Jose Mourinho

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jose Mourinho

Post by Firenze on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:18 pm

anyone still expecting anything but failure under this clown? he has to go next season. We are gonna be perennial cowards and bottlers under him. He's welllllllllllllllllllllllllllll past it as a top coach IMO. He looks as though he doesn't wanna be here most of the time and the feelings mutual. OUT. You know it's bad when I miss LVG.

Firenze
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:30 pm

@Firenze wrote:anyone still expecting anything but failure under this clown? he has to go next season. We are gonna be perennial cowards and bottlers under him. He's welllllllllllllllllllllllllllll past it as a top coach IMO. He looks as though he doesn't wanna be here most of the time and the feelings mutual. OUT. You know it's bad when I miss LVG.
also look at how much money he has waisted.

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:03 am

@Firenze wrote:anyone still expecting anything but failure under this clown? he has to go next season. We are gonna be perennial cowards and bottlers under him. He's welllllllllllllllllllllllllllll past it as a top coach IMO. He looks as though he doesn't wanna be here most of the time and the feelings mutual. OUT. You know it's bad when I miss LVG.

"0 - Chelsea failed to have a single shot on target in a PL game for the first time since Sept 2007 (v Man Utd at Old Trafford). Repeat."

So it's possible. I don't want Mourinho to leave. It would be a disaster to change the coach again.
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze on Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:24 pm

Have to see this kind of tactical awareness and result consistently. 1 game isn't going to make me a believer. If he misses out on the CL via EL he still needs to go. He won't, I know that. He's gonna get another season regardless.
Firenze
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top