futbol_bill
Pedram
halamadrid2
19 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Celta Vigo vs Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: Celta Vigo vs Real Madrid

Post by titosantill Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:11 am

i'm okay with the game. as fans we need to be patient. not playing well and getting 3 points away from home is quite vital, especially with all the injuries we have. i take it that with time our play will be better...happy about the win, still worried about the defense but baby steps

titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:06 pm

chad4401 wrote:bill why are you such a hypocrite? weren't you the one who said morata>benzema based on nothing, and clearly you and a lot of other posters every season are anti-benzema, even when he is scoring and showing up big time, some you couldn't wait jump on him for 2 misses in a game he scored,

Chad, I'm convinced you can't even read. What I said when Morata was at Madrid was that he was making better runs than Benz. You are so absorbed in your fanboy Benz, you can't even read the validity at times of where Benz could improve his game. most here generally say Benz is the best CF for us and several even saying he is world's best, but you obviously never hear that. There are many that now just make a comment to get you going on your tiresome rants. It's an open debate as to what is the biggest joke on this forum; the conspiracy theories of Harmonica or your derogatory Benz rants.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:15 pm

I can't be the only person here who honestly thought we played well? Have to agree with the Frenchman, if you didn't watch the match, you would think we lost badly and didn't do shit.

We won against a side that mauled Barcelona, the defending treble winners and, coincidentally, is on some serious form.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:40 pm

No I'm with you Doc. The only negatives I took from game was lack of focus in final minutes and Ronaldo not making the effort / run several times. The game seemed always in control IMO. I was impressed with Celta and that goal by Nolito was a golazo. Navas was outstanding.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:57 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
chad4401 wrote:bill why are  you such a hypocrite? weren't you the one who said morata>benzema based on nothing, and clearly you and a lot of other posters every season are anti-benzema, even when he is scoring and showing up big time, some you couldn't wait jump on him for 2 misses in a game he scored,

Chad, I'm convinced you can't even read. What I said when Morata was at Madrid was that he was making better runs than Benz. You are so absorbed in your fanboy Benz, you can't even read the validity at times of where Benz could improve his game. most here generally say Benz is the best CF for us and several even saying he is world's best, but you obviously never hear that. There are many that now just make a comment to get you going on your tiresome rants. It's an open debate as to what is the biggest joke on this forum; the conspiracy theories of Harmonica or your derogatory Benz rants.

no you said morata was a better player than benzema, after the juve-madrid semi-final, remember the things you say Laughing.

benzema made the same runs then as he is doing now, so no morata didn't make better runs, you guys just can't him give credit as 9, because that would defeat your arguments in the first place.

you guys love talking a good game about supporting the team, but constantly criticize some and excuse others, think i don't notice you guys hyping asensio nowadays and quietly overlooking isco underwhelming performances rofl,and yet more than willing to drop kroos Proud.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:04 pm

futbol_bill wrote:No I'm with you Doc. The only negatives I took from game was lack of focus in final minutes and Ronaldo not making the effort / run several times. The game seemed always in control IMO. I was impressed with Celta and that goal by Nolito was a golazo. Navas was outstanding.

Same with me.

I don't really care about how we "perform" right now. Just get the results and when Rafa has all his options available to him, then I'll start critiquing the way the team plays.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:15 pm

I died reading this :"I never make reference to any mistakes the ref makes, it’s tantamount to whinging and I hate cry babies."  rofl

That quote btw is from Celta's manager Berizzo. Looks like Celta is kicking Barça's ass on and off the field Proud

I apologize for the belated response. I was really, really busy.
This is obviously a massive win for us. I couldn't be happier.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:18 pm

That should be played on loop in Barca's dressing room ffs

Having needed 2-3 days to settle down i too think this was an ok performance. Last season we peaked too early. This season we look to be peaking at the right time hopefully.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:36 pm

Why does everything have to be about freakin Benzema ffs. He's irrelevant right now. Once he comes back and plays, then you can talk about him to your heart's content.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:02 pm

Who is talking about Benzema? Chad and Old man bill? They are having their own discussions which has nothing to do with the match. They don't really count at this point.

I do agree with the whole Ronaldo was really static against Vigo. Hopefully that would not be a norm.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:06 pm

CR is getting older and his ego is getting larger = more gloryhunting and less movement Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:29 pm

nah the age thing doesn't apply to CR7. He has a better body and stamina than 90% of the 22-year olds playing today.

His walking is either down to laziness or instructions from Rafa. Either way, it's clear, he's slowly turning him into an all-out CF.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:46 pm

having a laugh at all this fake support is pretty funny, especially the back tracking.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:07 pm

cr-benz striker partnership incoming again Proud
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite