What SHOULD Happen Official Thread

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: What SHOULD Happen Official Thread

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:11 pm

Simeone has no business being at Madrid. His classless attitude is unbearable.

When you're a manager, you need to be calm, classy and level-headed. He's always jumping up and down on the sidelines, yelling at the referee and telling his players to gather around him, and when they score, he tells them to waste time.

We didn't get rid of Mourinho to bring another classless one three years later.

Rafa is fine for now. At the end of the season, I hope we bring Carlo back. He wouldn't say no so that's good.

The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Posts : 3158
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: What SHOULD Happen Official Thread

Post by LeBéninois on Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:21 pm

@The Demon of Carthage wrote:Simeone has no business being at Madrid. His classless attitude is unbearable.

When you're a manager, you need to be calm, classy and level-headed. He's always jumping up and down on the sidelines, yelling at the referee and telling his players to gather around him, and when they score, he tells them to waste time.

We didn't get rid of Mourinho to bring another classless one three years later.

Rafa is fine for now. At the end of the season, I hope we bring Carlo back. He wouldn't say no so that's good.


There are not many choice available Laughing Stop living in the past , Carlo is gone, he won't come back. Even f he does , he'll get sacked within 2 years so what's the point ?

_________________
"Form is temporary 4th is permanent" Arsene Wenger
avatar
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3975
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: What SHOULD Happen Official Thread

Post by free_cat on Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:29 pm

@The Demon of Carthage wrote:Simeone has no business being at Madrid. His classless attitude is unbearable.

When you're a manager, you need to be calm, classy and level-headed. He's always jumping up and down on the sidelines, yelling at the referee and telling his players to gather around him, and when they score, he tells them to waste time.



It's classier to poke at cancer patients in the eye. Razz

_________________
avatar
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8544
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: What SHOULD Happen Official Thread

Post by sportsczy on Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:37 pm

He didn't have cancer when he poked him :coffee:

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 16368
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: What SHOULD Happen Official Thread

Post by Pedram on Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:55 pm

Bring back Carlo, should i remind why he got fired ? kept insisting on playing Bale which ruined the team chemistry, kept playing the same 11 players over and over again which led to players exhaustion. he had a good relationship with players i give him that but Benitez and Carlo aren't different when it comes to making decisions, they're both yes man.

We need a manager who doesn't bow down to pressure, even to the president, someone like Klopp. we had a choice between him and Benitez in summer, we picked the wrong guy again.

_________________
avatar
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5861
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: What SHOULD Happen Official Thread

Post by StrugaRock on Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:08 pm

Is it late for us to establish a system from scratch?

A different President might do that, build a foundation within the youth clubs, play with 1 system only(just like Barca are doing) it's a success, youve got players that are prepared since they are a fetus to play a certain way, and grow up to be ready to step up for Real Madrid, and from time to time you only buy players that fit our philosophy, not some random famous players

_________________
avatar
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1258
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: What SHOULD Happen Official Thread

Post by LeBéninois on Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:12 pm

@Pedram wrote:Bring back Carlo, should i remind why he got fired ? kept insisting on playing Bale which ruined the team chemistry, kept playing the same 11 players over and over again which led to players exhaustion. he had a good relationship with players i give him that but Benitez and Carlo aren't different when it comes to making decisions, they're both yes man.

We need a manager who doesn't bow down to pressure, even to the president, someone like Klopp. we had a choice between him and Benitez in summer, we picked the wrong guy again.


I don't think it's that simple. Mourinho was given freedom for 3 years , we all know how it ended. you guys want someone who is a mix of mourinho and Carlo. I doubt it exists. Playing Bale ? i don't think Carlo had a choice once the guy was bought.

_________________
"Form is temporary 4th is permanent" Arsene Wenger
avatar
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3975
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: What SHOULD Happen Official Thread

Post by Pedram on Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:33 pm

@LeBéninois wrote:
@Pedram wrote:Bring back Carlo, should i remind why he got fired ? kept insisting on playing Bale which ruined the team chemistry, kept playing the same 11 players over and over again which led to players exhaustion. he had a good relationship with players i give him that but Benitez and Carlo aren't different when it comes to making decisions, they're both yes man.

We need a manager who doesn't bow down to pressure, even to the president, someone like Klopp. we had a choice between him and Benitez in summer, we picked the wrong guy again.


I don't think it's that simple. Mourinho was given freedom for 3 years , we all know how it ended. you guys want someone who is a mix of mourinho and Carlo. I doubt it exists. Playing Bale ? i don't think Carlo had a choice once the guy was bought.

Mourinho was allowed to do whatever the hell he pleases, going as far as poking the eyes of Tito, obviously i wasn't talking about that kind of freedom, i'm speaking strictly in term of tactical freedom, meaning not yielding to pressure from fans, players or the boss, even it means we have to get rid of Florentino Perez. right now it won't make a difference if we bring a master tactician but do not give him the freedom to do his job. until we fix this we're stuck in a endless cycle of signing coaches and sacking them after a few years.

_________________
avatar
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5861
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: What SHOULD Happen Official Thread

Post by Mamad on Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:34 pm

That POS Ramos should gtfo too. worst defender ever.
avatar
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 2842
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: What SHOULD Happen Official Thread

Post by chad4401 on Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:13 pm

Tbf I feel most elite manager can win trophies with this squad, the only thing that stopped the team was cr with his limited abilities and selfishness, never seen player who is more concerned with his objective than the teams, that leadership Proud.

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4046
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: What SHOULD Happen Official Thread

Post by LeBéninois on Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:35 pm

@chad4401 wrote:Tbf I feel most elite manager can win trophies with this squad, the only thing that stopped the team was cr with his limited abilities and selfishness, never seen player who is more concerned with his objective than the teams, that leadership Proud.


What about that other club based in Barcelona ?

_________________
"Form is temporary 4th is permanent" Arsene Wenger
avatar
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3975
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: What SHOULD Happen Official Thread

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:36 pm

@free_cat wrote:
It's classier to poke at cancer patients in the eye. Razz

Learn to read. Did I say Mourinho was classier than him? No. If you had kept reading a little bit further, you would've realized that I thought the same about Mourinho. They both have no business managing a team like Real Madrid.

@LeBéninois wrote:
There are not many choice available Laughing Stop living in the past , Carlo is gone, he won't come back. Even f he does , he'll get sacked within 2 years so what's the point ?

It doesn't have to be Carlo, although he stated earlier this morning that he wouldn't say no if Real Madrid wanted him back next year.

Bottom line is, if Rafa gets sacked, I don't want a classless manager to take over. The Mourinhos and Simeones have no business being here.

_________________
•Proud fan of the biggest and most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
avatar
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3158
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: What SHOULD Happen Official Thread

Post by LeBéninois on Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:40 pm

Who else hmm

_________________
"Form is temporary 4th is permanent" Arsene Wenger
avatar
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3975
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: What SHOULD Happen Official Thread

Post by Lucifer on Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:50 pm

@The Demon of Carthage wrote:, I don't want a classless manager to take over. The Mourinhos and Simeones have no business being here.

But in other thread u mentioned u are for winning at any cost as long as it brings trophies. hmm

_________________
avatar
Lucifer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 6074
Join date : 2015-06-16
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: What SHOULD Happen Official Thread

Post by Cruijf on Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:56 pm

@jibers wrote:I think that's what Sports is getting at. Personally, I would flog off CR, Get a RW and play this lineup

...Carvajal...Varane...Ramos....Marcelo
..........Casemiro.......Modric.........
......Isco..........Hames.......Bale...
......................Benzema.........

I would make the team focus on Hames and make him central and the teams movement should depend on his so he can do what he wants like Messi. He is intelligent enough.


Why keep Bale? Put Isco on the left (he played well there in the 4-4-2) and the RW on the right.

_________________
"People say football is life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more important than that."
avatar
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 3582
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: What SHOULD Happen Official Thread

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:03 pm

@LeBéninois wrote:Who else hmm

If it was up to me, I wouldn't have put myself in such a mess. I certainly wouldn't have fired Carlo knowing that they are no elite managers left in this market.

The wise thing to do now is let Rafa ride his luck until the end of the season. If he wins something major, let him stay. If he doesn't, go to Carlo and bring him back. The guy said publicly that he wouldn't say no. That's what I would do.

Pirloisjesus wrote:
@The Demon of Carthage wrote:, I don't want a classless manager to take over. The Mourinhos and Simeones have no business being here.

But in other thread u mentioned u are for winning at any cost as long as it brings trophies. hmm

No. I said if you gave two choices:

1. Get results with unattractive football
2. Be trophyless while playing attractive football.

I would choose 1 without even blinking.

You're confusing the two threads. The comparison in the other thread was between trophies/ugly football Vs No trophies/attractive football. We didn't talk about how the manager is supposed to be and behave like in that thread.
avatar
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3158
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: What SHOULD Happen Official Thread

Post by RealGunner on Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:09 pm

Would have loved seeing Wenger manager Madrid tbh.
avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 78584
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: What SHOULD Happen Official Thread

Post by futbol_bill on Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:10 pm

Today there was a board meeting and afterwards Flo has come out swinging saying there is a personal campaign against him esp. ultra sur. He also gave Benitez the dreaded vote of confidence!!!

Meanwhile Carlo was asked if he would come back and he basically said sure why not!!!!

Bottom line is no one will get canned now, but who knows what might happen in January.

It sure seems like the consensus here is Ronaldo has to go, many say all of BBC has to go, almost everyone says Benitez has to go and a lot say Flo must go.

As to rebuilding seems most want new galacticos such as Hazard or Reus plus a proper CF to come in, then most seem to want to play a 4-3-3 formation and the debate is on about who plays in the midfield.

While I'll agree with most of this, I differ on a couple of points.

1. With the rule changes (and with Flo's behavior today), there is no real opposition for him and thus unless he resigns, he will remain, look for Bale probably to remain and likely will purchase some galacticos to replace Ronaldo and Benz regardless of their fit to our system (as if we have a defined system LOL) .

2. The 4-3-3 that we supposedly will play actually prohibits AMs when we have two very good ones in Isco and James plus we have Asensio waiting in the wings. I feel we have to take advantage of this and should be setting up a formation to use this skill. IMO, we don't need BBC and we don't need to recruit wingers to replace them. Use what we have other than getting a proper alpha #9. That's why I have suggested a 4-3-2-1 formation, which allows us to play the 3 man mid (Casemiro with Kroos and Modric) and have the creativity of Isco and James in front of them.

But it seems to me, everyone here wants to play James and bench Isco??? and even then it's James likely as a winger not as an AM.

But no matter what we agree on here, it won't get any better as long as Flo hangs on!!!!

There are those of you that put this all down to Benitez (and Ronaldo), but as I said last summer, Barca right now is a way superior to us, no matter who the coach is and principally because MSN is vastly superior to BBC, individually and collectively.
avatar
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3348
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: What SHOULD Happen Official Thread

Post by sportsczy on Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:31 pm

Your strikers are only as good as the service they receive... when everyone is in the final 1/3 or in the defensive 1/3 except 1 player... not sure how you're supposed to create a link.

The ridiculous part is that we have Modric, Kroos, Kovacic, Casemiro, Isco and James... and we can't put tactics to make a functional midfield out of that Laughing I mean ffs.

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 16368
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: What SHOULD Happen Official Thread

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:51 pm

It's no coincidence that the BBC declined with Ronaldo's decline. He's the focal point and the one who can make the trident look good or bad. With his decline, Benzema and Bale got exposed for who they really are.

The problem is that all three are lazy. Some more than others, but still, all of them are walkers. That's what's killing me.

At this point, I honestly prefer Jesé, Vasquez and James over these walking prima donnas.

All three should be sold this summer. Enough compromising. Nobody should get special treatment. Everybody must defend and all strikers must press. As for Danilo, strap a bomb to his chest and fire him to Venus.

_________________
•Proud fan of the biggest and most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
avatar
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3158
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: What SHOULD Happen Official Thread

Post by futbol_bill on Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:11 pm

@sportsczy wrote:Your strikers are only as good as the service they receive... when everyone is in the final 1/3 or in the defensive 1/3 except 1 player... not sure how you're supposed to create a link.

The ridiculous part is that we have Modric, Kroos, Kovacic, Casemiro, Isco and James... and we can't put tactics to make a functional midfield out of that Laughing I mean ffs.



Yeah, but Sports, do you really need 3 strikers!!! Even though you could call MSN, 3 strikers as well, they go back and create as well. our primmadonnas just stand around waiting for someone to get the ball to them and even then, at least Ronaldo just cold stopped, killing any sort of momentum and creativity there might have been. Bottom line is we should be playing with only 1, at most 2 of BBC.
avatar
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3348
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: What SHOULD Happen Official Thread

Post by sportsczy on Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:20 pm

Rafa is making a mess of modern line gaps... he just hasn't adapted. Barca lines play so close together that they can play with 3 strikers as they get the ball very low. At Madrid, the strikers are pushed so high that they have no room to create.

I just can't believe how far apart the lines are for us. That's entirely on the manager.... it's by design. It has nothing to do about players being lazy.

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 16368
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: What SHOULD Happen Official Thread

Post by sportsczy on Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:22 pm

You can only call the defensive recovery lazy and that's on the wingers... as i've mentioned 10000x, the CFs job is to harass the CBs and stop them from becoming part of the attacking play.  The wingers actually have to cover overlapping fullbacks. The reason the CF is left up is that he needs to be an outlet once you recover the ball and get the counter attack going OR hold up the ball. You're parking the bus if you put all 10 field players very low.

As far as being lazy on the attack... when the team shape distinctly shows that the strikers are asked to push way up the pitch, you can't blame them for sticking to the shape.  You're supposed to.  I would call them lazy if their positioning was inconsistent and it looked like they were obviously not sticking to the tactics.... but this isn't the case at all. Laziness by strikers is also often shown by being offsides a lot. The only one guilty of that was Ronaldo tbh. He was late coming back to the line a lot.


Last edited by sportsczy on Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 16368
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: What SHOULD Happen Official Thread

Post by Adit on Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:23 pm

We don't need 3 strikers. We have a precious set of midfielders. If we can include all our midfielders into the line up the better , that's how good they are. The BBC is the root problem in our squad.

_________________
#WEAREALLTAXFRAUDS
avatar
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9163
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What SHOULD Happen Official Thread

Post by chad4401 on Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:43 pm

@The Demon of Carthage wrote:It's no coincidence that the BBC declined with Ronaldo's decline. He's the focal point and the one who can make the trident look good or bad. With his decline, Benzema and Bale got exposed for who they really are.

The problem is that all three are lazy. Some more than others, but still, all of them are walkers. That's what's killing me.

At this point, I honestly prefer Jesé, Vasquez and James over these walking prima donnas.

All three should be sold this summer. Enough compromising. Nobody should get special treatment. Everybody must defend and all strikers must press. As for Danilo, strap a bomb to his chest and fire him to Venus.


the ridiculousness of this post is amazing, everyday you guys keep exposing yourselves Laughing, too gutless to call out cr so its bale and benzema fault just cause reasons.

seems like only yesterday benzema was scoring vital goals and all of you stopped posting, now first game back from injury after nearly 2 months, he is exposed? rofl, can you guys learn something about footy other than youtube skills pls.

cr has always always always been this rubbish, and soon as the goals stops the only one exposed was him, watch cr refuse to take a backseat and drag the team down with him, but its everybody else just getting exposed instead right?

this forum is gold sometimes.

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4046
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: What SHOULD Happen Official Thread

Post by sportsczy on Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:12 pm

There you go about Benzema again... ffs, we just lost a clasico 4-0. Who gives a crap about Benzema. It's about the team.

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 16368
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum