eelir
Lucifer
20 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

EL CLASICO 2015 - Page 8 Empty Re: EL CLASICO 2015

Post by eelir Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:51 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:

Actually, the president of the DFL (the German league federation) is Rauball who is at the same time PRESIDENT of Dortmund.

Yeah, that's like Perez being the guy we're talking about.
Just ponder what harmonica would do then.

This! I actually do not care if Tebas is a RM fan. And if he says it openly, it usually means he has nothing to hide, otherwise he would not want to attract attention and have all his decisions scrutinized.

In short, for such position you will never get a neutral or partially neutral guy. It is a football related business and people that don't like football have no place there. Those who like football already are fans of some team.

eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:58 am

The funny thing, now that I think about it, is that the comparison works really well, because Dortmund are second behind us, and have even won the league more often in the recent past than Real Laughing

The DFL is the equivalent to the LFP. So Rauball being DFL president is literally like Perez himself being there instead of Tebas.

Strangely, you haven't seen me making thread after thread about how the title race is rigged.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:08 am

To be completely honest Hapless_Hans, i do not believe there is a conspiracy in la liga in high levels, but i do believe that certain refs when there are 50/50 cases, will make calls against Barca. This is something I get from watching countless games, but also from knowing that nationalism is a strong emotion and could cloud your judgement. That being said, there are high chances that some catalan/basque referees will do the same to RM, But, given the population and ref distribution in Spain you can easily deduct who gets the worse deal. Now, the worst case is the small teams who get trumped by all big ones in ref decisions.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8