Hapless_Hans
The Legend
Lucifer
BarrileteCosmico
33 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Where... ?

Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 16 ]
Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 4 ]
Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 5 ]
Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 5 ]
Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 11 ]
Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 48

Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where will Leicester finish the season?

Post by Art Morte Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:06 pm

The poll's pretty interesting with 47% saying 7th and the next biggest number being 21% of cheeky "they'll win it" votes. I guess this will eventually tell whether GL knows anything about football or not hmm

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where will Leicester finish the season?

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:33 pm

Their next four matches FWIW.

vs Swansea-Lost/Draw
vs Chelsea-Lost
vs Everton-Lost
vs Liverpool-Lost

Thats 1 point. They will drop with these matches. Mahrez has already cooled off somewhat too. The racist might still get his goals for the next few weeks, but I don't see it being enough to get them 3 points.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:24 am

Since April 1 they've played 25 games in all competitions, winning 17, drawing six and losing just two. Nobody has done better in England; in fact, across Europe, only Barcelona (2.38 points per game) have had a better run than the Foxes (2.28) during that period. :bow: :bow:

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:58 am

Yeah went with 7th as well
Betty La Fea wrote:Their next four matches FWIW.

vs Swansea-Lost/Draw
vs Chelsea-Lost
vs Everton-Lost
vs Liverpool-Lost

Thats 1 point. They will drop with these matches. Mahrez has already cooled off somewhat too. The racist might still get his goals for the next few weeks, but I don't see it being enough to get them 3 points.

why are you talking past tense on future happenings.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:39 am

I'd make a proper call during January, But atm i guess 7th seems more than realistic for them.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:07 am

Anyone change their opinions?

Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 2 YfL09wd

Lmao at the * rofl
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:09 am

95-96 was worse tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:24 am

How wrong could I have been Neutral

OK they are legit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:04 am

I hope they can win the title.

Pip
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:06 am

Betty La Fea wrote:How wrong could I have been Neutral

OK they are legit.

They won't be near the top 4, I guarantee it.

These teams always fall apart Christmas onwards and they will be no different.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:31 am

They'll eventually falter, and will be happy to finish in slots 5-8, but regardless: this is a damn impressive run. Vardy is having the season of a lifetime, Mahrez the PL value-for-money signing of the last year or two, and supported by a team of journeymen who are all acting like real pros. Hat's off. I'd love to see them clinch a European spot at least.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:07 am

78% chance of being top 2. What a run.

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

OK they are legit.

What you're saying is factually incorrect though. Only one team has ever not finished in the top 4 after having this many points this far into the season. o.O
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:35 am

Let's assume City, Arsenal, United finish top 4.

Spurs, Liverpool, and Chelsea are either too shit or just too inconsistent to get it.

So why not Leicester?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:28 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:Their next four matches FWIW.

vs Swansea-3-0
vs Chelsea-2-1
vs Everton-Lost
vs Liverpool-Lost

:coffee:
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:00 pm

OK they are legit.

It's almost as if this happens every season like *bleep* clockwork and no one learns.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:03 pm

OK they are legit.

It's almost as if this happens every season like *bleep* clockwork and no one learns.

Laughing

Now expand this to politics and human behaviour, human beings never learn Laughing
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:09 pm

1.5 months later they are still 1st :bow:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:14 pm

They'll still fall. Even the smallest teams can defend stoutly, be dominated and have a bit of fortune to win 1-0 to a bunch of chokers who play at White Hart Lane.

This Poch hype has to stop, people are acting like Spurs are a significant team to beat or something. Beating Spurs is like beating Norwich tbh
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:44 pm

Leicester only the 3rd team to beat Poch this season :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:21 am

I'm generally a staunch realist, but I firmly believe Leicester has more chances of finishing in top 4 than Arsenal has of winning the league.

Every other team is dross.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:05 am

The winner is either going to be Arsenal or City. It's up to Arsenal to lose it tbh. It's not some far fetched thing.

And yes Leicestr will finish in top 4. I think 3rd.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:36 am

I think GL is underestimating Leicester. if they continue like this, there's no reason to believe that they can't finish above seventh place.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Blanco Madridista Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:10 pm

My opinion is they'll finish 3rd (or even 4th) unless they make one or two summer signings this season.

El Blanco Madridista
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:25 pm

Art Morte wrote:The poll's pretty interesting with 47% saying 7th and the next biggest number being 21% of cheeky "they'll win it" votes. I guess this will eventually tell whether GL knows anything about football or not hmm

Pedram wrote:I think GL is underestimating Leicester. if they continue like this, there's no reason to believe that they can't finish above seventh place.

On 29 November, 47% had voted 7th place, now it's down to 30%, so you could probably draw the conclusion that Leicester have continued to do better than expected by GL between 29 November and now. They have an 11 point gap to 7th now, I think they're already favourites to finish in the top-6.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:40 pm

Is it likelier that Leicester will finish in the top 4 or that Arsenal will win the league? hmm
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:44 pm

IMO that Arsenal win the league is more likely.

I'd personally rather underestimate than overestimate Leicester though so that there's a chance I'm positively surprised at the end of the season.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next