McAgger
futbol
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Doc
RealGunner
104 posters

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend"

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:05 pm

Pseudo wrote:
is this stat true?

I watched the match and yeah, I think it's true. I didn't see him get past anyone, but I remember three separate instances where the defender easily picked him, so 0/4 is probably right. Also I think most of those attempts were in the first half.

It was a sad sight to see.. he also looked disinterested and lazy tonight.

Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend"

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:06 pm

He has looked like that nearly all season bar first few games
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:12 pm

RealGunner wrote:He has looked like that nearly all season bar first few games

I believe it, but I haven't seen many Madrid matches this season so I didn't want to make that claim Smile
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:55 pm

4 - 0 in his mind? For reals? LMFAO!!!!!!
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:31 pm

http://giant.gfycat.com/GivingFabulousDunlin.gif
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:47 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:I've defended this man more than anyone you know.

I'm done.

Has he really been that bad lol?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:01 pm

That's what matters at the end of the day isn't it Cristiano?

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:09 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

I'm done.

Worse.

It's OK if you are trash, but when you are that selfish as well you can kindly gtfo.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:22 pm

Pseudo wrote:Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 3 CTUhLeUUsAEu24z

is this stat true?

It is. At least the Bravo part.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:59 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

I'm done.
Worse.

It's OK if you are trash, but when you are that selfish as well you can kindly gtfo.
So basically
Spoiler:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:46 pm

How many years left on his contract ? Imo he's not levaing before 2018.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:49 pm

LeBéninois wrote:How many years left on his contract ? Imo he's not levaing before 2018.
Barcelona will carry on winning Laughing
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:56 pm

jibers wrote:
LeBéninois wrote:How many years left on his contract ? Imo he's not levaing before 2018.
Barcelona will carry on winning Laughing
1 title in 7 years in a 2 horses league.  
Spoiler:
That being said, Ronaldo is going to stay RM best scorer ever for a long time.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:04 pm

Atletico just won the league the year before last and has been laying waste to other big leagues teams in the CL.

How short are peoples memories on here.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:06 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:Atletico just won the league the year before last and has been laying waste to other big leagues teams in the CL.

How short are peoples memories on here.
Do you want that in cm or inches?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:12 pm

@Dnmac , It's still a 2 horses league imo. What A.Madrid achieved is nothing short than remarkable. ( + One clearance away of the CL) .
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:22 pm

LeBéninois wrote:@Dnmac , It's still a 2 horses league imo. What A.Madrid achieved is nothing short than remarkable. ( + One clearance away of the CL) .
It's just not true when Atletico beat the pants off Chelsea and was 1 minute away from winning the champions league.

Not to mention has really only been knocked out of the CL by other Spanish teams.  This iteration of Atletico under Simione has been one of the 5 best teams in Europe comfortably.

Is the EPL more of a two horse race because they have a bunch of teams inferior to Atletico?  Does that make it more of a race?

3 of the top 5 teams in Europe reside in Spain.  If you want to call that a 2 horse race, than I don't even know what to call the other leagues.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:36 pm

Don't call me James wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote: Has he really been that bad lol?
Worse.

So basically
Spoiler:
Smh. Comparing a winner to Ronaldo.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:51 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:
LeBéninois wrote:@Dnmac , It's still a 2 horses league imo. What A.Madrid achieved is nothing short than remarkable. ( + One clearance away of the CL) .

It's just not true when Atletico beat the pants off Chelsea and was 1 minute away from winning the champions league.

Not to mention has really only been knocked out of the CL by other Spanish teams. This iteration of Atletico under Simione has been one of the 5 best teams in Europe comfortably.

Is the EPL more of a two horse race because they have a bunch of teams inferior to Atletico? Does that make it more of a race?

3 of the top 5 teams in Europe reside in Spain. If you want to call that a 2 horse race, than I don't even know what to call the other leagues.

2014-2015 : Barca 94 pts RM 92 pts ....A.Madrid 78
2013-2014 : A.Madrid 90pts RM & Barca 87 pts
2012-2013 : Barca-100 RM-85 A.Madrid 76
2011-2012 : RM-100 Barca-91 ......Valencia-61
etc ...
Le Liga is still a 2 horse league, meaning that the battle is between Barca and RM. A.Madrid might give a fair fight ( and the are very good ) but they are not title contender imo, hence why I said their exploit in 2013-2014 in an incredible feat.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:10 pm

I saw the movie. Apart from the parts with his son, I did not like it. I noticed that there have been a lot of criticism towards Cristiano and his movie.

Pip
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:31 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:42 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:

Not to mention has really only been knocked out of the CL by other Spanish teams.  This iteration of Atletico under Simione has been one of the 5 best teams in Europe comfortably.

Is the EPL more of a two horse race because they have a bunch of teams inferior to Atletico?  Does that make it more of a race?

3 of the top 5 teams in Europe reside in Spain.  If you want to call that a 2 horse race, than I don't even know what to call the other leagues.

Sir, let's just say that you owned this section for today.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:26 am

Pip wrote:I saw the movie. Apart from the parts with his son, I did not like it. I noticed that there have been a lot of criticism towards Cristiano and his movie.
How do you have a movie about your career when your career is not even over?

Well with his recent form, I guess this movie is warrented

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:36 am

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:
Pseudo wrote:
is this stat true?

I watched the match and yeah, I think it's true. I didn't see him get past anyone, but I remember three separate instances where the defender easily picked him, so 0/4 is probably right. Also I think most of those attempts were in the first half.

It was a sad sight to see.. he also looked disinterested and lazy tonight.
Tbh ronaldo hasnt taken anyone one on one in ages.

I feel like Ronaldo is trying to preserve his body as long as possible and by doing nothing but making runs is what he's resorted to. He's already starting to admit that it will be difficult to increase his performance as he gets older

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:18 am

futbol wrote:3 teammates unmarked in a 5 vs. 3.

Takes the shot.

My sides. rofl

Gif or GTFO.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:19 am

Pseudo wrote:https://vine.co/v/el7VhlPhATA

how do you get vines to show up?

Not working... Sad
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next