sportsczy
Cyborg
Perucho21
halamadrid2
StrugaRock
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shakhtar v Real Madrid - Champions League matchday 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Shakhtar v Real Madrid - Champions League matchday 5

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:34 pm

Yes Rock, but Benzema came in for Bale, that was a poor decision. And he didn't do anything really when he came on, nothing.

Also, going ultra-defensive to protect the lead? God I absolutely hate that! We conceded three goals when we did it. Attack dammit and keep attacking until the final whistle. This Mourinho-esque approach is boring and makes my skin crawl.

The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Shakhtar v Real Madrid - Champions League matchday 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Shakhtar v Real Madrid - Champions League matchday 5

Post by chad4401 Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:35 pm

rofl so sad somebody agree with this guy
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:13 pm

@chad Dont think he's saying Benzma was the problem, but subbing Bale for benzma was wrong. The tactics were wrong in that sense. Benz should have came on for someone else or switch the formation or something

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:39 pm

@chad I dunno for whom that was directed to, but not getting the point of it makes you look like prime ahole(not saying you are one just the way it sounds to me).

You don't seem to understend the core of the disscussion yet you jump to sych conclusions
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nivash Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:13 pm

Coming off injury, Benz is bound to look off the pace. The only way to get match fitness is to get game time, which inevitably involves not being as intense as everyone else. Once up to speed with match fitness, he'll be fine again.

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:54 pm

StrugaRock wrote:@chad I dunno for whom that was directed to, but not getting the point of it makes you look like prime ahole(not saying you are one just the way it sounds to me).

You don't seem to understend the core of the disscussion yet you jump to sych conclusions

calm yourself bruh, i agreed with everything you said, its the pheb posting after you i was having a laugh at, next time before you reply, run your mouth and try to look good for sheep, how about you ask me before assuming.

i love how im the ahole while some posters continue to expose themselves as clueless to basic tactics and understanding.

benzema or kroos in any shape or form aren't responsible for the goals conceded, if some of you weren't busy sucking off everything casemiro did as beastly, and just highlight him for the silly pen which started the comeback, instead of blaming other players per usual cause you guys want to continue to hype one particular player.

happy to see nivash can realize that benzema needs game time to regain sharpness, something most players need to do, but nope he is just bad and never been good this forum Proud.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:01 pm

I'm looking at kroos's position for the third goal. Absolutely in no man's land. I have never been convinced by his defensive contribution but lately he has been atrocious in that department. I think we need to play him in 3 man midfield or not play him at all. He struggles when played in 2 center midfield combo and shines when played in 3 center midfield .

Bringing Benzema for bale was wrong move. Bale kind of track backed this game and with the introduction of Benzema we were again back to the 2 forward situation. In the last minutes they overloaded the midfield and we were outnumbered. Benzema should have came in for Ronaldo not Bale.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:43 pm

^ This is why I believe BBC should be broken. Either play Bale with Ronaldo or Bale with Benzema. Playing all three is suicide mission as both Ronaldo and Benzema don't track back or defend.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:44 pm

Brilliant game from Kovacic. He is very hard to dispossess and even harder to stop. If some how he gets into a 2 man pressing situation he escapes it with a burst of dribble. He can also defend which is a big improvement over Toni Kroos. With Kovacic our pressing was pretty good in entire 70 minutes. Shout out to Ronaldo and Bale for actually trying to defend but needs more of the same and needs to perfect it. If this is a one game phenomenon then forget it. I think there was clear opinion inside the team that the team is not running hard enough and not giving 100% defensively. This game so the entire team was running hard which was a pleasure to eyes. The ball winning is not perfect but the effort was there.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:47 pm

chad4401 wrote:
calm yourself bruh, i agreed with everything you said, its the pheb posting after you i was having a laugh at, next time before you reply, run your mouth and try to look good for sheep, how about you ask me before assuming.

i love how im the ahole while some posters continue to expose themselves as clueless to basic tactics and understanding.

benzema or kroos in any shape or form aren't responsible for the goals conceded, if some of you weren't busy sucking off everything casemiro did as beastly, and just highlight him for the silly pen which started the comeback, instead of blaming other players per usual cause you guys want to continue to hype one particular player.

happy to see nivash can realize that benzema needs game time to regain sharpness, something most players need to do, but nope he is just bad and never been good this forum Proud.

My bad then for not asking you first, but I'm not saying you are a ahole, it has to do with all this Benzema cr@p that has been going on for the last couple of months, and you guys have been dragging it for way to long.

About player performances... well that's a different matter, and if you ask me Casemiro among Isco, Danilo, and in some extent Casilla, Nacho and Pepe were all the cause of the Shakhtar offensive
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:51 am

Just dropped concentration and the shape got messed up with the subs... happens. Nobody's fault and doesn't matter since we won. It's like you guys are looking for things to complain about Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2