COMICS: The Walking Dead [HUGE SPOILERS]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

COMICS: The Walking Dead [HUGE SPOILERS] - Page 2 Empty Re: COMICS: The Walking Dead [HUGE SPOILERS]

Post by M99 Sat 21 Nov - 23:58:46

I'm on to you Urban. You are reading the Spoiling Dead FB posts aren't you?

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

COMICS: The Walking Dead [HUGE SPOILERS] - Page 2 Empty Re: COMICS: The Walking Dead [HUGE SPOILERS]

Post by urbaNRoots Sun 22 Nov - 0:22:01

Reddit to be exact Razz

urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue 1 Dec - 19:27:49

What was the point of splitting No Way Out in two in the show? It would have been so powerful if the season ended with that stupid family dying and Coral getting shot. Maybe they did not want to have two fake deaths in the span of five episodes but then again, that Glenn fiasco should never have happened.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue 1 Dec - 19:46:25

Yep it all comes down to the decision to fake kill Glenn and stretch it for so long. Which is why I hated it so much despite knowing that Glenn would eventually live.

I swear this would've been one of the best half seasons of TWD if they didn't do that crap and end the season with "Dad?". Especially knowing what's coming after No Way Out.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon 7 Dec - 19:30:34

Urban did you read anything more of The Spoiling Dead?

They basically have an major summary for all the episodes.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon 7 Dec - 20:14:27

Really? No, I've only read some stuff about S6E15 with Daryl encountering Dwight and the episode ends with a cliffhanger making it look like Daryl got shot.

I'd like to read them if you can post a link.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon 7 Dec - 21:09:56

Would you really like to? I accidentally read them all while just browsing Facebook. Wish I didn't.

Second half of the season will be good. At best only looks like one filler episode.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon 7 Dec - 23:18:59

Lol you're right, I'm a sucker for spoilers.

Do they know who'll kiss Lucille at the end of season? I'm pretty sure it'll be Glenn but still need confirmation.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue 8 Dec - 1:06:24

urbaNRoots wrote:Lol you're right, I'm a sucker for spoilers.

Do they know who'll kiss Lucille at the end of season? I'm pretty sure it'll be Glenn but still need confirmation.

No they are not. That scene was heavily protected but they did see Jeffrey Dean Morgan with a baseball bat so it's confirmed to happen.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun 9 Oct - 20:53:09

Sick of the show so I read spoilers. Down below if anyone wants to know.

Spoiler:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2