McAgger
futbol
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Doc
RealGunner
104 posters

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 5 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend"

Post by chad4401 Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:15 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Same. I'm grateful for everything he's done for the club and I truly rate him among the very best players of all-time but I want him out this summer.

Not just him. Benzema and Bale are very lazy; extremely talented, but very lazy. If I could trade all three for three workhorses, I would do it in a second. We're basically defending with 6 players. It's sickening.

again this is nonsense benzema isn't lazy, stop trying to drag him down to cr levels of bs, i have seen benzema pressure cb's, force turnovers and win tackles in our half this season, stop making things up to lessen the burden on cr.

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 5 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend"

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:22 am

Cabbage, what have you done mate.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:34 am

Mendes: "Ronaldo will end his career in Madrid." Molenation

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:40 am

futbol wrote:Mendes: "Ronaldo will end his career in Madrid." Molenation

cheers

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:42 am

can't wait to quote that after clasico

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:42 am

futbol wrote:Mendes: "Ronaldo will end his career in Madrid." Molenation

Pls this be true Sad

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:21 am

It is kind of interesting. CR7 is obviously (or was) a great player, but it's true...when he's not playing well he drags the team down immensely with his selfishness, and on top of it you can see the frustration in his teammates and he just doesn't care.

It's amazing that Real Madrid put up with it.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:55 am

RealGunner wrote:Cabbage, what have you done mate.

I've angered the beast.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:31 pm

Who the hell is calling Benzema lazy? Guy is driving a blackmail, cocain and prositution scheme while dominating in Champions League.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:33 pm

Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:34 pm

rofl

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:03 pm

How dare u call a kariminal lazy? Or worse still compare him to crystiano?
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:08 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Cabbage, what have you done mate.

I've angered the beast.

yeah right the agenda is clear, just like how those garbage cr9 performances was golden cause reasons Laughing.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:12 pm

Freeza wrote:Who the hell is calling Benzema lazy? Guy is driving a blackmail, cocain and prositution scheme while dominating in Champions League.

Laughing
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:10 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/players/cristiano-ronaldo/11962787/How-Cristiano-Ronaldo-was-reduced-to-tears-by-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-and-his-brutal-early-days-at-Manchester-United.html

great read Laughing

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:34 am

So pumped. Hope he stays at Madrid forever.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:07 am

gotta love this forum every time there is a discussion about cr work rate, and other CF things, always got posters bringing up benzema, who is completely unrelated and everyone pretends like there is no agenda, and play it off as banter if I highlight it.

pretty disgusting considering how some of you idiots, couldn't wait to explode in the higs circle jerk thread, weak little group mentality Proud.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:10 am

chad4401 wrote:gotta love this forum every time there is a discussion about cr work rate, and other CF things, always got posters bringing up benzema, who is completely unrelated and everyone pretends like there is no agenda, and play it off as banter if I highlight it.

pretty disgusting considering how some of you idiots, couldn't wait to explode in the higs circle jerk thread, weak little group mentality Proud.

Well Benzema's workrate is surely not on Higuain's level, don't you agree?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:15 am

free_cat wrote:
chad4401 wrote:gotta love this forum every time there is a discussion about cr work rate, and other CF things, always got posters bringing up benzema, who is completely unrelated and everyone pretends like there is no agenda, and play it off as banter if I highlight it.

Some men just want to watch the world burn :sad:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:23 am

I think someone calling everybody around an idiot is actually the idiot.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:23 am

ffs cat Laughing
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:52 am

free_cat wrote:

This will not end well. Not well at all.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:08 am

Run. EVERYBODY RUUUUUN!!
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:13 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 5 50955658afa96f73b7004d53
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:18 pm

Actually I'm interested in hearing Chad's thoughts on Benzema's work rate.

Been in this forum for a long time and I have yet to hear him talk about Benzema.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:21 pm

well, this thread derailed quickly Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next