I dont know he has talked that much about his own team. Laughing

Anyway, as I said its not about united this time. With this comment he is coming across as a bad loser. At least with Mou he never hides the fact that he is a cnut. Klopp plays the happy go lucky charismatic underdog card all the time and then goes behind and talks just as shit as Mou and everyone else.

Otherwise how he can use something that happened that no one has control over in an attempt to put us down.
Since main man zigra hasnt reacted to my bat signal, I will put on the cape myself Cool

Ajax deserved to be in the final just as his gingerpressing hipster team. And teams dont pick who they get to play. I dont know how it works in Klopp's mind. But normally thats how it is lol. Livpool have only your shit luck to blame you had to face a good Sevilla side.
Not to mention the 'would have- could have' theory about had we faced Sevilla it would have been different.
Who knows what might have happened?! we might have got a goal and shut shop to get the win. (Something Klopp and his teams dont know how to do btw).  
Same with the prospect of Liverpool getting to face Ajax.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:36 pm

Glory wrote:
Nishankly wrote:Oh god stick to one thread mate. Anyways

Boo Hoo dude

Lol and how does united having a cnut like mou in charge deprive me of my voice to react when Klopp comes across as a stuck up prom queen each time he speaks?! Since last season the amount of time he has spent talking about United in press conferences, I dont know he has talked that much about his own team. Laughing

Anyway, as I said its not about united this time. With this comment he is coming across as a bad loser. At least with Mou he never hides the fact that he is a cnut. Klopp plays the happy go lucky charismatic underdog card all the time and then goes behind and talks just as shit as Mou and everyone else.

Otherwise how he can use something that happened that no one has control over in an attempt to put us down.
Since main man zigra hasnt reacted to my bat signal, I will put on the cape myself Cool

Ajax deserved to be in the final just as his gingerpressing hipster team. And teams dont pick who they get to play. I dont know how it works in Klopp's mind. But normally thats how it is lol. Livpool have only your shit luck to blame you had to face a good Sevilla side.
Not to mention the 'would have- could have' theory about had we faced Sevilla it would have been different.
Who knows what might have happened?! we might have got a goal and shut shop to get the win. (Something Klopp and his teams dont know how to do btw).  
Same with the prospect of Liverpool getting to face Ajax.
I think your upset because klopp was right Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:20 pm

Ranting about a nobody after winning the EL.

Klopp rarely talks about United mate. The English press absolutely adores him so he has to give interviews all the time, Which is why it might seem he talks about y'all a lot of time, He doesn't.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/10/21/liverpool-boss-jurgen-klopp-annoyed-he-keeps-getting-asked-about-manchester-united-draw-6205391/

No one *bleep* cares about United and their cry baby manager who can't seem to win PL games without talking from his arse.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:18 pm

Klopp, when United signed Pogba: "Other clubs can go out and spend more money and collect top players. I want to do it differently. I would even do it differently if I could spend that money. The day that this is football, I'm not in a job anymore." He has spent £400M since.

@Firenze
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:24 pm

He really has spent that much ever since he said that? Maybe I'm mistaken, but I thought Liverpool along with Tottenham were the lowest-spending "Top sides" in the PL.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:25 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:He really has spent that much ever since he said that? Maybe I'm mistaken, but I thought Liverpool along with Tottenham were the lowest-spending "Top sides" in the PL.

That's not including net spend. It's how much they've spent on new players.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:21 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:He really has spent that much ever since he said that? Maybe I'm mistaken, but I thought Liverpool along with Tottenham were the lowest-spending "Top sides" in the PL.

before this window klopp has made a profit for Liverpool from transfers since he signed for the club
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:54 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:Klopp, when United signed Pogba: "Other clubs can go out and spend more money and collect top players. I want to do it differently. I would even do it differently if I could spend that money. The day that this is football, I'm not in a job anymore." He has spent £400M since.

@Firenze

yeah..

we signed Pogba and won 3 trophies in his first season

Klopp drops 400M including signing the most expensive CB of all time Van Dijk for 80m and still wins nothing Proud

I don't even want to hear about Net Spend, he's still dropping 60m on this player, 80m on that player etc and did so even before and after the Coutinho money (Keita was signed before COutinho left)

he's a chequebook manager like all the rest and there's no shame in that, just funny when he acts like he's above that

just hilarious he criticizes us slyly for signing Pogba but he signs Van DIjk for 80m and then makes him a top 10 earner in the league rofl
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:10 pm

Firenze wrote:
Winter is Coming wrote:Klopp, when United signed Pogba: "Other clubs can go out and spend more money and collect top players. I want to do it differently. I would even do it differently if I could spend that money. The day that this is football, I'm not in a job anymore." He has spent £400M since.

@Firenze

yeah..

we signed Pogba and won 3 trophies in his first season

Klopp drops 400M including signing the most expensive CB of all time Van Dijk for 80m and still wins nothing Proud

I don't even want to hear about Net Spend, he's still dropping 60m on this player, 80m on that player etc and did so even before and after the Coutinho money (Keita was signed before COutinho left)

he's a chequebook manager like all the rest and there's no shame in that, just funny when he acts like he's above that

just hilarious he criticizes us slyly for signing Pogba but he signs Van DIjk for 80m and then makes him a top 10 earner in the league rofl
at least vvd has improved the team and is not getting benched by scrubs like lingard.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:13 pm

Pogba has never been benched by Lingard in his life you numpty. Of course VVD isn't gonna be getting benched, state of the likes of Klavan who hasn't been good since Vikings Season 3 Episode 4. Pogba improved the team too. It's why we won 3 trophies in his first season and had our highest league finish in years the next.

I'll stay counting trophies and you can stay counting Net Spend so you can argue online that you aren't splashing big money on players yourself.

Last edited by Firenze on Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:14 pm

He should be compared with the Mou's and bald fraud's of this world from now on, basically NO EXCUSES.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:40 pm

https://amp.theguardian.com/football/2018/jul/27/jurgen-klopp-sergio-ramos-ruthless-brutal-champions-league-final-liverpool-real-madrid?CMP=share_btn_tw&__twitter_impression=true

This lad talking like a sore loser, lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:42 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:https://amp.theguardian.com/football/2018/jul/27/jurgen-klopp-sergio-ramos-ruthless-brutal-champions-league-final-liverpool-real-madrid?CMP=share_btn_tw&__twitter_impression=true

This lad talking like a sore loser, lol
dude you are unreal. ive seen shit loads of football fans in my time but you are truly unreal Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:46 pm

That's what she said
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:48 pm

It was expected he'd speak about it soon, He's done it when we are in a good place mentally. Similar to breaking the Ox being out for 1.5 years news recently after signings when we thought it was just 4 months when he was stretchered off against Roma.

Can't wait for Klopp to destroy Karius once he's sold now.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:53 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:That's what she said
she lied rofl rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:07 am

This is actually a good comeback lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:31 am

Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:16 am

I can sympathize with what he said about Ramos. But Bale's goal?

Klopp wrote:In a final you need to have a bit of luck and we didn’t have it. They had luck in different situations and we didn’t. They scored a bicycle kick, come on! We all know [Gareth] Bale can do that but he probably put more balls from that situation in the stands than in the goal. If that’s not luck then I don’t know what is.

This is pure comedy gold rofl

Sorry Klopp, the next time we'll make sure not to count bicycle goals in football. They are lucky goals and therefore should not be taken into account. Dude is slowly morphing into another Mourinho.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:40 am

How didn't he have a point with that?
You're putting words into his mouth. He said they didn't have the luck necessary to win, the other side had it, which is true however you look at it.
They were lucky Ramos didn't get sent off, that Karius got a quick concussion, and they were lucky a volley'ed bicycle kick went in.

And we both know that both Liverpool and Real had to get lucky once or twice to even get to the final.

The statement even implies that had they won, there would have also been an element of luck to it. This isn't disparaging anyone (except maybe Ramos).

Also, it's probably worth pointing out that Klopp only talked about the final again, at all, after basically being badgered by the reporters on the subject.
I know click bait topic baits clicks, but still, you could at least scroll past the headlines.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next