izzy
VendettaRed07
Abramovich
McAgger
Freeza
21 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:23 pm

Evan 'don't google' Fournier rofl

Best nickname ever ffs

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:33 pm

Durant called Westbrook the best player on their team hmm

Those two really love eachother, would fit well in purple and gold.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:39 pm

Freeza wrote:Durant called Westbrook the best player on their team hmm

lol well for starters nobody worth a damn is going to the Lakers until Kobe retires

Secondly I can't see any scenario where they both leave OKC and end up on the same team. I feel pretty comfortable saying there's like a ~0% chance of that happening
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:42 pm

Swanhends wrote:

lol well for starters nobody worth a damn is going to the Lakers until Kobe retires

Secondly I can't see any scenario where they both leave OKC and end up on the same team. I feel pretty comfortable saying there's like a ~0% chance of that happening

Kobe has already taken a backseat this season, which is probably his last. We have the most cap room of any team.

Also I still can't stand this people don't want to play with Kobe bullshit. It's a myth if there ever was one. An example is that Chris Paul actually wanted to, but couldn't due to some unforseen circumstances.

Also if they have the chance to play together for the rest of their careers, I'm sure they'll take it. Which is why I think they'll stay together.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:51 pm

Freeza wrote:Evan 'don't google' Fournier rofl

Best nickname ever ffs

Do you know why lol? One of the writers for CBS said don't google his name and everyone did and well the results are not pleasant...
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:53 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Freeza wrote:Evan 'don't google' Fournier rofl

Best nickname ever ffs

Do you know why lol? One of the writers for CBS said don't google his name and everyone did and well the results are not pleasant...

Evan Fournier wrote a tweet about it last year, saying not to google it as a PSA also. Just caught on yesterday apparently. It's GOAT Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:33 pm

Freeza wrote:
Swanhends wrote:

Kobe has already taken a backseat this season, which is probably his last. We have the most cap room of any team.

Also I still can't stand this people don't want to play with Kobe bullshit. It's a myth if there ever was one. An example is that Chris Paul actually wanted to, but couldn't due to some unforseen circumstances.

Also if they have the chance to play together for the rest of their careers, I'm sure they'll take it. Which is why I think they'll stay together.

I'm almost 100% sure Sixers have more cap room (and they still have no chance of signing the both of them either, for the record)

If they want to stay together, why would they possibly leave OKC? They would both be leaving millions on the table each, and for what?

On Kobe:

First off, you can hardly say he's taken a back seat when he's heaving up shots at a higher rate than anyone else on the team, despite having one of the worst shooting percentages and playing objectively horribly...not to mention he was the only player invited to the Lakers' presentations to LMA, right? These aren't really the circumstances of someone taking a back seat

And secondly, for the record (a) Chris Paul is just as insufferable as Kobe, and has the same types of problems with teammates as Kobe and (b) we have no way of knowing whether that situation would've worked or been tenable. But in any case lol at the idea that not wanting to play with Kobe is a myth. We certainly have examples of people wanting to get the hell out of LA in order to get away from dude...but who is the last marquee free agent LA signed? Post-Malice Metta World Peace?? Come on now
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:40 pm

Tbf to Kobe, the most high profile example of rejection i can remember that were actually legit were Paul George and LMA.

Both of whom denied that Kobe was a reason they didn't go to LA and when you look at the alternatives you can see why.... i'm not being funny but they chose to be with Pop and Larry *bleep* Bird instead.

Less said about the Lakers front office the better, i won't pretend to really know the ins and outs of how the Lakers have gone to shit since Jerry Buss died and Jerry West left but i don't believe that Kobe retiring will solve much if anything at all.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:05 pm

izzy wrote:B-Mac, nice to see you. Very Happy

Where did you go last season towards the end of May? Laughing
We missed ya.

Power was out...just like the raptors Neutral
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:46 am

So, apparently McDermott is starting in place of Snell tonight............

................... yeah, the Bulls don't give a damn about defense anymore. Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:55 am

Someone's gonna get abused on defense.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:01 am

Abused by who lol? Andre Roberson lmao.

Usually i'd agree, but he's gonna be guarding Roberson so i fail to see what he's gonna be defending Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:05 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Abused by who lol? Andre Roberson lmao.

Usually i'd agree, but he's gonna be guarding Roberson so i fail to see what he's gonna be defending Laughing

Pretty sure everyone has to be good defensively in pick'n'roll oriented offense. They're gonna go for mismatches against him. Rose can't cover Westbrook either, so it begs for some double team.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:08 am

That's more on the bigs tbh ( which is an issue no doubt Ā Laughing ), i don't really see the issue with McDermott in this situation.

Against most teams i'd usually agree but he's guarding a spot up shooter who can't shoot Laughing

I actually think it's a good idea knowing that Roberson can't hurt you and he can do more offensively than Snell, it's a horses for courses thing i wouldn't start him usually but against OKC i get it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:24 am

.................. and it's happening again.

No one can guard a simple pick n roll, easy drives into the paint, no shot blocking = easy points in the paint.

Don't give a damn about defense.

izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:29 am

I agree but again starting McDermott isn't the reason why Laughing

Pretty much all the breakdowns were due to Gasol, like EVERY ONE.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:33 am

Grandma dancing :facepalm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:35 am

Dion Waiters is such a black hole on offense
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:40 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I agree but again starting McDermott isn't the reason why Laughing

Pretty much all the breakdowns were due to Gasol, like EVERY ONE.

Well, he's not the singular reason.

But, when you know that Gasol is your "big" and he adds no shot blocking and can't move his feet well on defense, then it is your job as a perimeter defender to make sure that your guy can't just get into the paint and abuse him.

It's ridiculous imo. If OKC were a more potent offensive team, this game would have already got out of hand.

Freeza wrote:Dion Waiters is such a black hole on offense

Yes he is, dude is awful.

Thinks he is way better than he is.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:44 am

This NBA league pass stream smh... Grandmas dancing and old people karaoke
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:45 am

Again though Izzy, It's not Mcdermott's guy that is getting in the paint or allowing wide open shots for Ibaka.

It's Butler's and Rose, he didn't really do anything wrong defensively. Mind you he didn't have to but that's why i'm ok with it he literally doesn't have to do anything.

The problem with them defensively is Gasol, start Noah and you solve a lot of problems IMO. Gasol can get points against second units all day long but defensively he's worse than a black hole. Laughing

Also Rose needs to sit his ass down until his vision is right, i refuse to believe that he's this bad considering i saw him in the playoffs play well. He wasn't fantastic or anything but he was a damn sight better than this.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:47 am

Barkley talking about how players should stay in school is tiring. Even when he doesn't mention how college athletes are being taken advantage of hard by the NCAA, who makes money on them without them being allowed to earn any of the profit.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:50 am

How was that travel not called Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:51 am

Not even the worst travel not called i have seen this season Laughing

Which says enough about the refs tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:52 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Not even the worst travel not called i have seen this season Laughing

Which says enough about the refs tbh.

that one wasn't even fast or running. He straight up walked 3 steps under the basket Laughing

Yeah the refs suck, they can't be criticised at all, despite being shit at their jobs.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:53 am

I agree with that Mole.

Maybe I should rephrase it.

I'm not blaming McDermott, it's the defense system that's in place that makes no sense to me.

Rose
Butler
McDermott
Mirotic
Gasol

Only one of them can stay in front of their guy so why encourage the other team to start using more people on offense and begin to spread the damage across all 5 positions?

If OKC had ANY sense, they would just run pick n roll with anyone because the perimeter defense of the Bulls is shit and Gasol ain't gonna do nothing in the paint so that means someone will rotate over and that = open shots.

There's no balance at all there. If Rose had any sort of defense capability at this moment, then this would be far less of an issue, but he doesn't.

I saw Lin running pick and roll with Zeller the other night ffs. It's that easy to get into the paint against this team because of how unbalanced they play.

They don't seem to be playing to the strengths of their personnel.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next