Bankz
Harmonica
79 posters

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Criminal Life of Benzema - Page 9 Empty Re: The Criminal Life of Benzema

Post by Doc Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:58 pm

ES wrote:
Doc wrote:I love this forum. M99, you are man among men.

Don't you mean God among men? hmm

I know what I said. hmm

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:26 pm

Lyon's Mathieu Valbuena will be called to give evidence in the blackmail scandal, particularly on Benzema between 16-20 November (JDD)
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:44 pm

Gotta thank RG for crediting me with the creation of this all time great thread . hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:46 pm

Nah it wasn't me who merged it n all. Think it was rwo
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:57 pm

Guilty as charged ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:32 pm

Europe 1 radio claim to have transcript of call b/w Benzema &blackmailer. '(Valbuena) doesnt think we're serious' KB allegedly said #sextape

If the contents of phone conversation Europe 1 radio station claim Benzema had with alleged blackmailer prove accurate, KB is in big trouble
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:07 pm

Yeah, according to Europe 1 Benzema and his "friend" trying to act as intermediaries between Valbuena and the guys with the video. Here are some of the extracts from Benzema phone conversation with his thug friend on 10/06 after Benz met Valbuena in Clairefontaine.

"If you want the video to be destroyed, my friend will come see you in Lyon"

Valbuena thought it was a joke, so Benzema argued to prove that the guys were serious. Benzema told VB "I will arrange everything for you. You have to see my friend, he will come and will talk to you. I am giving you my word there is no other copy"
"If you want the video to be destroyed you have to see my friend, he will fix everything for you."

Valbuena asking Benzema, "Do you see my tattoos in the vide"
Benzema to VB:"You see everything, i saw the video a week ago"

Benzema to his friend again:"I told him, you do what you want. you dont want his help? You do your life. Me i warned/informed/advised (this is ambiguous) you. "my job stops here. My friend would take over from now, he is the one that knows the guys with the video, me i dont know them. You wanna fix your problem? give me your number, i give it to my friend and you guys talk"

benz to his friend: "If he does not want [our help] he can do what he wants, he can deal with the piranhas himself"

Benzema is in serious trouble.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:30 pm

this is better
Europe 1 have released new, exclusive revelations that suggest that Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema was indeed guilty of being complicit in the act of blackmail of French international team-mate Mathieu Valbuena.

The media outlet has obtained the transcript of a recorded conversation between Karim Benzema and his childhood friend who initially brought Benzema into the blackmail situation dated October 6th 2015.

The call lasted for 20 minutes and took place at 22:00 and during it Benzema explained to his childhood friend how his discussion with Mathieu Valbuena had gone just a few hours earlier.

At the heart of the “negotiations”, was of course a sextape of Mathieu Valbuena with an unnamed woman. The intimate was then used by three swindlers who tried to blackmail Valbuena, apparently using Karim Benzema as an intermediary.

Benzema is understood to have said the following: “If you want the video destroyed, then, my friend will come and see you in Lyon.”, in a part of the phone conversation when the Real Madrid man was recounting what he had told Valbuena.

Benzema then added: “I don’t think that he is taking us seriously,” explaining that Mathieu Valbuena first thought that the entire thing was an elaborate joke.

Karim Benzema then went on to explain to his French national team team-mate that the threat was indeed serious. “I told him: I’m here to help matters. You need to see this guy. He will come. He will speak to you. But I give you my word that there is not another copy (of the sextape).”

Benzema followed that with: “I said to him: If you want the video to be destroyed, my friend, he will come and see you in Lyon, you can go directly to him.”

Benzema then explained how Valbuena asked some detailed questions about the sextape, including: “Can you see my tattoos?”

Benzema explained that he replied: “You see everything.” This is particularly damning, as it suggests Karim Benzema has seen the sextape himself.

Benzema goes on to confirm as much: “I told him: the video, I saw it a week ago, before we came here.”

Benzema then explains how Mathieu Valbuena began to “panic” and that he “gulped twice or three times”. Benzema then proceeded to draw himself away from proceedings by telling his friend that he told Valbuena: “I said: anyway you do as you like… if you do not want it, well it’s your life, but I warned you.”

Benzema then told his friend: “If he [Valbuena] does not want it, well then leave him, he will land in hot water with these bunch of piranhas.”

Benzema’s conversation with Valbuena appears to have finished as follows, going on what he recounts to his childhood friend: “Me, my aim, it ends here. My friend, he takes over, it is he who knows the person who has your video, me, I don’t know them. Now you two sort this out, write down your number, I will give to him and you see him.”

Benzema finished off his conversation with his friend, during which they were it must be noted laughing throughout, in the following manner: “We. in any case, are here to fix it, if he doesn’t want it, well then leave him, he will land in hot water with these bunch of piranhas… Later, maybe they will ask him for, I don’t know what, two football match tickets or whatever.”

Benzema said the following because throughout the process it was never clear what the blackmailers were exactly after.

This transcript, if verified, makes a compelling case for Karim Benzema being guilty of being complicit in the act of extortion.

Karim Benzema’s lawyer has announced that he will be seeking action against Europe 1 for violating the confidentiality of the investigation, and that he will file an official complaint to that effect.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:52 pm

He's in very deep waters. He said "us" and not "them", "my friend" and not "he" and he seems knowledgeable that there's only one copy of the tape AND that he'd seen it, which puts him right in the center. But then he referred to them as "a bunch of piranhas" which can only mean one thing: these blackmailers know a certain misdeed about Benzema and he, as well, is being blackmailed into helping them get the money (and something else apparently) from Valbuena.

But whether he's being blackmailed or not doesn't matter, this conversation, if true, is damning and directly incriminates Benzema.

Looks like we're going to buy a striker in January.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:09 pm

you are stretching it too much lol, they are not blackmailing benzema. The guys with the video contacted Benzema's friend, Karim Zetoni, who is Benzema's childhood friend, is currently employee of one of Benzema's companies.

So basically, Benzema was acting as an intermediary between his friend, who knows and can deal with the people with the video, and Valbuena.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:34 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote: Benzema's friend, Karim Zetoni, who is Benzema's childhood friend, is currently employee of one of Benzema's companies.

seems legit

dem dummy corporations/fronts Proud
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:52 pm

Karim Zetoni sounds like KB's double life alias
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:03 pm

Damn i never thought Benzema could be such a badass, i mean he looks shy as hell in public.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:03 pm

Guys hangs around with gangsters (or wannabe) lol. He's always had a badboy image in France.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:06 pm

Karim obviously listened alot to Pac, Biggie, NWA etc. when he was a kid & played alot of GTA San Andreas.

Leave him alone imo
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:09 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Karim obviously listened alot to Pac, Biggie, NWA etc. when he was a kid & played alot of GTA San Andreas.

Leave him alone imo

https://instagram.com/p/9v1P5Vl3fc/
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:17 pm

wow, this all started like something that would pass with relative calm, but its getting a bit serious at this point. what i think is for certain is the relationship between both players will be strained at this point. and benzema will now have to do a good job of clearing out his inner circle and surrounding himself with better management. i don't think any top athlete in any sport in this day and age with a competent management team/staff would have gotten sucked into this situation. either that or he's one of those guys who doesn't really confide in his team.....when you're an athlete you've got to let the professionals and lawyers around you know what's up before getting into certain situations
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:17 pm

In the end, he'd only be convicted if Valbuena says he felt blackmailed by Benzema, which I doubt will happen, as he will probably side with Benzema and say he was trying to help him.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:20 pm

Yep what Free said.

It will end up with nothing in the end. French FA might ask Valbuena to calm things down because they obviously wouldn't want someone as big as Benzema to be jailed.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:40 pm

If he doesn't get jailed it will be just another proof of Refdrid IMO. hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:13 pm

Thing is, he won't be jailed regardless. According to attorneys on BFM, since he has no police record, the max 5 years are impossible. At worst, he's looking at a suspended sentence and probation without spending a day in jail IF they find him guilty. They expect 2 years for probation.

The bigger issue is the timing of the trial if it gets there. It has to happen before the Euro.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:17 pm

I dont think its up to Valbuena though, what he will say about the tone of his conversation with benz matters, but he can still be charged for being complicit by association. Was Benzema's friend going to not get paid for service rendered? I doubt it, he can be seen just as guilty as the guy extortionating valbuena, and benzema facilitator between them, although he wasnt making any threat himself. Im very curious to see how the law in france interprets all this
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:18 pm

Sports if he is charged and gets a probationary sentence, that implies guilt. What would madrid do? Brush it off?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:25 pm

Most likely blame it on Barca
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:28 pm

It's actually up to Valbuena... if Valbuena testifies and says that Benz was only trying to help and he never felt that Benz was involved in the affair in any way, the police have nothing to go on. They could drag it on but it would end up like the Zahia affair where the girl said she never had sex with Benz and they kept trying to include him.

As far as Benz somehow getting a suspended sentence... that's up to Madrid. In the end, it will come down to whether it diminishes Benz' marketability... it might actually help it lol.

People who don't understand this have never lived in a rough neighborhood. The police isn't there for you. You have to protect yourself with your "friends" while avoiding criminal activities. Benz did what any person who was raised in that environment would do... his friend was being blackmailed, he had a way to help and he offered the help in case Valbuena wanted to pay. You can't deal with this sort of thing without muscle too or they'll just keep a copy of the tape and blackmail you later. You need someone to represent you that will make sure the blackmailers understand the consequences of BSing... that's what Benz offered to Valbuena.

For those who want Benz to detach himself.... it's hard. These guys have protected you since you were a kid. You'd never be where you are without them. Unless they directly threaten your livelihood, then there's no way you send them off. Besides, Benz' family is still in Lyon and i'm sure he feels they need 3rd party protection too.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:00 pm

futbol wrote:If he doesn't get jailed it will be just another proof of Refdrid IMO. hmm
He thought he's Uncle Flow calling the lines-man?

hmm
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next