sportsczy
Kick
FalcaoPunch
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Benitez comments on Benz - Page 2 Empty Re: Benitez comments on Benz

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:23 pm

I'm not familiar with all this, but to me it seems there's hell of a lot of ego and power play going on.
Didn't Ramos use AS this summer to blackmail the club into his contract demands? He's apparently now trying to remind everyone of his power.

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:41 pm

Not AS, they are the scum of the media. They have a beef with Perez and constantly try stories to get under his skin.

Ramos did try to get a better deal, but there was just as much media play by both sides.

No I think what actually happened was he got questioned about his huge error after the disappointing tie and Ramos thought (as captain) that the second half tactics were wrong. His mistake was saying so to the media. I don't think he was demonstrating any power, just (at least to me) another demonstration that he isn't the smartest when it comes to media relationships.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:58 pm

lmao bill why are you such a hypocrite? who loves reading into news articles stories more than you?

even if the translation is off the fact remains, benzema clearly was upset at being subbed, he made a comment and rafa replied, we can talk about any part of it.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:07 pm

I love Ramos. Saying how we should learn from mistakes. Yet that piece of shit gets a red or commits a pen once every other game. That guy has the worst discipline of any player I've ever seen and he's got too much power in the locker room.

I'm so tired of these alphas that can't function with anybody because of their huge ass ego.

He's not a good defender and I'd be happy to see him go.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:05 pm

you guys seen this?

rafa needs to work on his man management skills, if he couldn't see this coming tbh.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:00 pm

Honestly, i like that he is being managed very strictly early on...  he's faded every single one of the last 2 years because he wasn't managed.  Good to see him be pissed off.  But in the end, he also has to prove that he can sustain form for an entire season with a full burden.  The past 2 years have shown that he couldn't....  every March, he got injured/faded/played tired.  

Rafa is doing the right thing imo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:04 pm

To be fair Rafa has the right to sub Benzema every game because he is the only striker we have.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:25 pm

So I'm the only one whose favorite player is Ramos ? Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:51 pm

Adit wrote:To be fair Rafa has the right to sub Benzema every game because he is the only striker we have.

very very good point. i actually forgot about this, good observation adit. we've only got one striker, and we can't risk him getting injured or fatigued, which happened last season and even the season before...no big deal
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:59 pm

Valkyrja wrote:So I'm the only one whose favorite player is Ramos ? Laughing

No, there are at least 2 of us!

futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:17 am

Adit wrote:To be fair Rafa has the right to sub Benzema every game because he is the only striker we have.

Not to mention he looked as if he was carrying a knock towards the end of the match.

This is just the media trumping up 1 misinterpreted line, while ignoring the real message.

Kinda funny to see people's outrage when they have almost 0 perspective.

Nothing new.. Keep it moving.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:43 pm

sportsczy wrote:Honestly, i like that he is being managed very strictly early on...  he's faded every single one of the last 2 years because he wasn't managed.  Good to see him be pissed off.  But in the end, he also has to prove that he can sustain form for an entire season with a full burden.  The past 2 years have shown that he couldn't....  every March, he got injured/faded/played tired.  

Rafa is doing the right thing imo.

I don't understand this reasoning? benzema has 6 goals on 11 shots now, which could be easily 3 goals on 11 shots, since couple of those goals he only had 1 shot all game Laughing.

no one can sustain that kind of finishing straight throughout a season, i don't care who you are its impossible and that doesn't mean he shows up half a season or fades(minus injuries) in the end, he just doesn't get any service how is that hard to comprehend?

once benzema hits form and maintain his overall level of play then im good, its unreasonable to expect him keep this up, especially when he see cr missing a ton of chances and keep getting more waste.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:56 pm

Benz played great and had 2 goals for NT... but came out due to injury. back of the thigh. He had to lay down on the sideline before finally being able to walk off. Hope he's ok.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:09 pm

guess rafa was right to monitor his minutes.....i hope he's not out for long. if not we'll look foolish for not having a back up
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:27 pm

rafa right? wtf you serious? injuries happen regardless, stop trying to give rafa a pass for playing politics come on now.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:31 am

well the guy has a knock, i'm no medical expert but i reckon that with even many more minutes problems associated with said knock could have been exacerbated. as far as politics, rafa's just started, you wanted carlo out, and already we've not even reached xmas and you want us to be quick to throw darts the man's way. relax, we know benzema is your guy, let time dictate how things go. there's a report on danilo training and a keylor navas interview on AS, read that for a bit ease off some steam and put the benzema thing on hold for a few minutes. it'll be very relaxing for you and us all, whilst we wait for his diagnosis. hopefully he'll be ready for the levante game
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:54 am

It's not serious... both DD and Benz said so. He won't play the next NT game and should be ready for Madrid's next game. If not, definitely the one after. He met with the press after the game and seemed to walk with no limp.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:28 am

tito DD already stated he was gonna play benzema for 90 mins, he just happened to get hurt seems normal to me, but since there comments about his mins, rafa "knew what he was doing" all of a sudden come on now, its just an injury from NT, im sure we had some of those already this season no?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:35 am

Chad... those aren't the facts. Benz was kept out of full practice the first two days with NT. He only had one full practice before this game. Because both Benz and DD had taken the public stance that he was a 90 min player, they took a risk and played Benz and tried to get a full 90 out of him. I thought it was foolish given the practice issues.

So say what you want... but Rafa IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT in managing Benz given how Benz is never ever fit come March anytime he plays a full load from the start of the season.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:49 am

@chad, my primary concern is for madrid, and for madrid the reality is we have one cf. you yourself have pointed out that cristiano can't play cf, jese who i thought could be a back up for that role has had his issues with knocks, and seems more a winger. i have no problem with benzema playing 90 mins, and i was critical of rafa's comments at first, BUT, with one striker if rafa wants to micromanage then fine.

as far as cristiano is concerned, (because i know that's your real issue. the issue that concerns you is, why does a guy who scored and is playing well get benched, while the guy with 1100 missed shots plays full 90).
(1) that's up to rafa, he's the gaffer, let's watch how his plans unfold

(2) we actually have multiple back ups for cristiano, if he gets injured; they may not be half as good as him, but we can always slot cheryshev, lucas vazquez, jese, and maybe even isco in that position if cristiano gets hurt.

(3) remember we haven't had a full squad for more than 4 games yet, so when a full squad gets back, we'll see how rafa manages everyone's minutes
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:18 am

benzema had something to prove, DD backed him and he got injured, rafa never said he was subbing benzema in case of injuries, its to bring balance to the team, was it risky? sure but the end of the day, don't use his injury to justify rafa rotation policy, which is the same scheme as carlo's sub benz, but bale and cr plays 90 mins almost every game!.

listen im not saying benzema should play 90mins for all the games, of course not but the guy doesn't need to be subbed off every game either, he is clearly tired of it and this injury isn't gonna change his mind, when the game is on the line, he should be one of the last players to be subbed not the first imo,

some of you asked for him to express signs that he has high ambitions.... well there you go.. Thumbs up.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:52 am

yes and we are happy with him expressing signs of ambition. nobody's blaming benzema for anything with regards this topic. at the same time, we've only played 9 games out of a possible 63 plus, who's to say rafa won't play him full in the remaining games? benzema has the right to complain, cos he's the one directly affected. but we as fans must just be patient and see what the coach has planned and hope whatever it is works.
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:45 pm

So Benzema out for 3 weeks. Deschamps and his idiotic getting one back at Madrid tactics have now royally screwed us. He got a hamstring injury, happens when you runs too much... France :facepalm:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:49 pm

Benzema had something to prove in october against Armenia? lol, he ended up not proving shite, and scoring 5 vs them would not have made any different. Pretty stupid
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:15 pm

Benzema's injury is going to have repercussions.

Rafa Benítez had been rationing the Frenchman's playing time of late because he had barely had a rest this season and was at risk of suffering another muscular injury like the one he picked over the summer.

The Real Madrid boss's decision to take him off during the derby game against Atlético was mainly to avoid risking burnout or injury. With that in mind, the Bernabéu club believes that France, and in particular, their national coach, failed to follow its lead in looking after the striker's health.

Deschamps gave his opinion on Benzema being continuously substituted and said that he had no intention of taking him off. He ignored the signs of fatigue displayed by the Real Madrid man, who did not train on Tuesday - with what the French Football Federation described as "a minor problem of little concern" - and who only trained lightly in Les Bleus' final session ahead of yesterday's game.

He was on track to play the full 90 minutes when his left leg gave out on him. Real Madrid are now outraged and blame Deschamps for the striker's injury.

Read more: Real Madrid: Real Madrid livid with Deschamps - MARCA.com (English version)
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:39 pm

So now we have had all 4 of our starting four out for a while. Bale about to come back, James still out 2 or 3 weeks more, Benz now 3 weeks and Ronaldo is still out of mind!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next