Dutti
Busby Babe
huntsman
28 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Jose Mourinho - Page 5 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho

Post by Firenze Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:18 pm

anyone still expecting anything but failure under this clown? he has to go next season. We are gonna be perennial cowards and bottlers under him. He's welllllllllllllllllllllllllllll past it as a top coach IMO. He looks as though he doesn't wanna be here most of the time and the feelings mutual. OUT. You know it's bad when I miss LVG.

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:30 pm

Firenze wrote:anyone still expecting anything but failure under this clown? he has to go next season. We are gonna be perennial cowards and bottlers under him. He's welllllllllllllllllllllllllllll past it as a top coach IMO. He looks as though he doesn't wanna be here most of the time and the feelings mutual. OUT. You know it's bad when I miss LVG.
also look at how much money he has waisted.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:03 am

Firenze wrote:anyone still expecting anything but failure under this clown? he has to go next season. We are gonna be perennial cowards and bottlers under him. He's welllllllllllllllllllllllllllll past it as a top coach IMO. He looks as though he doesn't wanna be here most of the time and the feelings mutual. OUT. You know it's bad when I miss LVG.

"0 - Chelsea failed to have a single shot on target in a PL game for the first time since Sept 2007 (v Man Utd at Old Trafford). Repeat."

So it's possible. I don't want Mourinho to leave. It would be a disaster to change the coach again.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:24 pm

Have to see this kind of tactical awareness and result consistently. 1 game isn't going to make me a believer. If he misses out on the CL via EL he still needs to go. He won't, I know that. He's gonna get another season regardless.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:13 am

I have seen enough.
The guy doesnt give a shit about the club, doesnt care about the fans. Probably wants to go and manage PSG at this point. Alienates talented youngsters who if properly managed have the potential to be the mainstays of this club in the future in favor of uninspiring utter pathetic physical nobodies and workhorses because he is scared to shit to loose matches, comes across as bitter and uninspiring whenever he talks, I mean it is very hard these days to be optimistic with him around.

Yes, we are 2nd but we are 2nd because the rest of the league is wank. I am not even saying this because of City's form or anything. Wasnt expecting us to win the league anyway this term. I am saying this because I genuinely fear for the future of this football club. If we fans still talk and dread about the state SAF left the club when he retired, imagine how it is going to be when this coward finally walks after next season in all likelihood, i.e after buying more Mkhitaryan's and Matic's next transfer window, pissing off more Martial's and Pereira's in the process.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:12 pm

We told you so!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:01 pm

Glory wrote:I have seen enough.
The guy doesnt give a shit about the club, doesnt care about the fans. Probably wants to go and manage PSG at this point. Alienates talented youngsters who if properly managed have the potential to be the mainstays of this club in the future in favor of uninspiring utter pathetic physical nobodies and workhorses because he is scared to shit to loose matches, comes across as bitter and uninspiring whenever he talks, I mean it is very hard these days to be optimistic with him around.

Yes, we are 2nd but we are 2nd because the rest of the league is wank. I am not even saying this because of City's form or anything. Wasnt expecting us to win the league anyway this term. I am saying this because I genuinely fear for the future of this football club. If we fans still talk and dread about the state SAF left the club when he retired, imagine how it is going to be when this coward finally walks after next season in all likelihood, i.e after buying more Mkhitaryan's and Matic's next transfer window, pissing off more Martial's and Pereira's in the process.

Did you expect him to work magic with the shit squad he inherited ? One good player that squad had. Only one. The rest were average to poor.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:58 pm

Glory, disregard that last post. He’s the only one from Madrid that has a positive opinion of Mourinho
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:01 pm

Not surprised one bit. The guy is too damn caught up in his past glories, all he does these days is try his level best not to tarnish them. A top 3-4 finish and some cups here and there, thats all the guy lives for.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:31 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:

"0 - Chelsea failed to have a single shot on target in a PL game for the first time since Sept 2007 (v Man Utd at Old Trafford). Repeat."

So it's possible. I don't want Mourinho to leave. It would be a disaster to change the coach again.

Now I want him to leave.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5