izzy
VendettaRed07
Abramovich
McAgger
Freeza
21 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:50 pm

BTW I agree with James. I know you like him Freeza, but I cant agree with you.

Nick Young cant speak at all. He does what he is "supposed" to do, only because thats the one thing he can/does do. He could have a different role if he played more unselfish, because he has the talent to do it, but he has his current role because every time he touches the ball, it goes up.

And calling out Kobe is so pointless.

The issue isnt what Kobe is doing, the issue is he is missing. If he made these same shots, nobody would talk all this play as a team bla bla.

The Laker offence isnt even 50% of the problem anyway. The defence is by a mile the biggest problem.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:37 pm

Besides the obvious, the problem imo, is Kobe is not adjusting. He's taking the same shots he's always taken, which are low percentage shots. He doesn't have the lift to make them anymore. Byron Scott should know that too, and try to get the ball to Kobe in better spots, like on the block where he still has a strength advantage over a lot of SGs.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:03 pm

Serena Winters @SerenaWinters
Byron says chemistry isn't an issue w/ this team. The issue is they don't trust each other on the court yet.

Byron Molenation
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:29 pm

The Franchise wrote:BTW I agree with James. I know you like him Freeza, but I cant agree with you.

Kobe is my favourite player, and I stated in the start it was fun coming from Nick Young. But it's in no way hypocrisy, since he was talking of the team in general needed to do better. How can he not say that?

Nick Young cant speak at all. He does what he is "supposed" to do, only because thats the one thing he can/does do. He could have a different role if he played more unselfish, because he has the talent to do it, but he has his current role because every time he touches the ball, it goes up.

Still, the one thing he can do, is more than Kobe can atm. Kobe is completely done and takes that frustration out on the entire team. He stated nowhere than we wasn't a part of the problem. Basically what he said was that the ENTIRE team doesn't play together at all. I don't understand how you can't state a problem, even if you're a part of it. If that's the case, it will never get fixed, since all our players are chuckers, except Russell who gets pulled constantly and played off ball for iso players.

And calling out Kobe is so pointless.

How come? He knows himself he can't do stuff like he used to anymore, and has to adjust. In 2012 he adjusted his game somewhat and started being a playmaker of sorts. That has completely gone away from his game.

The issue isnt what Kobe is doing, the issue is he is missing. If he made these same shots, nobody would talk all this play as a team bla bla.

The Laker offence isnt even 50% of the problem anyway. The defence is by a mile the biggest problem.
Can't all Kobe out, yet you state defense is a big problem. Guess who's the main contributor to that aside from Byron Scott and him playing Bass as a C?

also this defensive play from Kobe is how he is every time
https://twitter.com/TheLakeShowLife/status/669383330425532416

I love everything he's done, but he needs to adapt and let the young guys play their style, or I would rather see him on the bench.

My point overall is:
Anyone can call a team out, when they include themselves as the problem. That's not hypocrisy.

Kobe is killing the team by not adapting his playstyle offensively, when his body is broken down.

Byron Scott is retarded.

Too many reliabilities on Defense.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:33 pm

dmize wrote:Besides the obvious, the problem imo, is Kobe is not adjusting. He's taking the same shots he's always taken, which are low percentage shots. He doesn't have the lift to make them anymore. Byron Scott should know that too, and try to get the ball to Kobe in better spots, like on the block where he still has a strength advantage over a lot of SGs.

Well, he does get a lot of those looks, then he milks the clock and takes another fadeaway. The biggest problem overall is his 3point shooting also, he's never been a long range shooter, and he's having the worst 3pt shooting performance of any player in history.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:36 pm

Also D'angelo Russell looks like he wants to kill himself when someone asks about the team's offense and Byron Scott Laughing

I can't take this anymore. No idea why he's playing. Are the management afraid we'll win a lot if we get a competent coach? Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:38 pm

That would imply management know what they are doing Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:38 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:That would imply management know what they are doing Laughing

Sad

He's such a pos. Can't stand it. It's like a no talent Mourinho who's always in his 3rd season with a team
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:41 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Serena Winters @SerenaWinters
Byron says chemistry isn't an issue w/ this team. The issue is they don't trust each other on the court yet.

Byron Molenation

Also this comment doesn't make sense at all.

Straight up Forrest Gump shit
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:43 pm

Thus the Byron Molenation
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:59 am

17-0 Molenation

Curry with 41 points. Sat out the 4th quarter Sad Had 9 3s made, could have broke the record if he played in the 4th.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:00 am

Feast

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 23 Curry_sweet_handles_and_3-pointer_zpszzvt7qbr
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:25 am

Reaching in :facepalm:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:44 pm

It's sad how few people are talking about Paul George tbh.

Dude is playing out of his mind right now averaging 26.5, 8 and 5 and Pacers are 10-2 over the last 12 only losing to Chicago and Cleveland by an average of two points.

They have been really *bleep* good and what's more a lot of people thought they wouldn't make the playoffs or barely make it, they had 38 wins without him last year and somehow people forgot how good he was pre injury. Like he didn't take Lebron in his prime to 7 games Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Is DMC the Sturridge of the NBA? Always freaking injured.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:53 am

My curse already working on Wall Molenation
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:57 am

Abramovich wrote:Is DMC the Sturridge of the NBA? Always freaking injured.

That's Rose hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:25 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:It's sad how few people are talking about Paul George tbh.

Dude is playing out of his mind right now averaging 26.5, 8 and 5 and Pacers are 10-2 over the last 12 only losing to Chicago and Cleveland by an average of two points.

They have been really *bleep* good and what's more a lot of people thought they wouldn't make the playoffs or barely make it, they had 38 wins without him last year and somehow people forgot how good he was pre injury. Like he didn't take Lebron in his prime to 7 games Laughing

He's playing great, shooting the hell out of the ball

The Eastern Conference has actually been slightly better top to bottom than the West so far. 10th best team in the East would be tied for 8th in the West. If the Wizards win tonight, there's 11 teams .500 or better.

edit: lmao jinxed them. Beaten at the buzzer.

The Wizards just aren't a very good team right now. Their frontcourt is below average, their bench is meh. Pierce ain't there to bail them out in the clutch anymore either. GM has got to be thinking about firing Wittman.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:01 am

https://vine.co/v/iaDTjWHVEHT

really? The ref in the back had a perfect view Laughing
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:49 am

Yeah, offense is definitely our biggest problem. Even though defense is shit aswell. We average like 1 pass in half court "sets" and that's a dribble hand-off or something. Awful to watch.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:41 am

dmize wrote:https://vine.co/v/iaDTjWHVEHT

really? The ref in the back had a perfect view Laughing

That's quite disgraceful.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:05 am

Byron on Lillard, McCollum v. Clarkson, Russell: “You look at our 2 young guards, their 2 young guards. We got outscored by 20-plus points."

Byron Molenation

Our guards went 14-27 scoring 35 points rofl He's saying that like it's bad. If you add Randle's shooting it was basically the same.

53 points on 39 shots for our 3 players

57 points on 39 shots for theirs.

No way Byron would think that maybe our shots aren't being distributed to the wrong players.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:55 am

That's okay Kobe had 21 points on 20 shots :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:25 am

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/dear-basketball/

Kobe announcing that this is last season. Expected but still The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 23 ZvwBhq3

Last edited by dmize on Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:32 am

Site seems to be dealing with heavy traffic, but from the title i knew it was going to be Kobe related.

Sad way to go out, but most people who are not Lebron dickriders know how great he was and absolute legend.

I'll miss him Molenation
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:37 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Site seems to be dealing with heavy traffic, but from the title i knew it was going to be Kobe related.

Sad way to go out, but most people who are not Lebron dickriders know how great he was and absolute legend.

I'll miss him Molenation

Dear Basketball,

From the moment
I started rolling my dad’s tube socks
And shooting imaginary
Game-winning shots
In the Great Western Forum
I knew one thing was real:

I fell in love with you.

A love so deep I gave you my all —
From my mind & body
To my spirit & soul.

As a six-year-old boy
Deeply in love with you
I never saw the end of the tunnel.
I only saw myself
Running out of one.

And so I ran.
I ran up and down every court
After every loose ball for you.
You asked for my hustle
I gave you my heart
Because it came with so much more.

I played through the sweat and hurt
Not because challenge called me
But because YOU called me.
I did everything for YOU
Because that’s what you do
When someone makes you feel as
Alive as you’ve made me feel.

You gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream
And I’ll always love you for it.
But I can’t love you obsessively for much longer.
This season is all I have left to give.
My heart can take the pounding
My mind can handle the grind
But my body knows it’s time to say goodbye.

And that’s OK.
I’m ready to let you go.
I want you to know now
So we both can savor every moment we have left together.
The good and the bad.
We have given each other
All that we have.

And we both know, no matter what I do next
I’ll always be that kid
With the rolled up socks
Garbage can in the corner
:05 seconds on the clock
Ball in my hands.
5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1

Love you always,
Kobe
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next