Jürgen Klopp - New Liverpool Manager

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jürgen Klopp - New Liverpool Manager

Post by RealGunner on Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:04 pm

Sorry but I completely disagree with Klopp. Every single pundit from BBC, BT and Sky criticised Karius and yet Klopp is coming out for Gary alone. Carragher said a lot more than Gary but obviously Klopp isn't going to say anything to the Liverpool legend.

And Neville didn't even say anything wrong. Everything he said was justified. He has flaws but he is still by far the best pundit in the UK. He was ripping into United for the last few weeks and I bet Klopp enjoyed listening to that.

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly on Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:13 pm

@RealGunner wrote:Sorry but I completely disagree with Klopp. Every single pundit from BBC, BT and Sky criticised Karius and yet Klopp is coming out for Gary alone. Carragher said a lot more than Gary but obviously Klopp isn't going to say anything to the Liverpool legend.

And Neville didn't even say anything wrong. Everything he said was justified. He has flaws but he is still by far the best pundit in the UK. He was ripping into United for the last few weeks and I bet Klopp enjoyed listening to that.

Its because he was pestered by the press solely about the Nevilles i think, Its been happening since a few gameweeks though. They unfortunately used Neville's name all the time compared to others.
Nishankly
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Don't call me James on Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:18 pm

The question directly had to do with Gary's comments I think and his little feud of words with Karius on social media. Which is why Klopp singled out the Neville brothers. If the question was worded differently he probably wouldn't have singled them out.

Klopp isn't wrong, though. And neither is Gary. Gary is a pundit who gets paid to make comments about players. It's not his job to care if his words hurt players confidence.

And Klopp is right that Gary is a failed manager who failed at evaluating player qualities so maybe he's not very good at it and shouldn't talk as if he knows everything.

Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:48 am

Jurgen Klopp: "We Played Sevilla, They Played Ajax. That's The Difference."

Classless from Klopp, like seriously. He's been obsessed and bitter towards us for sometime now. But all those were minor butthurt digs aimed to please the Kop I believe. But this is taking it to a whole other level.
Never mind us. But how can he insult a great club with history like Ajax.
@Zigra pls respond.
Seriously wish his Livpool team gets to face Ajax at some stage of CL this season and they teach the whiny prick with yellow teeth a lesson.
Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:51 am

Oh god stick to one thread mate. Anyways

Boo Hoo dude

Your sinless angel of a manager started it and is sitting & talking about other PL teams during Pre-season and about how the market is out of control while spending 100m on a player every year. Move on mate no need for hypocrisy. You give some, you get some.

You have *bleep* Mourinho and you have audacity to talk about other managers lmfao
Nishankly
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:52 am

@Glory wrote:
Jurgen Klopp: "We Played Sevilla, They Played Ajax. That's The Difference."

Classless from Klopp, like seriously. He's been obsessed and bitter towards us for sometime now. But all those were minor butthurt digs aimed to please the Kop I believe. But this is taking it to a whole other level.
Never mind us. But how can he insult a great club with history like Ajax.
@Zigra pls respond.
Seriously wish his Livpool team gets to face Ajax at some stage of CL this season and they teach the whiny prick with yellow teeth a lesson.
your starting to sound like mourinho mate. rofl

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory on Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:48 am

@Nishankly wrote:Oh god stick to one thread mate. Anyways

Boo Hoo dude

Your sinless angel of a manager started it and is sitting & talking about other PL teams during Pre-season and about how the market is out of control while spending 100m on a player every year. Move on mate no need for hypocrisy. You give some, you get some.

You have *bleep* Mourinho and you have audacity to talk about other managers lmfao

Lol and how does united having a cnut like mou in charge deprive me of my voice to react when Klopp comes across as a stuck up prom queen each time he speaks?! Since last season the amount of time he has spent talking about United in press conferences, I dont know he has talked that much about his own team. Laughing

Anyway, as I said its not about united this time. With this comment he is coming across as a bad loser. At least with Mou he never hides the fact that he is a cnut. Klopp plays the happy go lucky charismatic underdog card all the time and then goes behind and talks just as shit as Mou and everyone else.

Otherwise how he can use something that happened that no one has control over in an attempt to put us down.
Since main man zigra hasnt reacted to my bat signal, I will put on the cape myself Cool

Ajax deserved to be in the final just as his gingerpressing hipster team. And teams dont pick who they get to play. I dont know how it works in Klopp's mind. But normally thats how it is lol. Livpool have only your shit luck to blame you had to face a good Sevilla side.
Not to mention the 'would have- could have' theory about had we faced Sevilla it would have been different.
Who knows what might have happened?! we might have got a goal and shut shop to get the win. (Something Klopp and his teams dont know how to do btw).  
Same with the prospect of Liverpool getting to face Ajax.
Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:36 am

@Glory wrote:
@Nishankly wrote:Oh god stick to one thread mate. Anyways

Boo Hoo dude

Lol and how does united having a cnut like mou in charge deprive me of my voice to react when Klopp comes across as a stuck up prom queen each time he speaks?! Since last season the amount of time he has spent talking about United in press conferences, I dont know he has talked that much about his own team. Laughing

Anyway, as I said its not about united this time. With this comment he is coming across as a bad loser. At least with Mou he never hides the fact that he is a cnut. Klopp plays the happy go lucky charismatic underdog card all the time and then goes behind and talks just as shit as Mou and everyone else.

Otherwise how he can use something that happened that no one has control over in an attempt to put us down.
Since main man zigra hasnt reacted to my bat signal, I will put on the cape myself Cool

Ajax deserved to be in the final just as his gingerpressing hipster team. And teams dont pick who they get to play. I dont know how it works in Klopp's mind. But normally thats how it is lol. Livpool have only your shit luck to blame you had to face a good Sevilla side.
Not to mention the 'would have- could have' theory about had we faced Sevilla it would have been different.
Who knows what might have happened?! we might have got a goal and shut shop to get the win. (Something Klopp and his teams dont know how to do btw).  
Same with the prospect of Liverpool getting to face Ajax.
I think your upset because klopp was right Very Happy

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly on Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:20 am

Ranting about a nobody after winning the EL.

Klopp rarely talks about United mate. The English press absolutely adores him so he has to give interviews all the time, Which is why it might seem he talks about y'all a lot of time, He doesn't.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/10/21/liverpool-boss-jurgen-klopp-annoyed-he-keeps-getting-asked-about-manchester-united-draw-6205391/

No one *bleep* cares about United and their cry baby manager who can't seem to win PL games without talking from his arse.
Nishankly
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top