McAgger
futbol
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Doc
RealGunner
104 posters

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 16 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend"

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 29, 2016 12:07 am

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 16 13312818_1196510137048202_4531232008498563524_n

Proud Molenation Proud

haters gonna hate

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 16 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend"

Post by BarcaLearning Sun May 29, 2016 6:27 am

'I had a vision' ffs this guy, does nothnig all game and steals all the glory after scoring the so called winning penaldo Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 29, 2016 6:31 am

BarcaLearning wrote:'I had a vision' ffs this guy, does nothnig all game and steals all the glory after scoring the so called winning penaldo Very Happy

So called? Stop this shit. It was literally the winning penalty. Never seen anyone not celebrate a winning penalty in shootout like crazy.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 29, 2016 8:13 am

Freeza wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:'I had a vision' ffs this guy, does nothnig all game and steals all the glory after scoring the so called winning penaldo Very Happy

So called? Stop this shit. It was literally the winning penalty. Never seen anyone not celebrate a winning penalty in shootout like crazy.

The hate is as real as the pressure of a CL final penalty shootout :bow:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun May 29, 2016 8:33 am

Guy is a certified winner. Truly one of the greatest of all time

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:03 pm

"I am going to retire at Real Madrid at more than 40 years of age. I am very happy here and I work hard to achieve that," he told AS.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11835/10303021/i-want-to-retire-at-real-madrid-says-cristiano-ronaldo

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:02 pm

Freeza wrote:

Looks like you haven't been to south america
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:34 am

Diego Maradona: “Cristiano Ronaldo will be the star [at Euro 16], no doubt. He’s one of those players who practically on his own can put a team in the final. He’s the heritage of football. Anyone who likes football, likes Cristiano."

Maradona speaking sense these days, logical and true tbh
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:20 am

Actually he doesn't make sense. Ronaldo can't be the star of the Euros because Portugal won't make it past groups

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:50 pm

You don't like football it seems hmm
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:45 pm

Marcus Aurelius wrote:Actually he doesn't make sense. Ronaldo can't be the star of the Euros because Portugal won't make it past groups

You taking his statement seriously doesn't make sense Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:33 am

Can't even have a decent performance against Iceland. the best my ass.

He is the most overrated player of all time. just feeds of other players work and talent.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:59 am

Same people come out every time he has an average game. Same, exact people. I am now throughly convinced Ronaldo and benzema have people who are obsessed with them on this forum to an unhealthy level.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:03 am

I guess it is a bit about this, too:
BBC.co.uk wrote:Portugal captain Cristiano Ronaldo criticised Iceland's "small mentality" and lack of ambition after the two sides played out a 1-1 draw in their opening Euro 2016 Group F match.

Birkir Bjarnason's volley earned Iceland a point after Nani opened the scoring in Saint-Etienne.

But Real Madrid forward Ronaldo said Iceland deserved nothing from the game.

"I thought they'd won the Euros the way they celebrated at the end, it was unbelievable," he said.

"It was a little bit frustrating. We tried hard to win the game and Iceland didn't try anything.

"They scored a goal, they created two chances in the 90 minutes, and otherwise they got every player behind the ball. They put the bus in the net."

Ronaldo was making his 127th appearance for Portugal, equalling the record set by Luis Figo.

The 31-year-old said it had been a "lucky night" for Iceland, who are appearing in their first major tournament and, with a population of 330,000, are the smallest nation to play at a European Championship finals.

Portugal had 72% of the possession, and 26 shots on goal to Iceland's four.

"Portugal try to play football and try to win the game," said Ronaldo. "Iceland didn't try anything - they were just defend, defend, defend and playing on the counter-attack.

"When they don't try to play and just defend, defend, defend, this in my opinion shows a small mentality and they are not going to do anything in the competition."
Source: http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36535204
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:07 am

Well yeah, no one likes teams parking the bus. Barcelonas players got mad at it, everyone who has played a mou team has complained about it, etc. was Ronaldo right in saying that, well it's just his opinion
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:39 am

Salty Ronaldo. criticizing Iceland when he himself was part of many PTB teams during Portugal 2010 world cup and with Mourinho. He can however do one thing l and perform for once in an international tournament.

It's always moaning, either teammates are Not on his level or Iceland is celebrating like they won Euro.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:42 am

that is why i love the player that can play superbly at wherever team he played with

player like cronaldo always need a very good to superb team around him

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:01 am

i'm the best player in the world, Very Happy

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:25 am

Look at him kommanding and shit :bow:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:41 am

Marcus Aurelius wrote:Actually he doesn't make sense. Ronaldo can't be the star of the Euros because Portugal won't make it past groups

Great prediction
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:09 pm

rofl

L
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:05 pm

LOL. Take this L real quick Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:12 pm

Mamad wrote:Can't even have a decent performance against Iceland. the best my ass.

He is the most overrated player of all time. just feeds of other players work and talent.

NEWSFLASH
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:13 pm

http://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/cristiano-ronaldo-lifted-portugal-to-win-final-with-unbelievable-halftime-speech/

"It was a very tough moment," Soares said. "I remember, for me and the team, everybody was a little bit in shock I think [when Ronaldo got injured].

"At half time, Cristiano had fantastic words for us. He gave us a lot of confidence and said, 'listen people, I'm sure we will win, so stay together and fight for it.'"

Soares said Ronaldo's speech was 'really unbelievable,' and it made his teammates believe they could win the tournament, which they managed to do with Eder's goal in extra time to take it 1-0.

Molenation

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 16 XMZMz

"@Cristiano told me I was going to score the winning goal." - #POR hero Eder. #Euro2016Final

Last edited by Curtinho on Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:17 pm

He really was the catalyst. What a leader.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:32 pm

"Cristiano Ronaldo suffers a partly torn ACL that could keep him out up to four or five months, according to the first explorations by the Portuguese doctors in France."

Imagine Ronaldo playing again only in November.

Is this for real? Shocked
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next