izzy
VendettaRed07
Abramovich
McAgger
Freeza
21 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:49 am

Freeza wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:Of course he's got a point. Chuckbe has been a ballhogger his whole career and it's worse this season because he ain't making shots. I'm just having a laugh at the hypocrisy of Nick Young saying it, is all.

Where is the hypocrisy in his statements?

I'm speaking mostly from last season, but Swaggy P was chucking some horrible shots last season. Terrible shot selection. At least Kobe has earned the right since that's how he won 5 rings.
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:Of course he's got a point. Chuckbe has been a ballhogger his whole career and it's worse this season because he ain't making shots. I'm just having a laugh at the hypocrisy of Nick Young saying it, is all.

That isn't true lol, can we stop rewriting history when it comes to Kobe pls.

Not buying it mate.

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:50 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

That isn't true lol, can we stop rewriting history when it comes to Kobe pls.

Of course he can. Everybody forgots what a role in a team is. Kobe even played PG the year with Dwight Howard basically, dragged his sorry injured ass into the playoffs, after Nash died. Kobe was told to be a scorer, he scored while also playmaking from a post position.

Who are you to argue with people who form their arguments without watching games and instead concludes something from an internet meme

@ McAgger Still, where is the hypocrisy is his statement? He's a 3pt shooter. Would you say the same about Kyle Korver or Morrow?

Kobe hasn't earned the right to chuck it, when he's shit. He's earned the right to get the ball and shoot, if he makes them at a reasonable clip. Which he had every single time until his achilles injury.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:54 am

The hypocrisy is that he was a chucker and now he's telling another chucker not to chuck. Is that clear for you?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:55 am

A chucker doesn't win 5 championships a chucker doesn't rank all time 9th in playoffs assists and 4th in non PGs.

It's just absolute revisionist bullshit, People like Jamal Crawford are chuckers not *bleep* Kobe.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:57 am

Don't call me James wrote:The hypocrisy is that he was a chucker and now he's telling another chucker not to chuck. Is that clear for you?

Nick Young “We can’t let one guy determine everything. We have to play as a team"

"It can’t be like a video game & you’re playing w/ your favorite player, you know? We’ve all got to share the ball.”

Where does he say any of that? Every play goes through Kobe without focusing on the best play for the team, which is what he's saying. Nowhere is he saying anything hypocritical, because he's not proclaiming himself to be holier than thou.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:58 am

JESUS Moal, read what I'm writing.

I called Kobe a ballhogger throughout his career, which he totally was.

I'm only calling current post-Achielles injury Kobe a chucker.

Ballhogger and chucker are a big *bleep* difference here.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:59 am

My bad Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:00 am

Freeza wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:The hypocrisy is that he was a chucker and now he's telling another chucker not to chuck. Is that clear for you?

Nick Young “We can’t let one guy determine everything. We have to play as a team"

"It can’t be like a video game & you’re playing w/ your favorite player, you know? We’ve all got to share the ball.”

Where does he say any of that? Every play goes through Kobe without focusing on the best play for the team, which is what he's saying. Nowhere is he saying anything hypocritical, because he's not proclaiming himself to be holier than thou.

It's just funny to me that it's coming from Nick Young, is all.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:44 am

Rondo's starting look more like old Rondo. 20 assists last game, 7 in the first quarter tonight.

meanwhile we're losing to the 76ers at home. Might be worth it to help the Nets pick out though hmm
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:57 am

He's played well most of the season tbh, just hasn't translated to actual wins.

I know they are up atm but I really can't see Philly winning
Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:03 am

Yeah but Cousins has been out how many games, and out again tonight.

Drummond outplaying Whiteside and the Pistons are working the Heat.

Celtics closed the gap but still down..

and 6ers gon' 6er. We had no business winning that game. Avery Bradley was terrible, Crowder awful until the big three, Turner 6-18, Sullinger 4-12, Olynyk 0-5. Pretty much everyone except IT.

Saw ESPN air a stat:
w/o Smart 19-32 after tonight
w/ Smart 30-16
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:47 am

Some of the numbers behind the Warriors' clear dominance so far:

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14213865/the-numbers-warriors-historic-win-streak
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:03 am

If anyone other than Westbrook had his stats, wouldn't they be going crazy? 32+ PER

28/10/7.5 and 2.5 steals on 47% rofl

Ridiculous. Second best guard in the league, no doubt.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:44 am

rofl

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2015/11/26/jahlil-okafor-street-fight-kos-man-in-boston-video/
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:11 am

Still not regretting Russell.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:38 am

' We're told the altercation began because one of the men in the other group yelled at Jahlil, "The 76ers suck." '

When losing too much gets to you Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:43 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:So I've been watching a lot of college basketball this season and I have to say Ben Simmons is godly (yeah I know it's only been 5 games). Dude's the sort of talent that will walk into the NBA and dominate from the get go.

I think he's going to be the best number 1 pick since LeBron.

Michael Beasley looked like a future hall of famer in College Laughing
Andrew Wiggins was supposed to be a GOAT and he's not even the best player on his team anymore really..I wouldn't judge him until he gets in to the league.. He's has special court vision for his size though like LeBron so that should set him apart

Wiggins is a weird example. He is better in the NBA than he was in college. Those weird inconsistent games are almost totally gone and he is an even better defender and better shooter than people imagined.

"Your" Cavs would have been better off keeping him instead of trading for Love tbh
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:48 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:' We're told the altercation began because one of the men in the other group yelled at Jahlil, "The 76ers suck." '

When losing too much gets to you Laughing

That isn't the reason.... it's because one the hecklers attacked one of his team mates and he was defending him.

See this is why i don't jump to the conclusions and think like i know everything before everything has been reported on lol, there's usually always a reason why these things happens.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:50 pm

BTW I agree with James. I know you like him Freeza, but I cant agree with you.

Nick Young cant speak at all. He does what he is "supposed" to do, only because thats the one thing he can/does do. He could have a different role if he played more unselfish, because he has the talent to do it, but he has his current role because every time he touches the ball, it goes up.

And calling out Kobe is so pointless.

The issue isnt what Kobe is doing, the issue is he is missing. If he made these same shots, nobody would talk all this play as a team bla bla.

The Laker offence isnt even 50% of the problem anyway. The defence is by a mile the biggest problem.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:37 pm

Besides the obvious, the problem imo, is Kobe is not adjusting. He's taking the same shots he's always taken, which are low percentage shots. He doesn't have the lift to make them anymore. Byron Scott should know that too, and try to get the ball to Kobe in better spots, like on the block where he still has a strength advantage over a lot of SGs.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:03 pm

Serena Winters @SerenaWinters
Byron says chemistry isn't an issue w/ this team. The issue is they don't trust each other on the court yet.

Byron Molenation
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:29 pm

The Franchise wrote:BTW I agree with James. I know you like him Freeza, but I cant agree with you.

Kobe is my favourite player, and I stated in the start it was fun coming from Nick Young. But it's in no way hypocrisy, since he was talking of the team in general needed to do better. How can he not say that?

Nick Young cant speak at all. He does what he is "supposed" to do, only because thats the one thing he can/does do. He could have a different role if he played more unselfish, because he has the talent to do it, but he has his current role because every time he touches the ball, it goes up.

Still, the one thing he can do, is more than Kobe can atm. Kobe is completely done and takes that frustration out on the entire team. He stated nowhere than we wasn't a part of the problem. Basically what he said was that the ENTIRE team doesn't play together at all. I don't understand how you can't state a problem, even if you're a part of it. If that's the case, it will never get fixed, since all our players are chuckers, except Russell who gets pulled constantly and played off ball for iso players.

And calling out Kobe is so pointless.

How come? He knows himself he can't do stuff like he used to anymore, and has to adjust. In 2012 he adjusted his game somewhat and started being a playmaker of sorts. That has completely gone away from his game.

The issue isnt what Kobe is doing, the issue is he is missing. If he made these same shots, nobody would talk all this play as a team bla bla.

The Laker offence isnt even 50% of the problem anyway. The defence is by a mile the biggest problem.
Can't all Kobe out, yet you state defense is a big problem. Guess who's the main contributor to that aside from Byron Scott and him playing Bass as a C?

also this defensive play from Kobe is how he is every time
https://twitter.com/TheLakeShowLife/status/669383330425532416

I love everything he's done, but he needs to adapt and let the young guys play their style, or I would rather see him on the bench.

My point overall is:
Anyone can call a team out, when they include themselves as the problem. That's not hypocrisy.

Kobe is killing the team by not adapting his playstyle offensively, when his body is broken down.

Byron Scott is retarded.

Too many reliabilities on Defense.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:33 pm

dmize wrote:Besides the obvious, the problem imo, is Kobe is not adjusting. He's taking the same shots he's always taken, which are low percentage shots. He doesn't have the lift to make them anymore. Byron Scott should know that too, and try to get the ball to Kobe in better spots, like on the block where he still has a strength advantage over a lot of SGs.

Well, he does get a lot of those looks, then he milks the clock and takes another fadeaway. The biggest problem overall is his 3point shooting also, he's never been a long range shooter, and he's having the worst 3pt shooting performance of any player in history.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:36 pm

Also D'angelo Russell looks like he wants to kill himself when someone asks about the team's offense and Byron Scott Laughing

I can't take this anymore. No idea why he's playing. Are the management afraid we'll win a lot if we get a competent coach? Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:38 pm

That would imply management know what they are doing Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:38 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:That would imply management know what they are doing Laughing

Sad

He's such a pos. Can't stand it. It's like a no talent Mourinho who's always in his 3rd season with a team
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next