futbol_bill
Freeza
Mr Nick09
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lewandowski: RM making moves Empty Lewandowski: RM making moves

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:03 am

So here we go for another one. my apologies if there is already another thread about this

Lewandowski's agent was in the the box of honor during the last game in the bernabeu. You can only get in that box by club's invitation... the story is that Madrid want him to lead the line, to be the new galactico, they would pay him massive bucks, so much that he would ask Bayern to let him move.

The vision is Bale + Lewandowski, without CR to outshine them, that's the plan as Madrid expect CR to move this summer and will cut ties with Benzema due to his sex tape scnadal...

Lewandowski: RM making moves CVmoj-2WwAAn2TWue to his sextape scandal.

inbeforeweareallsheepsandclowns

#L5w4ngoalsk1 Molenation
#BaleRising
#BaleLewaJames Molenation
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Lewandowski: RM making moves Empty Re: Lewandowski: RM making moves

Post by Freeza Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:54 am

Please let this happen.

No criminal and Ronaldo Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:06 pm

And Nick you called Pipi Estrada a clown for basically saying the same thing. Only difference was he also included Morata, who likely would be the backup!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:41 pm

Good. But Bayern won't give a damn. They block players and have always done so. Lewa has several years left on his contract. They don't need the money at all. Waste of time.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:43 pm

AS hasn't gotten a deal right about madrid transfers in years, desperate posters suddenly buying lewa link as cold hard facts, may benzema score more goals so you can dig up more links Proud.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:55 pm

futbol_bill wrote:And Nick you called Pipi Estrada a clown for basically saying the same thing. Only difference was he also included Morata, who likely would be the backup!
he said the plan is to replace CR and Benz by morata and lewandowski, as if they are compatible. And generally speaking he is a clown
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:59 pm

Not see why would Lewandowski want to switch clubs... He won't get better than Bayern under Pep and he's loved in Germany too. Despite more money I don't see what can Real offer him that he doesn't have at Bayern already.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:01 pm

chad4401 wrote:AS hasn't gotten a deal right about madrid transfers in years, desperate posters suddenly buying lewa link as cold hard facts, may benzema score more goals so you can dig up more links Proud.
you are right, hopefully for Madrid he can continue scoring goals. But the issue here arent his performances, but the sex scandal...but you will ignore that right? if he is suspended on thrusday by the FFF (personally i doubt they would do anything, they are cowards and never make decisions), it will give an indication that the FFF lawyers reviewed the case and evidence against him are damning.

It makes sense for the club to ready a move to steer clear of him, but to be frank, it's not the first time we are taking interest in him, so they might not care or at least this can pass as a good excuse
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:02 pm

linetty wrote:Not see why would Lewandowski want to switch clubs... He won't get better than Bayern under Pep and he's loved in Germany too. Despite more money I don't see what can Real offer him that he doesn't have at Bayern already.
Being RM number 9 is not something that money can replace. You can swing it however way you want, it's prestigious as fck

Besides, it's not as if bayern are waltzing the CL and beating double CL winners since Pep got to Bayern. And players have this level have enough ego to tell themselves they can be great anywhere. i doubt lewandowski is telling himself that without pep he would not be good...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:07 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
linetty wrote:Not see why would Lewandowski want to switch clubs... He won't get better than Bayern under Pep and he's loved in Germany too. Despite more money I don't see what can Real offer him that he doesn't have at Bayern already.
Being RM number 9 is not something that money can replace. You can swing it however way you want, it's prestigious as fck

Lewa's agent was pretty outspoken that he could see Lewa's career as going from Bayern to one of Spain's top 2 (read Real).

So that's not absurd that Lewa might want that switch in the future.

HOWEVER, it's also clear that had he wanted so badly to play for Real, he could have easily chosen to join them, as we know for a fact they were very, very hard after him when he chose us instead.

If he insists and Real persist, I can see him going in 2017 earliest.

Unless we have a equally good alternative available, there's no reason, and no pressure, why we would consider selling him next summer.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:08 pm

Good deal if u ask me. If Ronaldo would be sold that is..

Probably the second best cf in the world right now (u can add in aguero).

I don't really think he has better playmaking abilities than benzema, but he sure is definitely a better striker which is what's actually important tbh. Yes benzema is a big game player, but so is lewandowski too, benzema has wonderful technique for a striker, but so does lewan. But one advantage lewan has over benzema is that he is definitely more explosive which is what madrid actually needs right now.

Same on ability but lewan is definitely better in application.

Last edited by Bankz on Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:11 pm

I prefer Auba. Lewa screams galactico too much to me
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:24 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:And Nick you called Pipi Estrada a clown for basically saying the same thing. Only difference was he also included Morata, who likely would be the backup!
he said the plan is to replace CR and Benz by morata and lewandowski, as if they are compatible. And generally speaking he is a clown

It was I who suggested maybe the plan was to play both. He simply said it looked like Benz and Ronaldo out and lewa and morata in. We need 2 cf so it is a possibility. Whether or not he or As has any credibility or not, this does suggest that club is looking beyond Ronaldo and Benz and that it is CFs that are needed as replacements. Most of this is what the majority have long since said. Get rid of Bbc, although it is highly doubtful that Bale will go, bring in a competent Cf, we have players to fill the void of Ronaldo and that we need a backup CF. Clown or not, he is saying same as you!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:43 pm

But why is everyone under the assumption that Ronaldo will leave in the summer? What if he doesn't leave? hmm
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:22 pm

It's general feeling / knowledge/ wishful thinking amongst fans both here in this forum and in Madrid, that team will never win with Ronaldo, that he has lost some as his age increases. Whether or not management has this view, we don't know (we can only hope), but every summer there is interest in him so letting him go is not a big stretch. The team has been signing a number of future talents and is constantly plotting possibilities in future lineups. The CF is the one spot that there is no obvious solution, but getting someone of note, means both Ronaldo and Benz have to go.

But with Flo in charge, you never know for sure what will happen.

My quess on future is Benitez, Arbeloa, Denis, Danilo (now that's a hope), Ronaldo and Benz gone, with 2 Cfs, 2 laterals coming in, remote chance one of the youngsters on loan returning.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:56 pm

i'm not sure what to make of this. i think its best see how things unfold as season winds down. i'm not sure if AS has gotten a transfer move right in ages (besides the obvious one, or scenarios when the deal is already in full swing, and everyone knows). two, florentino doesn't like AS, so one questions the legitimacy of the info

the bigger problem to me is this; the formation and playing style. if the higher ups (flo) are already making transfer moves, and envisioning what the team should look like, without the input of rafa (i take it rafa has no say in this) or the future coach, we could have a problem at hand. its once again florentino throwing money out, to appease the fans, when proper mgt is required

going for a player is fine, but when u start reconstructing a team without a coach present (once again i seriously doubt rafa's involved in this process, he's fighting for his future at madrid as is), and you tell him "work with what you've got" it lives open all kinds of problems. and those who keep saying "flo out" (without suggesting any real alternatives) should have an issue with this, but it appears such big moves shut them up

in conclusion, i have no problems with the move. he's a good player, that routing in the ucl semis years ago was insane. he can score goals. but i feel management should come first, and then make moves, now i understand putting plans well ahead to avoid a de gea type fiasco, but already constructing what u think the team should look like is the coaches job, not florentino, not a sporting director....@ least that way, if the coach messes up, we can always say "hey its your fault, you chose your team"
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:01 pm

that's why you need a sporting director to help shape things from up top and will then help choose the right manager to execute the vision
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:09 pm

why would you think madrid would offload Benzema?
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:16 pm

@uncanny good question.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:44 pm

Ridiculous rumor. The guy's contract expires in 2019. Why would Bayern agree to even negotiate now?

Also, I'm against splurging Galactico money on 26+ players. The guy is 27 and a half. Wasting over 50m for a guy his age is just insane. He's no Ronaldo or Messi, he'll start declining soon.

You know, I hate Benzema for being involved in this scandal. He's a top, top CF, but his lack of professionalism and discipline is killing me. If we're looking for another CF, it's because he let us down and now have no choice but to look for another alternative in case he's convicted.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:07 pm

If he's convicted, there is no jail time. Just probation. So that's not the reason imo. I just think benz/cr combo has had their run and we need a shakeup.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:32 pm

It's not the jail time that I'm worried about, it's the conviction. If he's convicted, Real Madrid wouldn't want to be associated with a convicted man. They'll have to get rid of him.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:15 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Ridiculous rumor. The guy's contract expires in 2019. Why would Bayern agree to even negotiate now?

Also, I'm against splurging Galactico money on 26+ players. The guy is 27 and a half. Wasting over 50m for a guy his age is just insane. He's no Ronaldo or Messi, he'll start declining soon.

You know, I hate Benzema for being involved in this scandal. He's a top, top CF, but his lack of professionalism and discipline is killing me. If we're looking for another CF, it's because he let us down and now have no choice but to look for another alternative in case he's convicted.

You realize that Lewandowski is 9 months younger than Benz!!!!!
Note it is not only AS reporting this, fact is his agent was in RM box. Whether or not Lewa will come is debatable, but I say this clearly means club is looking into options without Ronaldo and Benzema.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:15 pm

If we sell Ronaldo and Benz, we should stick to what we have, we have more than enough to cover them, Jese, James, Bale, Morata(if he joins us), Mayoral, Asensio, Vasquez, Outofcoparychev
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:20 pm

Other than Morata, none of them are CF. we don't need to replace Ronaldo, but we do need a top CF, actually we need two, Morata could possibly be the backup one.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: