Aston Villa vs Arsenal PL 15/16

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Aston Villa vs Arsenal PL 15/16

Post by Sina on Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:47 pm

tired/unfit Alexis or more Danger to his own team ffs
with amount time he can give the ball away or over-dribble etc

anyway great stuff
good to see Rambo-Mesut combo again
2nd half down to fatigue
no Injuries+clean sheet
Top of the league

only negative was Chambo but leave him alone for now

Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 7895
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa vs Arsenal PL 15/16

Post by Sri on Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:43 pm

We play on 21, 26, 28 Dec and 2 Jan.

Thank you, FA.
avatar
Sri
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 13645
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa vs Arsenal PL 15/16

Post by Jay29 on Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:53 pm

It's so daft. They can keep the Boxing Day and New Year's Day fixtures for their "tradition" but making teams play in between is dumb.
avatar
Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla
Posts : 15558
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa vs Arsenal PL 15/16

Post by RealGunner on Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:57 pm

Just us or most of the teams?
avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 74579
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa vs Arsenal PL 15/16

Post by Sri on Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:01 pm

All teams play 3 games.

However, we have the special privelege of 20:45 on 26th (Soton away) and 18:30 on 28th (Bournemouth home).

MNF against City on 21st (21:00) and NUFC on 2nd Jan (18:30) are also home games. So that's something, I guess, if you want to clutch at straws.
avatar
Sri
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 13645
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa vs Arsenal PL 15/16

Post by RealGunner on Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:50 pm

Aaron Ramsey covered 12.37km in the Arsenal's 2-0 win against Villa, a Premier League record this season! #AFC
*Milner 12.34km


And he does that with goals, assists and incredible passing n vision

avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 74579
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa vs Arsenal PL 15/16

Post by EL Patron on Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:39 pm

Villa were poor, most comfortable game of the season so far. Ozil was very good again, good to see Ramsey and Giroud finding a bit of form. We need that with all these injuries and the busy festive period.
avatar
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6464
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa vs Arsenal PL 15/16

Post by El Gunner on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:34 am

@RealGunner wrote:Aaron Ramsey covered 12.37km in the Arsenal's 2-0 win against Villa, a Premier League record this season! #AFC
*Milner 12.34km


And he does that with goals, assists and incredible passing n vision


It would help even more if he doesn't lose the ball that much, be more composed and pass the ball better.

_________________


_______________________________
@Freeza wrote:...so let the aunt have fun with her nephew.
avatar
El Gunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 11245
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa vs Arsenal PL 15/16

Post by Sri on Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:54 am

@El Gunner wrote:
@RealGunner wrote:Aaron Ramsey covered 12.37km in the Arsenal's 2-0 win against Villa, a Premier League record this season! #AFC
*Milner 12.34km


And he does that with goals, assists and incredible passing n vision


It would help even more if he doesn't lose the ball that much, be more composed and pass the ball better.


Not sure if Ramsey or Ox. :coffee:

Ramsey is Xavi 2.0 compared to Ox.
avatar
Sri
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 13645
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa vs Arsenal PL 15/16

Post by El Gunner on Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:09 pm

Nah he lost the ball with poor touches/poor passing on multiple ocassions in the first half.

_________________


_______________________________
@Freeza wrote:...so let the aunt have fun with her nephew.
avatar
El Gunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 11245
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa vs Arsenal PL 15/16

Post by Sri on Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:10 pm

... and then there was Ox Razz
avatar
Sri
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 13645
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa vs Arsenal PL 15/16

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum